Profile for Darcie B > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Darcie B RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Sunbeam 732-500 King Size Heating Pad with UltraHeatTechnology
Sunbeam 732-500 King Size Heating Pad with UltraHeatTechnology
Price: $19.86
49 used & new from $12.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, May 14, 2014
The dang cover is the most annoying thing. It has 1 snap so the corners of the plastic pad are exposed and poke your skin. Plus the stupid snap is constantly popping open. Why couldn't they have added another couple of snaps to secure the pad??? I hate the material the cover it made of too, when you try to position it, the snap pops open again. The cover is definitely the issue here. It heats fairly quickly, thus the 2 stars.

Pumpkeen Seeds Roasted And Salted, 5 Lbs
Pumpkeen Seeds Roasted And Salted, 5 Lbs
Offered by SincerelyNuts®
Price: $28.99
2 used & new from $21.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious after fixing...., April 29, 2014
These were plump fat pumpkin seeds and very fresh. I am a salt nut but I will have to say that these were too salty for me.
What I did: I put some in a colander and sprayed tap water over them for maybe 10-15 seconds and let them drain. Then put them on a sheet pan (single layer if you can) and roasted them at 350° until they were dry again, maybe 10 min. or so. They were perfect and not too salty.

Lee Daniels' The Butler
Lee Daniels' The Butler
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars Really?, February 13, 2014
This is just another movie to stir up hate. Today's black race endured nothing and today's white race did nothing. Sick of the "Whoa is me" scenario. I rented it, watched about 30 min. and shut it off. I am not a racist as people many, many years ago, just feel like movies like this cause black people to be the racists.

Just the Cheese Mini Round Snacks, Classic White Cheddar, 0.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 16)
Price: $18.24
5 used & new from $18.24

1.0 out of 5 stars Not that great., October 2, 2013
I love cheese and saw this on a tv show and ordered them. Even though they were fresh, they tasted stale to me. Won't order again, just didn't meet my expectations.

Faberge Brut Cologne Splash for Men Gift Box,25.6 Ounce
Faberge Brut Cologne Splash for Men Gift Box,25.6 Ounce
Price: $23.99
3 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is HUGE!, August 1, 2013
Got this for my dad, we got a big laugh out of it, didn't realize the size! We don't even live in Texas!

Atonement (Widescreen Edition)
Atonement (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ James McAvoy
Price: $5.00
426 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull, April 27, 2013
This movie was slow, dull and boring. What an ending, it was all a fabrication. I inserted it in file 13.

Carhartt Men's Jean Belt,Black,38
Carhartt Men's Jean Belt,Black,38
Price: $25.84
5 used & new from $25.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about sizing on this belt, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Jean Belt (Apparel)
I ordered a black belt and a brown belt for my husband who wears waist 38 pants but both belts were way too small. Nice belts as far as quality tho.

The Help
The Help
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The most wonderful story......and YES, IT IS JACKSON!, September 2, 2012
This review is from: The Help (Amazon Instant Video)
I have watched this movie numerous times, I just love it. I laugh and I cry and I sympathize. It is truly an inspirational story of the early 1960s. I remember wondering, as a kid in Ohio, why couldn't all kids ride the same bus? They did at my school, it's sad to think that not really all that long ago it was like that in the south. Everyone should watch this movie, it's good for the soul. I invited my son over to watch it with me, I made him a fried chicken dinner with all the fixin's and of course for dessert....chocolate pie!

Tower Heist - Special Edition (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet)
Tower Heist - Special Edition (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet)
DVD ~ Ben Stiller
Price: $8.67
119 used & new from $1.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this movie., June 6, 2012
Sometimes I feel Ben Stiller plays the same type of character, and yes, this is one of them BUT the story doesn't dwell on only him, it's about the others too so I didn't tire of him in this one. Many funny parts and clever twists. I have watched it several times and I think it deserves the 5 stars.

Pioneer Lands [Download]
Pioneer Lands [Download]
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, April 8, 2012
I REALLY liked this game. Some levels are quite challenging, but I have finished several times as I am now addicted! I find myself applying time management skills to household daily chores as used in the game! This is definitely worth the money. 100 levels + bonus levels and all levels are different.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6