Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Darcie B > Reviews

Browse

Darcie B's Profile

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Darcie B RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Jumbo Sticks 48 ct box
Jumbo Sticks 48 ct box

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 6, 2015
This review is from: Jumbo Sticks 48 ct box (Misc.)
Delicious and packed so well, not one stick was broken.

NWT Coach Poppy Stamped Glam Hippie Signature C Tote Purse Bag Multicolor 31142E

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, January 6, 2015
Bought this for a gift, she loved it.

Flambards - The Complete Series
Flambards - The Complete Series
DVD ~ Christine McKenna
Offered by amazingwildcat
Price: $24.27
15 used & new from $19.11

1.0 out of 5 stars TORTURE!, January 6, 2015
I thought by reading other reviews I would be getting a storyline much like The Forsyte Saga or The Grand, much to my disappointment, this is the slowest, most boring movie. You get 3 discs, they could have fit the story into a third of one. Quality is bad but I could have put up with it if the story would have been....well....a story.

Weiman Hardwood Floor Polish, 27 fl oz
Weiman Hardwood Floor Polish, 27 fl oz
Price: $8.15
21 used & new from $5.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for laminate floors!, December 29, 2014
After steam mopping over and over, my floors were so dull. I applied a thick squirt in a zig zag motion as directed and used my Swiffer duster to spread evenly as possible all over my floor. Dried quickly, maybe 10 or 15 minutes. Looks like new again. Love it!

Tingley Rubber J26112 Bomber II Jacket, X-Large, Lime Green
Tingley Rubber J26112 Bomber II Jacket, X-Large, Lime Green
Price: $40.68
12 used & new from $38.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket - RUNS SMALL, December 29, 2014
Ordered these for our employees, returned them all for a size bigger. Great jacket, need a size larger to fit over clothing, even with just a shirt on, they were snug. Happy with purchase, just sized wrong.

Hand Painted Ceramic Fireplace Table Lamp
Hand Painted Ceramic Fireplace Table Lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and bright for my unlit corner I bought it ..., November 9, 2014
This lamp is really cute. I will let you know that the bulb in the "fireplace" comes on if you keep turning the lamp switch. I thought my bulb was blown but when you keep clicking, you can have the top by itself, the bottom by itself or both on together. Nice and bright for my unlit corner I bought it for.

Rolodex Mesh Step Sorter, Seven Sections, Wire, 9.25 inches Width x 7.75 Inches Depth x 6.25 Inches Height, Black (22201)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a 'visual' worker and this works great for me, November 9, 2014
Have many "every day" files in this and the main PLUS is that you can reach for the folder (tabs in view) you need since there are graduated levels to separate each folder. Had a vertical wooden literature file, but you couldn't tell what folder you were grabbing until you had it out. I am a 'visual' worker and this works great for me.

Sunbeam 732-500 King Size Heating Pad with UltraHeatTechnology
Sunbeam 732-500 King Size Heating Pad with UltraHeatTechnology
Price: $17.85
41 used & new from $14.84

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, May 14, 2014
The dang cover is the most annoying thing. It has 1 snap so the corners of the plastic pad are exposed and poke your skin. Plus the stupid snap is constantly popping open. Why couldn't they have added another couple of snaps to secure the pad??? I hate the material the cover it made of too, when you try to position it, the snap pops open again. The cover is definitely the issue here. It heats fairly quickly, thus the 2 stars.

Pumpkeen Seeds Roasted And Salted, 5 Lbs
Pumpkeen Seeds Roasted And Salted, 5 Lbs
Offered by Bayside Candy
Price: $25.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious after fixing...., April 29, 2014
These were plump fat pumpkin seeds and very fresh. I am a salt nut but I will have to say that these were too salty for me.
What I did: I put some in a colander and sprayed tap water over them for maybe 10-15 seconds and let them drain. Then put them on a sheet pan (single layer if you can) and roasted them at 350° until they were dry again, maybe 10 min. or so. They were perfect and not too salty.

Lee Daniels' The Butler
Lee Daniels' The Butler
DVD
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Really?, February 13, 2014
This is just another movie to stir up hate. Today's black race endured nothing and today's white race did nothing. Sick of the "Whoa is me" scenario. I rented it, watched about 30 min. and shut it off. I am not a racist as people many, many years ago, just feel like movies like this cause black people to be the racists.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7