Profile for N. McNamara > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. McNamara "hardtellin notknowin'." RSS Feed (Auburn, Maine, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Verilux F20T12VLX - 20 Watt T12 Full Spectrum Verilux Instant Sun Fluorescent Tube, 24" Length
Offered by Econotone Inc.
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars one bright light, May 22, 2013
This is one bright light! Not good for starting or geriminating, too bright and hot. Real good for growing though! No complaints there.

Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Replacement Filter Pack
Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Replacement Filter Pack
Price: $10.88

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money to me, May 22, 2013
I never used any of these. I found it easier to throw a half a dozen 2"ers in there and bought the light cord extender and a timer. Problem solved and made a better bubbler.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2014 6:39 PM PST

Advanced Nutrients Sensical Bloom - 1L
Advanced Nutrients Sensical Bloom - 1L

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, May 22, 2013
A must have for every gardener! Next to Nitrogen deficiencies comes deficiencies for more Calcium, Magnisium, Cobalt, sulfur, Manganese, etc...... It cures the the big fan leaves that have turned yellow between the veins and darkens the stem back to green, photosynthesizing, photovoltaic cells! Not really photovoltaic but a must have for indoor or outside gardening.

Mini Bob Marley Design tobacco herb metal grinder, 3parts,
Mini Bob Marley Design tobacco herb metal grinder, 3parts,

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, light weight grinder, May 22, 2013
Nice, light weight grinder with a Bob Marley logo decpached of crome. Decent price too. I wish you could get a plain one? Just light weight and shiny! I took out the screen so I could catch all of the herbs ground and have a handy stash!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit pricey but works good, May 22, 2013
My pipe broke with minimum use in 2 days or so. I contacted vendor and they shipped me a new pipe quicker than you can type out one of these reveiws! The new pipe is held and opened by pinching the mortise at the hinge and using common sense, you have a handy 1 or 2 hitter. You turn the elbow to make no fire or sparks leaking out in your pocket and saving what did not burn. Thanx Ssmoke Shop!

Hydrofarm GH5312 CaMg+ Plant Nutrition, 1-Quart
Hydrofarm GH5312 CaMg+ Plant Nutrition, 1-Quart
Price: $16.80
26 used & new from $14.50

3.0 out of 5 stars not enough info, May 2, 2013
I am looking for a cure for my leaves that have turned yellow and burnt between the leaf veins. It is very hard to make a good decision so I am going to try Advanced Nutrients Sensical Bloom - 1L
by Advanced Nutrients as it has provided the info that I need and costs more but I have been having great success with Advanced Nutrients products.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2014 7:41 PM PDT

Live Ladybugs - Approximately 1550 + Hirt's Nature NectarTM & Live Bluebell Plant
Offered by Hirt's Gardens
Price: $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars much better than pesticides!, January 14, 2013
These lady bugs were always called lucky lady bugs when we were growing up and now I know why. They are great for your house plants and indpoor gardening. They are very inexpensive and when your pests are under control, the majority of the little ladies will live but enough will stay and reproduce as long as thrips, mites, spider mites, etc. are around. I would definately reccommend these to anyone that is thinking green and wants an alternative to chemical pestcides. Only $5 or $6 per 1500!

Belkin 6-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector (4 Feet)4 Feet
Belkin 6-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector (4 Feet)4 Feet
Offered by OutletPC
Price: Click here to see our price
79 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, January 14, 2013
These are just what I needed at a decent price. I will probably buy more in thje near future and would reccommend this to anyone looking for a quality power strip.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars don't know if it helps or not, January 14, 2013
I haven't really had the need to use this but have tried it germinating seeds and I could not tell the difference.

SE Electronic Stepless Speed Controller
SE Electronic Stepless Speed Controller
Offered by QualityTOOLSupply
Price: $21.99
12 used & new from $18.06

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent controller, January 14, 2013
This controller is very easy to use and works like a light reostat. Has a very smooth dial movement and can be run at the lowest setting without any heat build up on the fans. I would reccommend this product to anyone looking for a high quality fan speed controller.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5