Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for copperzinc > Reviews

Browse

copperzinc's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

copperzinc "copperzinc" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Jade Sweet Li Hing Mui Dried Plums 6.5 Ounces Made in Hawaii
Jade Sweet Li Hing Mui Dried Plums 6.5 Ounces Made in Hawaii
Offered by Hawaii Snacks
Price: $15.22
4 used & new from $11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Li Hing Mui in Amazon, May 31, 2015
Best Li Hing Mui in Amazon. I've tried the other ones and they seems to lack the flavor this one had. Wish it had seedless option though.

YumEarth Organic Candy Drops, Freshest Fruit, 13 Ounce Bag (Pack of 4)
YumEarth Organic Candy Drops, Freshest Fruit, 13 Ounce Bag (Pack of 4)
Price: $23.16
13 used & new from $22.36

5.0 out of 5 stars It tastes not just like fruit, but fresh fruit, May 31, 2015
This is the king of fruit candy drop. It tastes not just like fruit, but fresh fruit! Much better than my usual grocery store candy purchase.

Lennox 30W33 OEM Ignition Control Kit
Lennox 30W33 OEM Ignition Control Kit
Offered by Same Day Supply Inc
Price: $132.94
4 used & new from $130.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 19, 2015
Replaced my Johnson Control and since then my furnace (Lennox G26/Q3-75) has been working perfectly for a month.

Cooler Master Hyper D92 - CPU Air Cooler with Dual 92mm Offset Push-Pull Fans and Accelerated Cooling System
Price: $43.99
31 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient and Quiet Twin-Fan solution, December 4, 2014
I first used the stock cooler that came with 4790. Even with blend test, the temperature goes to 100 dC. This is when the CPU would throttle.

Bought this cooler. It can get somewhat noisy at max power (which only happens at POST), but with the included thermal paste, the temperature dropped to 75 dC (<65 Tcase) with small FFT (which I didn't have the courage to run on stock cooler after I've looked at the results from Blend) and it's operating at full speed. This means over 25dC decrease in temperature for me.

This fan also seems quieter than the stock fan on the same load.

About installation: the manual that came with it is intuitive. However, there are several things to watch out for:
1. Fan installation. Left fan is not the same as the right fan. Try spin them and feel the direction of the airflow: it's one way for both fans. Fans also cannot be installed properly if you try to snap it on the heatsink in opposite directions or opposite sides. I recommend watching how the fans were mounted originally on the cooler before you start the installation process.
2. There are 2 types of toolless screws. If it doesn't go in, it's because it's not supposed to. Try the other type instead.

Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Laser Multifunction Printer (5252B001AA)
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Laser Multifunction Printer (5252B001AA)
Offered by Acedepot
Price: $99.95
25 used & new from $69.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, small compatibility issues with win8, December 2, 2014
The issue I have is that ever since I've upgraded to windows 8, I need to restart the printer every now and then to maintain the connection with the PC. No issue with Windows 7. They really should give me an updated driver lol.

GTS Value Combo 3 Pack of Replacement Toner Cartridges for Canon 125 (3484B001)
GTS Value Combo 3 Pack of Replacement Toner Cartridges for Canon 125 (3484B001)
Offered by GIGATONER
Price: $25.00
10 used & new from $20.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, December 2, 2014
Used it for two years, haven't finished the first one yet. (Though I'm a light user). Great Value! The quality is not perfect, but it gets the job done!

Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition - Playstation 3
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition - Playstation 3
Offered by PNP Games
Price: $21.47
48 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, December 2, 2014
Classic. Had this years ago, bought it for me friend. He and her friend loved it. Must play if you want to get into Inquisition -- you'll appreciate how everything is connected once you've played through this one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 2, 2014
Good stuff, delivered as promised. Not sure what's happening with other low ratings but this worked for me. Drip machine model = Cuisinart DGB-650BC

ASUS Z97-A ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1150 Motherboards Z97-A
ASUS Z97-A ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1150 Motherboards Z97-A
Price: $145.99
61 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great board, has almost everything I need, December 2, 2014
Good board, lots of features and a graphical BIOS typically found in this price segment. However, what made this product special is the clever placement of the two PCI-E 16x slots to allow for ample cooling of SLI config, and the ability to plug in legacy PCI cards if you still need those (Anyone else still playing 3dfx games with Voodoo? :P) This beast provides lots of SATA (though it's flat and I have to remove my drive bays to get to it), and provides full 6GB/s and Intel RAID support. The OC also seems to be powerful but since I decided to use a non-K 4790 (heard about the overheating problems with the K version), I can't comment too much on those. Overall an excellent purchase.

One thing that's probably my fault is that I thought this Z97-A has WiFi built in. The ASUS comparison chart among the Z97's were confusing: this one doesn't have native WiFi support. You need either a WiFi card or an adapter to connect to wireless networks.

EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card 04G-P4-2983-KR
EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card 04G-P4-2983-KR
Price: $499.99
83 used & new from $437.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and Quiet., December 2, 2014
At first I thought there's something wrong with the fans because it's not moving. That's until I saw the product feature that says this card idles at 0rpm. I repeat: 0RPM!!! I have not seen a card this quiet since I bought my first ISA video card (fanless) with 1MB of VRAM lol.

The chip and build is what you would expect from a standard 980 PCB config, with standard components and 4GB VRAM. Nothing special about those. But... 0RPM!!!

Page: 1 | 2