Profile for Aethor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aethor "Army Veteran" RSS Feed (San Diego, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier [HD]
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier [HD]
DVD
Price: $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, but not missable for a fan of ToS, May 17, 2014
The only reason to see this movie is the interactions between Kirk, Spock, and Bones which are very good. The rest of the movie is realy pretty bad in every way. Best way I can think to describe it in brief is Shatner pulled Lucas and tried to do a Star Wars movie.

Taming Fire (The Dragonprince's Legacy, #1)
Taming Fire (The Dragonprince's Legacy, #1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to like it, April 16, 2014
I tried really hard to like this book, but the author is just not very good. The whole thing was just very disjointed. The transitions were very rough and there was not feeling of professional polish. I am all for independent publishing, but the writing needs to still be quality if you want me to read your book.

Nordic Ware MIcrowave Micro-Go-Round 10 Inch
Nordic Ware MIcrowave Micro-Go-Round 10 Inch
Offered by Great Household
Price: $29.39
52 used & new from $21.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very sturdy, April 16, 2014
Wore out in less than a year. I expected much longer life than that. There don't seem to be many options though if you have an older microwave or a broken turntable in your microwave.

Plantronics M165 Marque 2 Ultralight Bluetooth Headset - Frustration-Free Packaging - Black
Price: $33.63
4 used & new from $27.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, April 15, 2014
Even better than the last plantronics I had (which I just plain wore out). At least 7 hours of talk time, very good sound quality including better volume and better sound cancelation. I previously had the Plantronics M100/R Bluetooth Headset

Proraso Shaving Cream, Eucalyptus & Menthol, 150 ml, New Formulation
Proraso Shaving Cream, Eucalyptus & Menthol, 150 ml, New Formulation
Offered by Empire Shops
Price: $7.79
42 used & new from $7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 1, 2014
Introduced to me by my father-in-law when I was Italy visiting. This product gives an amazing shave with a lathering brush.

Alum Block by Osma - 2 Pack Value
Alum Block by Osma - 2 Pack Value
Offered by Smallflower
Price: $10.99
5 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well., April 1, 2014
My father-in-law suggested this to me when I had a huge infected zit on my nose. It cleared it up in a couple of days and I use it regularly after I shave and when I have a zit forming on my face. I haven't had such clear skin in years.

Quality Importers Desktop Humidor, Capri-Glasstop
Quality Importers Desktop Humidor, Capri-Glasstop
Price: $29.16
39 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it is., April 1, 2014
Obviously not super high quality, but for the price it is excellent. Hydrometer needs quite a bit of charging, don't rush seasoning the humidor if you can avoid it. Once seasoned it works very well and looks much nicer than its price tag should indicate.

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (6.6 Feet/ 2 Meters)
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (6.6 Feet/ 2 Meters)
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and inexpensive, November 6, 2013
Material seems to be good quality. I have been using these for over a year now with no issues. Can't beat the price either.

Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger
Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $12.49
32 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 26, 2013
Not overly large, I have an older toyota corolla where the cigarette lighter is under the right cup holder. I can still use the cup holder while using this adapter. Blue LED indicates power on. Small clip to keep the cord off the floor when not using it, without unplugging and putting it away. Coiled cord allows for plenty of length.

KEY-BAK #488B Retractable Reel with 48 inch (122 cm) Kevlar Cord, Durable Polycarbonate Case, Aluminum Carabiner, Split Ring
Price: $11.39
28 used & new from $11.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, good extenstion length, a little bulky, September 23, 2013
Only complaint is that it is a little bigger than I expected, the rotary cord housing is about an inch and a half in diamater. The whole thing hangs from a belt loop and the bottom of my attached badge ends up down at mid thigh.

Page: 1 | 2