Profile for JMP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 160

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JMP RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
PUR MineralClear Faucet Refill RF-9999, 6 Pack
PUR MineralClear Faucet Refill RF-9999, 6 Pack
Price: $50.31
37 used & new from $28.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, April 29, 2014
I like the Pur water system. Great way to have filtered water at a reasonable price.

This is a great price, cheaper than bed, bath and beyond or Costco and nice having it shipped right to me.

Ricoh Aficio Sp 3500n 28ppm Monochrome Laser Printer
Ricoh Aficio Sp 3500n 28ppm Monochrome Laser Printer
Offered by Bopo
Price: $199.95
41 used & new from $110.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recomend it for business use, April 29, 2014
I had a brother printer I used in my office at work for a few years that finally died and since I have always been really happy with our Ricoh scanner/copier/printer floor units, I decided to try this printer and regret it.

Paper tray broke after 10 days. Fortunately I work in a company with a couple in house maintenance guys that could fix it, or I would have been without a printer and just shipped it back and bought a replacement locally.

The toner that comes with it only last about 100 pages and the replacement toner is very expensive. At least there isn't a drum unit to replace.

The single sheet feeder is awful on this. I do a lot of work in quickbooks and with my past printers if I wanted to print a single check I could just put it in the single sheet tray and it would pull it. This printer won't do it and I am forced to put it in the paper tray. Not a big deal but still a time waster. I can't get it to print envelopes either. I have to have my asst. do envelopes from her printer if I need one typed.

There are better printers that sell for less.

OXO Good Grips Twisting Tea Ball
OXO Good Grips Twisting Tea Ball
Price: $9.95
19 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for single tea drinkers, April 29, 2014
I am a big fan of iced tea and recently started using loose leaf teas and enjoying hot loose teas.

Seeing I live alone, I only want to make a single cup of tea at a time so a kettle would be a waste for me. This is great for making single cups.

I like my tea a little stronger and to make a bigger cup. The tea I use recommends using 1 1/2 teaspoons and infusing at 175 for 2 minutes. I put in two teaspoons (these are bigger tea leaves and it works great for those) and use my K-cup maker to make a cup of hot water using a larger mug setting and allow the water to cool for about 30 seconds and set the infuser in the cup for two minutes and have a great cup of tea.

I use to always dunk my tea bag when I used tea bags and I found that after a minute if I stir around the infuser in the cup it works better for flavoring and brings out a stronger flavor.

Very easy to clean. Just twist the handle over a waste can and it's done. There is a little piece of solid steel in the infuser that twists with the handle and works great for cleaning all the loose tea out of the basket. No problems at all using it in the dishwasher in the silverware rack.

The Bird Eater
The Bird Eater
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor ending. Started out good but got boring and bad ending, April 22, 2014
This review is from: The Bird Eater (Kindle Edition)
Book started out good and then started to get boring. Didn't care for the ending at all. As some others had said, the ending wasn't good and left a lot of things unanswered (maybe she will do a sequel).

I wish the 2nd half of the book was as good as the first. I regret wasting my time reading it, but am glad it was a free kindle library book and I didn't waste my money on it

Takeya 4 Piece Drink Maker Pitcher Set (White)
Takeya 4 Piece Drink Maker Pitcher Set (White)
Offered by TheSource
Price: $24.99
19 used & new from $14.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes great cold brewed coffee but AWFUL instructions, April 14, 2014
I would like to start out this review by saying this can be purchased at Costco for $19.95.

I would probably give this is a 5 star review if the instructions were better. On the instructions on the box and in the instruction book for the tea it says to see the instructions that come with the tea for brew time. There were two packets of tea that came with this and on the packet it says to see the box for brew times.

I am going to do some research online later to see if I can find a suggested brew time and I also bought some lime/coconut tea that I want to try that will hopefully have the instructions. I probably will stick with my Mr. Coffee Iced tea maker since this sytem requires you to boil water for tea, while my Mr Coffee doesn't require it.

I have used it for iced coffee and it makes great brewed iced coffee and I have had no problems with grinds getting out of the filter. Again the instructions are awful. They say to use 16 to 32 TABLESPOONS of ground coffee. I don't think the filter would hold that much and 32 tablespoons would be 2 cups or a whole pound of coffee. I use 5 coffee scoops (2 cup scoop) and fill the pitcher with water instead of 3/4 full like the directions say, and it makes great coffee. The instructions say to brew it overnight or up to 36 hours, but I find 3 hours works good.

The fruit infuser works great and is easy to clean. The instructions say to fill the pitcher 3/4 full of water but I fill it to the top. What I do is allow it to infuse for four to five hours and pour the water into another pitcher and then refill the pitcher with more water and not empty the infuser and allow another batch of water to insfuse overnight and the flavoring is still good, so you can easilly infuse a gallon of water. I usually infuse cantelope and straawberries and will eat the fruit instead of discarding it, still has good flavor.

Missing You
Missing You
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $8.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Not his best work, but still a great book worth five stars, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Missing You (Kindle Edition)
Great book. While it wasn't as good as the Woods (I consider that his best book and is one of the best books I have ever read) this book is still worthy of five stars.

Like most of his books this book was hard to put down. A couple different plots in the beginning that he wove together nicely. Last few pages were great, I no idea at all the book was going to end the way it did.

I like how he mentioned Win and Locke-Horne securities in the book briefly. Brought back some memories for the Myron Boltiar series fans, but it was written into the story briefly and in a way that readers who have never read those books wouldn't be lost at all and would think it was part of the story.

Nikon MH-65 Lithium Ion Battery Charger for EN-EL12 Nikon Coolpix
Nikon MH-65 Lithium Ion Battery Charger for EN-EL12 Nikon Coolpix
Offered by BudgetBeaters
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it better than the charger that came with my camera., March 20, 2014
I have a coolpix camera that I love, the only thing I hate about it was charging the battery. It came with a plug and usbcable you had to plug into the camera to charge. I travel a lot and the cord for some reason didn't work with my Ipad plug so it meant carrying another plug in addition to the cable (which got tangled a lot in the pourch) when I travelled. If you take a lot of pictures it also meant you couldn't charge your spare battery while the camera was with you.

I was having some issues with the camera not charging as well with the cord and when I searched for replacement chargers found this.

I missed having the wall charger my previous cameras had and this works great (not sure why Nikon doesn't give you a wall charger instead of the bulky cord and adapter. No cords to get tangled, the light is great for telling you when the battery is charged, no cords to get tangled and you can charge your spare battery without the camera.

This charger has worked flawlessly and Nikon should include this as the charger with their cameras instead of the annoying USB cord

Travelpro Luggage Crew 9 22-Inch Expandable Rollaboard Suiter Bag, Black, One Size
Offered by PORTMANTOS
Price: $189.99
5 used & new from $169.70

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good bag for someone that packs heavy and carries on/HATE the suiter roller bar, March 20, 2014
The only positive thing I can say about this bag is the outside is made of sturdy material and that is the only reason I am giving it two stars instead of one.

This bag is very overpriced for the lack of features.

I fly two to four flights a month and the trips are typically two to four nights.

I had a rollarbag the same size from Costco, I loved that was 1/3rd of the price of this bag that had a lot of pockets and a wet storage pouch.

I was forced to buy this bag a few months ago because I had to gate check the bag I loved and it got damaged and I needed a replacement and this was the cheapest bag with a suiter I could find at the Macy's near my hotel.

It is realy hard to use this bag for more than a two night trip. There are no pockets at all in the lid which is great for putting socks, underwear and a pair of shoes in. If you you try putting any clothing or shoes in the lid of this luggage they slip around making it too bulky and due to the lack of support on the front of the bag will cause it to tip over. The design of the hook on this garmet bag also makes it hard to hang in a closet.

I know the bar in the suitor is suppose to keep clothes wringle free but it doesn't work and only takes up more room. If you use a dry cleaning bag over your shirts and put them in a suiter that works better for keeping shirts wringle free.

This bag also lacks a wet pouch. When I travel to warmer climates I like to swim and the wet pouch is great if your swimming suit is still damp, and due to no pouch, I am forced to carry a plastic bag with me now and hope that it doesn't leak.

The lack of pockets in the lid and wet pouch make this a difficult bag for me to pack for a trip of more than two days, where with my Costco bag that was the same size, I could easilly pack it for a four night trip.

This bag also lacks any kind of support on the front of the bottom of the bag, and will tip over.

This bag is ok for someone that only does occassional weekend trips and packs light and doesn't need a lot of features (but you can find a much cheaper suitcase than this if that is the case). For someone that travels a lot, I would recomend the 21.5" roller bag from costco, it is a lot better bag and about 1/3rd the price, Even though the costco bag is 21.5" and this bag is 22", I can get pack a lot more in that bag.

I found the bag I liked that was damaged and just ordered it online and am planning on giving this bag to a family member or just donating it to my churchs thrift shop

TRUEtest Glucose Test Strips 50/bx
TRUEtest Glucose Test Strips 50/bx
Offered by DIABETIC PLUS USA
Price: $10.99
15 used & new from $4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, March 17, 2014
This is a great deal for these strips.

I use a freestyle meter at home and the office. But I travel a lot and have a tru2go meter that I keep in my backpack that I always have with me when I travel along with a second one that I will take with me when biking or going to the gym or some event where I want to check my blood sugar without carrying around the bigger meter.

This is compact enough to fit in a man's pants pocket.

I wouldn't recomend this system as a primary blood meter since an endro won't have the capability to download the readings, but this is a great system for a backup meter on the go.

Seeing this is a backup meter, my insurance won't pay for these strips so I appreciate the low pricing .

BOSLEY BOS REVIVE Shampoo and Conditioner Set Liter 33.8 oz Visible Thining Non Color Treated hair
Offered by Bluevine
Price: $35.00
24 used & new from $29.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, March 17, 2014
I am having trouble with thinning hair/balding. My hairstylist recomended these two products along with the hair mousse. He warned me it wouldn't help new hair grow but would slow hair loss and make my hair thicker and it does both these things.

This is a great deal compared to what the salon charges. The pumps weren't in the packaging with mine but it was ok for me since I prefer the bottles I received when I bought it at the salon and I just refil those.

This should be used with the mousse for best results.

Like I stated above this will not grow new hair, but will definitely help slow hair loss.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16