Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ProCare Evenup Shoe Balancer, Medium (10.75" - 11.5" Shoe Sole Length)
ProCare Evenup Shoe Balancer, Medium (10.75" - 11.5" Shoe Sole Length)
Price: $18.99
22 used & new from $18.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my back!, February 4, 2016
This shoe balancer has saved my back. I have to wear my walking boot for at least one month and it would have been a really long month if not for this balancer. I haven't had this long, so I can't speak to it's longevity, but so far so good. I use it on running shoe and it stays in place perfectly. I wear a size 9 woman's running shoe and the medium fits perfectly. I did take off the top layer of the balancer which attaches with Velcro and so with just the one layer I feel pretty balanced.

Darcy and the Twins
Darcy and the Twins
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Editing, January 14, 2016
Very poor editing, so many mistakes. Other than that I thought the story was rather boring.

Bunion Splint
Bunion Splint
Offered by Perfect Brand
Price: $7.98
3 used & new from $7.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly a waste of money, January 9, 2016
This review is from: Bunion Splint (Health and Beauty)
I'm giving this only one star because the material is just not thick enough to push my big toe in a more upright position. The separator barely moved my big toe. I tried it on my 2nd toe and I had even less of a result. Waste of money.
Comment Comment | Permalink

ProCare Dorsiwedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint, Medium (Shoe Size: Men's 6.5 - 9.5 / Women's 7 - 10)
Price: $52.95
15 used & new from $46.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Holds my foot in place, but just not enough of a stretch is offered, December 30, 2015
The pros are that I find it comfortable to sleep with and my foot does feel about 75% better in the morning. I would still need to wear it longer than just the week I've had it to see if it will really help in the long run. However the con is (and this is a big one for me) I don't feel the boot gives my foot enough of a stretch. Yes, the foot is held more in place than the foot not in the splint, but I can still move my foot around enough in the splint to feel it could be stretched more to make it more effective. As a result I have ordered a walking boot, that will really hold my foot in place and also a walking boot will allow me to walk around in the house or even outside if I choose to.

Clevercat Top Entry Litterbox
Clevercat Top Entry Litterbox
Offered by Lowest Price online
Price: $39.50
20 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars but it is about 90 percent better and I'll take that any day, December 4, 2015
My one year old cat who weighs only about 6.5 pounds adjusted to this new litter box right away. As per the directions I left the lid off for the first day so that she could get use to a new litter box. No problems, so I put the lid on the box the following day. Thankfully not one accident since she started using her new litter box. I can't say there is no litter on the ground with this new top entry litter box, but it is about 90 percent better and I'll take that any day.

Dog Gone Smart Large Dirty Dog Doormat, Brown
Dog Gone Smart Large Dirty Dog Doormat, Brown
Offered by summitsave
Price: $31.45
6 used & new from $31.45

2.0 out of 5 stars The mat is too thick for the front door to open over it., October 28, 2015
The mat works fine for drying pet feet, but I'm only giving it two stars because there is one big problem... We have laminate floors and when I place this mat inside by the front door, I can't open the door because the mat is too thick. I could understand this problem if we had carpet there, but this mat is just too thick to be in front of a door that opens inward. All of the door mats we have had inside in front of the door have always been fine, but this mat is just too thick. I hate to spend money to send it back though.

SSSCAT Cat Training Aid
SSSCAT Cat Training Aid
Price: $21.99
27 used & new from $20.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, almost!, August 23, 2015
This review is from: SSSCAT Cat Training Aid (Misc.)
We bought a new lamp for end table and within two weeks the cat broke it. She was obsessed with climbing into the shade. I found Ssscat and thought I had nothing to lose since I really want to rebuy the lamp (I loved it), but was sure given enough time the second lamp would meet the fate of the first lamp. I'm happy to say that so far the ssscat works like a charm. It immediately scared the cat and she stayed away from the end table for a few days. Last night she made another attempt to get onto the table. The ssscat went off and I have never seen a cat so scared. Waiting a few more days to put the new lamp on the table, just in case. I have now ordered one for my kitchen counter and next for the kitchen table. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because the system seems to be extra sensitive. I will hear the system going off when no one is even close to it. We will see if this happens with the next one I just ordered. It's expensive, so I hate to see it spraying when no one is even close to it.

Brome 1024 Squirrel Buster Plus Wild Bird Feeder with Cardinal Perch Ring
Brome 1024 Squirrel Buster Plus Wild Bird Feeder with Cardinal Perch Ring
Offered by Lantern Hill
Price: $89.99
21 used & new from $79.89

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works!, June 30, 2015
Finally beat those darn squirrels at their own game. They are beyond frustrated, this bird feeder truly is a Squirrel buster! The first few days we had lots of fun watching the squirrels use every trick in their book to get to the bird seed, but sure enough as soon as they put their weight on the feeder, it would close up.

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Alexa!, June 26, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
We got our Alexa last fall of 2014. I will say that we love our Alexa, but I also know we don't use her to her full extent either. I'm always checking the weather, how to spell a word and so on. But sadly she can sit there without bring used for several days also. I do like that I can tell her to put a particular food item on my shopping list and generally she is good about finding a song I request. She can even be funny at times. Recently I was very frustrated with our kitten and I jokingly asked Alexa. "How do you cook a cat?" Alexa replied with, "Surely you must be joking." It put a smile on my face. I really have no complaints other than I wish she knew a bit more info, but I have faith in Amazon and their updates. I don't think you will be sorry if you buy your own Alexa.

Best Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs ★ Liquid Glucosamine with Chondroitin MSM and Hyaluronic Acid ★ Extra Strength ★ Safe Natural Arthritis Pain Relief ★ Made in USA ★ 32oz ★ Satisfaction Guaranteed
Offered by TerraMax Pro
Price: $46.97
2 used & new from $33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My 13 year old Havanese..., June 23, 2015
My 13 year old Havanese has been suffering for a long time with arthritis in her front leg. It had gotten to the point of her just not wanting to walk anywhere and her limping just broke my heart. I've had her on fish oil for a long time, but it just wasn't helping. After reading the reviews here I decided to give this product a try. At almost the 4 week mark I'm starting to see a bit of difference as her limp does look a little less severe. I look forward to the coming weeks as I watch her improve.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5