Profile for Shellie F. Fielden > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shellie F. Fielden "tuned in" RSS Feed (Honolulu)

Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism,ADD/ADHD,Dyslexia,Dyspraxia,Depression,Schizophrenia
by Natasha Campbell-McBride
20 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Key to Understanding the Cause of Chronic Disease, January 9, 2013
The author gives an easy to read and understand explanation, with pictures of gut health and its connection to our behavior and psychology. The incidents of hyperactivity and behavior problems began to appear in the 1960's. Cases of allergy and asthma increased dramatically in the 60's as well. Antibiotics were put in oral form (the pink medication) in 1959-1960. Oral antibiotics dramatically affect intestinal flora and the health of the digestive system. The author gives an excellent and practical explanation of the new research that shows that what goes on in the intestinal system deeply affects the brain and nervous system. She also gives practical information and steps to take to regain intestinal/mental health. Generations since 1960 have been raised on the "pink medication". This information is important for everyone and essential for anyone who has a child who is labeled ADD, ADHD, Autism Spectrum etc.

Chi's Enterprise Whole Skin ointment 40 gm
Chi's Enterprise Whole Skin ointment 40 gm
Offered by Pure Essence Health
Price: $40.00
4 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Healed Sun Damage on My Nose!, January 9, 2013
I ordered this product because I read about its abilities to heal burns and wanted to have it on hand in case of burns. Haven't had any burns yet, however, I had sun damage on my nose that had been there and getting worse over the course of 6-7yrs. My skin was dry, flakey and in one area the dry patch was like a scab that wouldn't heal. None of the many products I used had any affect. When I got this product I decided to see if it would heal my sun damaged skin. I used it everyday for four months and my skin damage has healed -
even the dry patch! I only applied the thinnest coat and probably used less than $2.00 worth of the ointment. Amazing!

Global Drum Project
Global Drum Project
Price: $13.83
46 used & new from $3.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, February 16, 2010
This review is from: Global Drum Project (Audio CD)
I found out about the Global Drum Project while watching a TV show about Pulsars. The Pulsars in the solar system create sound rhythms as they spin and Micky Hart and friends listened to these rhythms and created this music. I love the music and played it for the music teachers who attended a seminar I taught. I used it to inspire the music teachers to see how tuned in to the cosmos they are. Music is universal and we are part of it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2011 4:43 AM PDT