Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Stacerooski > Reviews

Browse

Stacerooski's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stacerooski RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
How to Draw: Frozen
How to Draw: Frozen
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, July 17, 2014
This review is from: How to Draw: Frozen (App)
I do enjoy this app, but the expansion is a bit expensive just for a couple of extra drawings.

Flappy Nyan - Ad Free
Flappy Nyan - Ad Free
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nyan, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Flappy Nyan - Ad Free (App)
This is definitely more fun than I anticipated. Best part? It's the free app of the day. And it's Nyan cat.

11" Elk Head Plush Stuffed Animal Toy
11" Elk Head Plush Stuffed Animal Toy
Offered by Cellar_Door_Books
Price: $17.49
4 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 1, 2014
I bought this as a gift for one of my close friends, and he loves it! It's displayed proudly in his laundry room.

Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for Cars with Aux Input Jack (3.5 mm) - supports aptX
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $64.99
9 used & new from $17.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Wires already fraying, July 1, 2014
I use this device on an almost daily basis, and not even a month after having it, the casing on the wires started to strip. I have electrical tape on it now, and it seems to hold it together fine, but you'd think after spending $40 on something it would stay together longer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2014 11:26 PM PDT

Seirus Innovation 6810 Neofleece Comfort Masque - Winter Cold Weather Face Protection
Price: $10.70
29 used & new from $5.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Froze my butt off..., July 1, 2014
But my face was nice and warm! My husband and I used these at the Blackhawks game that was outside at Soldier Field. The wind was whipping and we were literally accumulating snow on ourselves, but these bad boys kept our faces nice and warm where they covered. I highly recommend these to anyone facing the winter elements.

Outward Hound Kyjen  51003 Fun Feeder Slow Feed Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowl, Large, Purple
Outward Hound Kyjen 51003 Fun Feeder Slow Feed Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowl, Large, Purple
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $10.47
48 used & new from $10.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Hungry Lab..., July 1, 2014
We have a chocolate lab that gulps anything she can get in her mouth. This food bowl took her from less than a minute to eat all of her food to over 7 minutes! Granted, the more she uses the bowl, the quicker she is at getting the food out, so I think we'll have to switch it up with another pattern. I definitely recommend this bowl to dog owners that have gulpers!

ACCESSORIESFOREVER Bridal Wedding Jewelry Crystal Rhinestone Pearl Leaf Stretch Bracelet Silver
Offered by Accessoriesforever
Price: $15.95
2 used & new from $15.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but..., July 1, 2014
I bought this bracelet for my wedding last July, and I really liked the look of it. I have larger than normal wrist bones for a female, so the elastic was a life saver. I did end up having a small gap on the underside of my wrist, but I expected that. What really bothered me is when I took it off at the end of the night, I had a green wrist!

Overall, I was very happy with it, minus the discoloration of my skin.

Kidoozie Super Shapes Dump Truck
Kidoozie Super Shapes Dump Truck

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for my nephew to play with it!, March 9, 2013
I bought this for my nephew's first birthday, and I think I was having more fun pushing the buttons than he will actually playing with it. It comes with a whole variety of shapes to sort, but as he gets older he can actually use it as a dump truck because the bed lifts and dumps! It's a great product, and I would recommend it to anyone!

Bubble Shoot
Bubble Shoot

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, August 15, 2012
This review is from: Bubble Shoot (App)
I don't like the fact it doesn't give you a line guide when shooting, and the music and sounds are super annoying (solved easily by turning them off). I also am not too crazy about the shooter going off the second I lift my finger off my kindle. It's not a bad app, but I doubt it's worth all these 5 star reviews if you catch my drift.

Kids Animal Piano Free
Kids Animal Piano Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, August 2, 2012
This review is from: Kids Animal Piano Free (App)
The two year old that I watch loves this game and plays it every chance she can get! Five stars!

Page: 1 | 2