Profile for Greenbeans > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Greenbeans "Greenbeans" RSS Feed (TN)

Issues and Ethics in the Helping Professions (Book Only)
Issues and Ethics in the Helping Professions (Book Only)
by Gerald Corey
Price: $160.75
25 used & new from $156.42

3.0 out of 5 stars The book was fine for my ethics class, July 7, 2014
The book was fine for my ethics class, content was appropriate and well-written. However, the binding of the brand new book broke in less than a week of my receipt of the book.

Samsill  Zipper Pad Holder, Expandable Pocket, Card/Pen Holder, Black (SAM70730)
Samsill Zipper Pad Holder, Expandable Pocket, Card/Pen Holder, Black (SAM70730)
Price: $40.99
37 used & new from $34.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Leather...or not?, December 6, 2012
I ordered this for my husband for Christmas. I just received it in the mail. I paid $25 more ($50 total) to get the Samsill zippered pad holder that was listed as "Genuine Leather." Attached to the front of the portfolio was a description paper, no where on the description paper or the portfolio itself did it say Genuine Leather. I am wondering if it is in fact leather. I should have gone with the cheaper one.

LEGO Ninjago Chapter Book: Jay, Ninja of Lightning
LEGO Ninjago Chapter Book: Jay, Ninja of Lightning
by Greg Farshtey
Price: $4.49
211 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books for a young Ninjago fan!, April 12, 2012
These are great books for a young Ninjago fan! My son is almost 8 years old and he loves all four of them.

LEGO Ninjago Chapter Book: Cole, Ninja of Earth
LEGO Ninjago Chapter Book: Cole, Ninja of Earth
by Greg Farshtey
Price: $4.49
197 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books for the young Ninjago fan., April 12, 2012
These books are a great read for a young Ninjago fan. My son is almost 8 years old and he loves them.

Sheriff Olive Law Enforcement T-Shirt, X-Large
Sheriff Olive Law Enforcement T-Shirt, X-Large
Offered by Gravity Trading
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sheriff Shirt, April 12, 2012
This shirt arrives just like the picture. Very Nice colors. True to size. Great price. I am going to buy another one. I wish they came in children's sizes.

The Ultimate Book of Optical Illusions
The Ultimate Book of Optical Illusions
by Al Seckel
Price: $11.80
253 used & new from $0.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book for all ages!, April 12, 2012
This book is excellent. I bought it for my sons for Christmas (ages 7 and 10). My father saw and loved it, so I just bought him one for his birthday (he's 67). Tons of color pictures, puzzles, illusions.

Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection - Blue
Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection - Blue
Offered by Smiling Toys
Price: $9.95
10 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sticker book ever!, December 28, 2011
This sticker book keeps my daughters (ages 19 months and 4 years) and me happily occupied for hours. You dress the little sticker girls with little sticker dresses, shirts, bathing suits, skirts, pants, dance wear, shoes, glasses, bows, hats, etc. Every couple of months I buy another on of these when we've used up all of these stickers. Its such a great deal and so much fun!

Melissa & Doug Make-A-Face Sticker Pad
Melissa & Doug Make-A-Face Sticker Pad
Price: $5.99
78 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sticker book ever!, December 28, 2011
This keeps my daughters and me occupied for hours. Every few weeks we buy another copy so we can make more faces. My daughters are 19 months old and 4 years old and love this sticker book. Eyes, hairbows, glasses, eye brows, lips, necklaces, earrings, jewels, and headband stickers to go on a blank (except for the nose and hair) face on the paper! Two thumbs up!

Kodak Pulse 7-Inch Wi-Fi Digital Frame with Custom e-Mail Address for Immediate Sharing
Offered by Mountain Trail
Price: $228.99
22 used & new from $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Touch screen did not work, Amazon won't replace., December 28, 2011
I ordered this on sale on Amazon. I gave it as a Christmas gift and the touch screen did not work at all. We could turn it on with the power button, but nothing else. The first thing that comes up is a language selection, we couldn't get it to register out touch at all. We spent half an hour on hold before we finally reached a person with Kodak who were nice but not helpful. For some reason, Amazon would not give me the option to replace/exchange it. My only option was to get a refund. I got a refund, I went to Wal-Mart and bought the exact same frame yesterday. It works fine. It was $20 more than what I paid for it on sale during the cyber week specials. I got a raw deal! Also, I like this frame fine, but I was under the expectation that I could send pictures directly from KodakGallery.com to the frame. I gave this frame to my mother, so now I send her an album then she must open it from her email account. Then, I have to log in to her KodakPulse account online and tell it to send it to the frame and it takes quite a while for the frame to receive the pictures. Not as simple and mindless and they make it sound! My advice: If the touch screen does not work or it does not work well, get another frame. The one we have now works just fine.

Case Logic CD/DVDW-208 224 Capacity Classic CD/DVD Wallet (Black)
Case Logic CD/DVDW-208 224 Capacity Classic CD/DVD Wallet (Black)
Price: $23.15
28 used & new from $23.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Not same item as pictured, June 1, 2009
I ordered this Case Logic Wallet. When I finally got it in the mail, I noticed that the item I actually received was not the same as the one pictured above. I prefer the one pictured here than the one I actually received. It also said, "holds 224 CD/DVD." I'm not complaining about that but I did order the the one on this page that says that it holds 208 discs. I guess they sent me the wrong one. But I waited a week for this to arrive in the mail and am going on a trip soon, so I don't have time to return it for the one like I thought I was ordering. It seems a nice enough cd/dvd wallet, so I think it'll end up being fine.