Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for Geekdomo > Reviews

Browse

Geekdomo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 482

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Geekdomo "GeekDomo" RSS Feed (127.0.0.1)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Moen 7240ORB Belfield One-Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Moen 7240ORB Belfield One-Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Price: $271.28
2 used & new from $271.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install box was destroyed during shipping, December 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This faucet was easy to install. It did come in a completely smashed box. There were no parts missing but one of the plastic flanges was bent pretty badly. Had to warm it up in hot water to reshape it. Reason I mention this in the review is that as shipped to me it was not in an appropriate shipping box. It was, however, shipped in a box that you would find on the shelf in your local big box store. The cardboard was weak and could not hold up to the abuse of shipping.

That being said, it is a Moen, it is high quality and should last us for many years. Super simple installation (if you are comfy with this sort of thing). If not a plumber should not charge too much as it uses very standard parts.

The first image is how the box looked when I opened it. I did not touch anything inside. The parts had been smashing around inside of there for some time. No scratches but the plastic had come off of the main faucet. 2nd pic shows the outside of the box.

Overall the faucet is good quality, and I do recommend it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Clear
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Clear
Price: $22.89
9 used & new from $17.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, rugged and as protective as any Edge case can be!, November 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love the fit. I included some closeup pics of the fitment of it so that you can see for yourself. It has a nice see through design so that you can show off your phone's color. Feels very rugged in all of the right places. I did not do a drop test because this is my personal phone. Suffice to say the edges look protected well enough. Edge phones of all types will never have perfect protection on the edges due to the bend in the glass. This case looks like it will protect it well enough.

Overall really good looking rugged case for your Edge phone by Samsung!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2015 2:29 PM PST

Bissell OptiClean Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum, 1535
Bissell OptiClean Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum, 1535
Price: $79.98
20 used & new from $63.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for hardwood floors. Less optimal on carpet, November 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First off, this vacuum is super light, pretty quiet and easy to handle. After that it does tend to lose some marks for overall usefulness. On hardwood this little vac does the trick. It is when it goes on carpet that it has a hard time cleaning the floor well. We tried all of the settings on the unpowered head and also different attachments, nothing really got the carpet truly clean. The build quality is really good. Overall pretty happy with it, especially on our hardwood floors and stairs. it makes short work of corner dust bunnies.

Overall it is a decent little vac.

SteelSeries Siberia P100 Comfortable Gaming Headset for Playstation 4, PlayStation 3
Offered by Express Goods
Price: $61.33
29 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, and very well engineered headset., November 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Full disclosure: I am a partner with SteelSeries, I do not get paid by them I just get items to giveaway on my Twitch channel. That being said, I thoroughly enjoy this headset. All of the headsets I have received from SteelSeries have been, well thought out, comfortable and light. You can tell they had gamers in mind with this headset. Its retractable mic tucks away so well you can barely see it when not in use. The drivers are perfect for music or games. They have great response and as far as I can tell do not bleed out.

Overall this headset is one to get!

XSories Big Black Box 2.0 Shockproof Waterproof Storage Case With Customizable Foam Padding (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, name is a tad misleading. Check dimensions, June 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The build quality of this case is really good. It feels pretty indestructible. My biggest complaint is the name really, its called the Big Black Box. When I got it I soon found out the word Big being used sort of loosely. It can fit my DSLR by itself and 1 small lens. That is it. The box is super durable and I think it will serve me well for some of my smaller items just fine. Maybe a nice box to keep my digital recorder and a mic? I tried a few of my larger pieces of gear and most did not fit. Overall I am happy with the box, just be sure you check the dimensions before you order.

Thanks for reading my review.

Intex 12ft X 30in Metal Frame Pool Set
Intex 12ft X 30in Metal Frame Pool Set
Price: $114.36
17 used & new from $91.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast installation, while not permanent solution feels sturdy and should last!, June 12, 2015
Wow this thing went up in about 1 hour from start to finish. I watched a couple of videos before installing. The hardest part of the installation was the leveling of the ground. We live on a slight downgrade hill. The longest part was filling it with a garden hose. If you live close to a fire department and are chummy with them they could fill it in a few moments. We got the 12x30 and even my kids shortest friends (age 9-12) can stand up in it no problem.

Pros:
+ Easy installation
+ Easy construction
+ Well made
+ Comes with everything no tools required to install at all (except mounting the pump if you want to)
+ Power cord is super long (maybe 15 feet or so?) comes with a breaker but still should be on a GFCI plug just to be sure

Cons:
- Really should have more firm wall supports near the pump intake and output. Its fine but feels flimsy

Overall it is a blast to use. Well above the plastic kiddie pools of my youth.
Highly recommended!

weBoost Drive 4G-X Cell Phone Booster Kit - Boosts Signal For Up To 4 Devices In Your Car- Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $479.98
30 used & new from $356.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, quality build, works as advertised!, June 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My mother lives out in the sticks. Quite often while visiting her I lose signal. I received this weBoost Drive 4G-X booster unit about 3 days before a trip to see her. Installation was a breeze. If you have ever installed a car amplifier then you will have no problems installing this in your car/truck. The unit is pretty heavy, it is probably due to the amplifiers inside. The antenna cable is thin and well shielded so as long as you are careful it should be easy to place with minimal damage.

Pros:
+ Boosted my cell phone signal (Virgin Mobile) up from 1 bar to 3 bars.
+ The case is small(ish) so finding a spot to place it was pretty easy
+ Did not run too hot when I was using it for 10 hours on the road

Cons:
- The price is a tad high, while worth it - my opinion is some of the cost might go to the free installation that comes with it, meaning the price includes the installation but you are actually paying for it upfront. Not entirely sure of this but its irrelevant because the product performs very well.

Overall:
+ Very handy device to have, well worth the money if you live in a rural area and DO get a signal now. If there is no signal at all this will not magically make one. It does boost the signal at least 2-3 bars depending on the signal strength to begin with. Highly recommended for truck drivers or people making their living on the road.

AccuRelief ACRL-5500 Ultimate Foot Circulator
AccuRelief ACRL-5500 Ultimate Foot Circulator
Price: $176.88
9 used & new from $157.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my dogs are not barking after using this., April 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This product does what it is advertised to do. I love the way it makes my feet feel after a long day of standing up and working. Its small enough to sit under your desk. I have started using it during the day, It makes my feet feel energized.

Highly recommended!

QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor (Apple iOS and Android) Arctic White
QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor (Apple iOS and Android) Arctic White
Price: $91.99
9 used & new from $91.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work kind of too hip for its own good, April 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have struggled writing this review because I honestly wanted this to work. Unfortunately this blood pressure monitor has no buttons, nothing anywhere to indicate its on, or that its working. I spent hours trying to figure out what was happening. There is no way to tell if its linking up via bluetooth. A simple button to link would have been superb. Instead it just sits there looking with great intentions like a nice product.
I cannot recommend this product at all.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2015 2:39 PM PDT

LUXA2 Energy Slim 5000mAh Compact Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank for iPhone/Samsung/HTC/Nexus/GoPro/and Tablets - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $15.52

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very easy to setup and use, February 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Works as described! I use this for when I am travelling. I primarily use it as a battery backup for my Samsung cell phone. It is very easy to setup and use. Just plug it in and charge it to full and your all set.

Pros:
+ build quality is very good
+ Easy to use
+ Offers you battery for your portable devices

Cons:
- Not really any

Overall very happy with it. Its a simple device but very well made.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20