Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Gun Guy49 > Reviews

Browse

Gun Guy49's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gun Guy49 "Tony C" RSS Feed (North Carolina)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
AR-15 A2 Front Sight Post Set (Pack of 2)
AR-15 A2 Front Sight Post Set (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sights for the money, May 5, 2015
These are good sights for the money.I ordered 2 of them,1 for me and 1 for a friend just as spares incase the need ever arises to replace the front post on our AR-15's.

Seibertron® Men's Black S.o.l.a.g. Special Ops 1/2 Finger Light Assault Gloves Tactical Fingerless Half Finger Gloves L
Offered by Seibertron Outdoor Equipment
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glove for shooting.My 2nd order of this glove., May 5, 2015
I got the Seibertron S.o.l.a.g Special Ops glove (Mens Large) today. First off it shipped VERY FAST!! Secondly, it's a perfect fit, very comfortable and the grip is very good. I'll be using this as shooting glove. The feel of the glove when holding my weapon(s) is very comfortable. I've not got to the range yet, but I can tell it's going to be good.I'll most definitely be ordering another.I just received my 2nd glove today.I was so impressed with the first one I had to have a spare set. After getting the first pair,I got to the range and the glove was excellent.The recoil absortion for excellent and the feel of the gun with the weapons was great.There are many other gloves that one could order at a much higher price, but the quality of this would be hard pressed to be better than this glove.I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THIS GLOVE.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great AMBI SINGLE POINT ADAPTER., March 16, 2015
I'm very pleased with this product. I'd checked out a lot of others before ordering this one. I was happy with the quality when I got it.It was a cinch to put on my S&W M&P 15 sport AR-15. It fits over the castle nut, you don't have to remove the castle nut,the buffer tube and all the other things that most require you to do. Just remove the collapsible stock and slide this down the tube and line it up and tighted down the hex bolt. You are good to do after that, it took me literally 1 minute to install.

AIM Sports Dual Illumination 4 Different Reticles/Operator Edition Reflex Sights, Black
Price: $37.83
14 used & new from $35.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't think it's practical for AR-15, March 6, 2015
I got the AIM RT4-OE1 and generally it's ok for the money. I was however not 100% satisfied with it and it really wasn't what I'd hoped it would be and was leary of using it on my AR-15. I elected to return the item and AMAZON was great it the processing of the return.Maybe for "airsoft" weapons it'd be good but for me, I just didn't think it would holdup.

Barska AC12176 ARX Multi Reticle Red Dot Optics, 1x 35mm, Matte Black
Barska AC12176 ARX Multi Reticle Red Dot Optics, 1x 35mm, Matte Black
Price: $74.66
26 used & new from $59.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scope, March 6, 2015
Got the Barska AC12176 ARX today.SUPER FAST SHIPPING.I was very impressed with the quality of the Scope. I got it mounted on my AR-15 and it was very simple to day and it looks great. Now I can't wait for some good weather so I can get to the range and really test it out but I'm confident that it's going to be great, UPDATED...finally was able to get to the range this past week. The BARSKA AC12176 was absolutely great. It took me 5 rounds at 50 yds to get it zeroed in, the rounds were low and to the left. I made the adjustments that were needed and the next 5 were center mass. I then fired 95 more rounds and all were in the center mass area. I then moved to a target that was 100 yds away and fired 5 rounds at it and did not have to do any adjustments. I proceeded to fire another 95 rounds and the BARSKA held zero. I am extremely pleased with it to say the least.

Waring DF55 Professional Mini 1-2/7-Pound-Capacity Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer
Waring DF55 Professional Mini 1-2/7-Pound-Capacity Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer
Price: $37.49
39 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small cooker., February 4, 2015
My wifes friend has one of these and my wife loved it. I ordered it for my wife and she loves it for us, since there is only 2 of us at home anymore. It's great for doing tempura,tonkatsu,etc. (my wifes japanese go figure huh) and many other things. Great price, excellent product.

MTM K-Zone Shooting Rest (Red)
MTM K-Zone Shooting Rest (Red)
Price: $38.51
28 used & new from $34.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, February 4, 2015
Great value for the money. I use this at home to work on my AR-15 and can even sight my scope with it easily. A breeze to put together. If you don't try to GORILLA the screws you won't run into any stripping problems and there's no sense in GORILLAING them.

Vortex Cantilever 30 mm Ring, Absolute Co-Witness, 1in Offset for StrikeFire ...
Offered by OpticsPlanet, Inc
Price: $28.49
11 used & new from $28.49

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ADD ON., February 4, 2015
Excellent add on verus the stock that comes with the Vortex Strikefire SFRD AR15 scope. It's a snap to position and it just adds a better look to the scope and the weapon.

Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15)
Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope(Suitable for AR-15)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SCOPE., February 4, 2015
Great scope for the money. I'd been looking for a red dot scope for my new S&W 15 SPORT AR-15 without breaking the bank. I'd read many reviews on many different brands and models. I kept coming back to the Vortex Strikefire Red Dot. When I finally decided this was the one for, I then began the search for the best deal. I definitely found that here on amazon. The scope came in the original packaging and was a breeze to mount it on my AR-15. I also got the cantilever mount that was being offered in the bundle with the scope. I liked it better than the stock mount that it came with. It was easy to "sight in" and it holds zero well. I've not had any problems with the lens covers like some say they've had. They open easily and close and snap shut tight. I'm sold on this scope 'cause it does all that I wanted one to do.

My Guns My Rights Second Amendment Car Decal 2nd Amendment Sticker Laptop Decal (5" x 2.4") Printed/laminated)
Offered by Eye Candy Signs
Price: $5.75
5 used & new from $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Decal, July 11, 2014
I loved the quality of this decal. I'm an avid gun person have been since I was a small boy. I'm also a gun rights advocate (go figure huh). Priced reasonably and shipped quickly by the seller.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3