Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Teaching and loving it > Reviews

Browse

Teaching and lov...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Teaching and loving it RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2
Reflective Student Driver Magnet for Automobile
Reflective Student Driver Magnet for Automobile
Offered by HTH INC.
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for new driver., September 2, 2015
This prevents people flipping off and honking at my new driver, so it does its job. For those reasons, my teen doesn't even mind having it on the car.

Beauty/beast Bow
Beauty/beast Bow

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Beauty/beast Bow
My daughter made the high school poms team and their motto is, "Look like a beauty. Dance like a beast." This bow was obviously perfect. Good size. Good construction. Adorable.

Ikoso Kits Colorcube
Ikoso Kits Colorcube
8 used & new from $25.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Too frustrating to be much fun., November 5, 2013
This review is from: Ikoso Kits Colorcube (Toy)
We purchased this to have at our vacation house when the weather is too cold to go out. I thought it would be a fun challenge for my older girls (13 and 16) while being just a block toy for our little one (3). It is SO frustrating putting the blocks together that it has tainted the whole toy. (The blocks come in two pieces which must be color matched perfectly and then snapped together in just the right way. If you do make a mistake, you must risk cutting your fingers, while prying the pieces apart with a screwdriver. No fun at all.) Now that the blocks are assembled, the rods add frustration as they do not easily go in and hold the blocks appropriately. Its not even really good as just blocks as the surface is slippery making the blocks hard to stack. Its a good concept but poor execution. The toy is simply too frustrating to be much fun.

PLAYMOBIL Super Set Fairy Fountain
PLAYMOBIL Super Set Fairy Fountain
Offered by Toys 4 all
Price: $68.95
5 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such Great Play Value, November 5, 2013
This is seriously one of the best toys I have purchased. It has such great play value. My three year old can play pretend for hours with it. I love that it can act as a bit of water play indoors without the huge mess of water play. This will be especially important as winter approaches. The animals, fountain, and fairies are all well made and with so many little parts the pretend opportunities are endless. We often add characters from other toys/ sets into our play not because we need to, but just because this set is so fun. The dollhouse dollies often come visit the fountain as do the horses from a near by stable, etc. You get the picture. We had very limited experience with Playmobil before this purchase but we are hooked. I am currently browsing Amazon to see what Playmobil set we will add next to add to our fairy fountain fun.

Oodles of Baby Animals (American Girl)
Oodles of Baby Animals (American Girl)
by Carrie Anton
Edition: Spiral-bound
17 used & new from $3.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like all the other AG Oodles books, it's great., February 4, 2013
If you love the other AG Oodles books, you will love this. The baby animals and all the activities are adorable and have a significant amount of variety. The cuteness certainly extend beyond kitties and puppies. I love that includes more exotic baby animals. In fact, several of the mini posters still grace my 13 year old's walls. Plus, I love that this book and the others are great for many ages, from early elementary to pre-teens.

Learning Resources Farmers Market Color Sorting Set
Learning Resources Farmers Market Color Sorting Set
Price: $23.99
56 used & new from $23.78

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality with great play value, December 28, 2012
I have no doubt that these fruits and veggies will be used basically daily for years to come. The colors and details are great. They are made from some sort of rubbery material, not hard plastic which makes them feel better in hands and not make a terrible noise when dropped on the floor or into the bushel basket. They are sized appropriately for little hands. Overall, its just an adorable toy whose play value extends far beyond a color matching game. My little one has already used the veggies to feed her baby a dinner of broccoli and strawberries, and she has made me raspberry tea in her kitchen. Great toy. I couldn't be more pleased.

Rubies Lord of The Rings Legolas Child's Costume Accessory Bow and Arrow
Rubies Lord of The Rings Legolas Child's Costume Accessory Bow and Arrow
Offered by 88 Market Street
Price: $11.49
5 used & new from $6.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Hunger Games Party, May 3, 2012
Honestly there is nothing special about this bow and arrow set, but I needed a party favor for a Hunger Games party and this fit the bill perfectly. Our Katniss and Gale wanna bes were thrilled to be whizzing arrows everywhere.

Kidoozie Henrietta Pull Along Hen
Kidoozie Henrietta Pull Along Hen

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made and poorly designed, December 29, 2011
The workmanship of this toy is quite bad. The flap at the front of the chicken where you put the bay chicks does not close correctly. At first I thought it was damaged during shipping so I sent it back, but the second one was exactly the same. Its a cute toy, but its obvious that it will not last long at all due to it being poorly made. Also, the design of the chicken is not good as when my one year old walks with it trailing behind her it doesn't stay upright. Even I have tried to pull it and keep it upright, and its basically not possible. We are certainly disappointed with the product. (The baby chicks are super cute though.)

Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading (Charlie Joe Jackson Series)
Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading (Charlie Joe Jackson Series)
by Tommy Greenwald
Price: $14.14
102 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a reluctant reader, September 18, 2011
I saw this book featured in a parenting magazine and thought it might be a good fit for my reluctant reader. It was great. She read it in less than a week, which if you have a kid who hates to read, then you know that is a big deal. The chapters wer short, the topic perfection, and she could really see herself in the main character. So, it fully deserves 5 stars from me because its been quite awhile since this momma has seen her daughter read a book 200+ pages without complaining.

A Guide for Using The Red Badge of Courage in the Classroom (Literature Units)
A Guide for Using The Red Badge of Courage in the Classroom (Literature Units)
by Michelle Breyer
Price: $9.99
46 used & new from $1.13

5.0 out of 5 stars A guide for using..., June 1, 2008
The "A Guide for Using..." series of teacher resources for novels are the only ones my school uses because they are simply the best. No matter how much experience you have teaching reading, these guides provide excellent guidance in getting the most out of the novel. Plus, my students never seem to groan when I do give them a hand-out or worksheet from this book. It is even a great resource if you are differentiating instruction. "A Guide for Using The Red Badge of Courage in the Classroom" is no differnt from the others in the series...it is simply a worthwhile purchase and a valuable resource if you are teaching this novel.

Page: 1 | 2