Profile for Becky P > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 180

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Becky P RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Roomies
Roomies
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Becky @ Book Bite Reviews, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Roomies (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this story. I commute to college and didn't get the chance of experiencing going far away for school or getting a roommate and this story really let me "experience" that for myself. I absolutely loved how different EB and Lauren are from each other, because it makes it that much more believable. They have absolutely nothing in common, but still manage a way to become friends. I do wish there was a little more background info about the other characters in their lives, but the story was still great without. I would highly recommend this to those who are college bound.

Dirty Little Secret
Dirty Little Secret
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $7.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Becky @ Book Bite Reviews, July 2, 2014
This book is a really great summer read. It deals with some complex characters who come with a lot of baggage, but the writing is still very clean and light. This is definitely not a heavy book and is perfect to read by the pool or at the beach. I did think the characters were a little too easily pushed over and got over things a little too quickly, but overall I still enjoyed the story as a whole. I recommend this to those who like light, fun contemporary romances with a splash of drama.

Burning Bright (Ivy Granger Book 3)
Burning Bright (Ivy Granger Book 3)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Becky @ Book Bite Reviews, July 2, 2014
Burning Bright is my favorite book so far in this series. It was packed full of action and had me hooked from page one. I absolutely loved that the storyline between Jinx and Forneus from the prequel Club Nexus was continued on in this book and I love our new character, Sparky. Ivy's life gets extremely complicated in this book, but from what I gather in the clues given to us by this story is that the next book is going to be even more complicated for Ivy and I can't wait! If you still haven't check out this series, I honestly don't know what is wrong with you, because it is a MUST read!

INITIATION (Bonfire Academy Book One) (Bonfire Chronicles)
INITIATION (Bonfire Academy Book One) (Bonfire Chronicles)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Becky @ Book Bite Reviews, June 16, 2014
I really, truly enjoyed this book. The characters were all very unique with their own special abilities and personalities. I absolutely loved that this story took place in a private school for paranormals, such a great combo for my personal tastes. The pacing was also very well done and even though this book is on the longer side, it never felt like it was a long book, because so much is happening. There was only one thing I didn't like, which had to do with the love triangle, but I don't want to put in any spoilers. So just know I loved the love triangle, but at the same time I didn't. Overall, really great story and I will definitely continue with the series!

REM: A Dreamer's Gift
REM: A Dreamer's Gift
Price: $3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Becky @ Book Bite Reviews, June 16, 2014
I absolutely loved REM. I think the idea of someone being able to jump into others dreams is such a neat ability and I really liked reading about it and trying to figure it out along with Brady. Brady is an amazing main character and I really think anyone can relate to her or at least like her on some level. The tension throughout this book between Brady's boy and her ability was really well done and it really kept me reading all night long. The cliffhanger ending is killing me, though, and I need to know what is going to happen next! I highly recommend this to those who like different "paranormals".

Leaving Paradise
Leaving Paradise
Price: $7.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Becky @ Book Bite Reviews, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Leaving Paradise (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this read. It was complex, but the writing was simple and flawless, and I couldn't get enough. There was only one part I didn't love and that was the ending. I just didn't understand why it had to end the way that it did, but hopefully things will be resolved in the rest of the books in the series. In the end I stand by my statement that Simone Elkeles is an amazing author and I will continue to read everything she writes.

Flurry: Estates of the Realm
Flurry: Estates of the Realm
by Mr. J. G. Hewitt

4.0 out of 5 stars Becky @ Book Bite Reviews, May 21, 2014
I really loved this story. It just has so many trends that I am currently obsessed with (like forced marriage through "games", circus, strong female mc, dystopian, and multiple points of view). I really loved how easily I could picture the world. The only thing I wish I had more description of, was what the characters looked like. I loved the two "main" characters, Laurel and Parker and I really think they are perfect for each other. I love how sincere they both are and that they both just want what is best for the community. I really want to continue on with this series and hope that more books come out soon!

Web of Lies (The Red Ridge Pack Book 4)
Web of Lies (The Red Ridge Pack Book 4)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Becky @ Book Bite Reviews, May 19, 2014
I absolutely loved this edition to the series. The series as a whole is amazing and I don't think I can ever get enough of it. The characters are all so different and unique and that is one thing that I absolutely love about these books. You really get into the characters heads and learn who they are. The two main characters in Web of Lies, Luke and Scarlett, are wonderful and I loved getting to know them. The story was a tad predictable since there are clues from the previous two books, but there were still a lot of things that happened that I wasn't expecting at all. Overall, I loved it and I hope there are more books to come!

Club Nexus (Ivy Granger, Psychic Detective)
Club Nexus (Ivy Granger, Psychic Detective)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Becky @ Book Bite Reviews, May 17, 2014
I completely loved this edition to the Ivy Granger series. It was such a good fix for my withdrawals on waiting for book 3, but then that ending happens and now I'm craving to read it even more! I highly recommend this for those who love the Ivy Granger series and I highly recommend you read the short stories in the order that E.J. Stevens has set them up, in order to get the full effect.

Community Service
Community Service
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Becky @ Book Bite Reviews, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Community Service (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book! Once I started it I could not put it down and had to read it in one sitting. I loved the different characters that are introduced and I loved all the complexity and tension that is weaved through the story. It was so awesome to read about a love interest with a disability, because it really is a complex issue that brings up a lot of questions. The ending was perfect and I am so happy that I got to read this book. I am definitely buying and reading more of Dakota's books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18