Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for kandiamo > Reviews

Browse

kandiamo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 152

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kandiamo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
TaoTronics TT-FL001 Pets Urine and Stains Detector 12 Ultraviolet Led Flashlight with AAA Batteries
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's terrific for finding missed spots on cushions and accident trails ..., December 14, 2015
I purchased this to help locate spots left by an incontinent senior in the home. It's terrific for finding missed spots on cushions and accident trails along the carpet. It's compact and very bright, highlighting urine spots as a "anti-freeze green" color. My SELLER: Sunvalleytek

My Romance
My Romance
Price: $5.49
44 used & new from $2.39

3.0 out of 5 stars More songs, but last are not very good, August 11, 2015
This review is from: My Romance (Audio CD)
An overview of her hits, but the last 1/5 songs are awful and monotonous both in lyrics and tune. I tried to give a fair listen, but had to fast forward through them. They seemed like songs an artist has to write to fill out an album. I meant to buy TORCH and got this instead, thinking I would like this because it's a better greatest hits compilation. It isn't. I'd get another greatest hits CD next time, perhaps even shorter list of songs.

Woolite Carpet & Upholstery Foam Cleaner with Fabric-Safe Brush, 8352
Woolite Carpet & Upholstery Foam Cleaner with Fabric-Safe Brush, 8352
Offered by MeagaDeal
Price: $11.30
14 used & new from $6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff for incontinent pets or seniors, August 11, 2015
The BEST! I have an incontinent senior (in her own home) where cleaning upholstery to get rid of stains and smells is just good home care. On the other hand, I'm not a maid, so I like it's price point and convenience. Smell is light and clean, maybe a little lemony but not overpowering. Once dry and vac'd it completely neutralized odor.

Royal Sovereign Manual Coin Sorter QS-1, Black.
Royal Sovereign Manual Coin Sorter QS-1, Black.
Price: $32.00
55 used & new from $22.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate and efficient for medium duty, August 11, 2015
I had an electric that constantly jammed and didn't count well to my loss. This manual model is more accurate and less 'buggy' in operation. There is an organ grinder type handle on the side which can be removed and stored inside, and the front panel flipped up compact for storage. Not for heavy duty use, but is perfect for all that change that seems to pile up on the washing machine and dresser top, pockets and purses. Comes with a few sleeves but I don't use them, preferring to transfer stacked coins to my cheaper brand. No-sleeve doesn't affect count but it does prevent coins skating off columns by hitting paper edge. It's a tad noisy with all plastic parts, but tolerable considering how useful it is.

Toro 51609 Ultra 12 amp Variable-Speed (up to 235) Electric Blower/Vacuum with Metal Impeller
Offered by National Shopping Center, LLC
Price: $115.48
12 used & new from $89.19

5.0 out of 5 stars My fave yard tool, August 11, 2015
My fave multi function tool for the yard. I use it in winter to blow powder snow off my car and sidewalk, too. Beats shoveling and ramped up power is strong enough to do the job everytime.

NuWave 12 Inch 'Everyday Pan' with Lid Stainless Steel Induction Ready
NuWave 12 Inch 'Everyday Pan' with Lid Stainless Steel Induction Ready
Offered by Houseware Connection
Price: $64.99
3 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Far and away quality over similar coatings, August 11, 2015
I purchased this through another website and as soon as I touched it, I recognized quality construction. It's heavy, induction perfect, and the surface inside beads water like no other surface I've seen on nonstick. I've fried and steamed in this nearly everyday and it hasn't touched the coating. I've bought other 'copper colored' coatings based on this performance but they're not like this one by a mile.

This pan, plus a similarly stellar grill pan with glass lid from the same nuwave manufacturer, are all I've been using on my induction plate. Just shake the food out even if burned. (grill ridges might need a little help) . Too bad I can't find a wok like this. I'd be all set.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2016 10:36 PM PST

Gaiam Restore Multi-Point Muscle Massager
Gaiam Restore Multi-Point Muscle Massager
Price: $9.98
9 used & new from $5.93

5.0 out of 5 stars travel sized; round prongs, July 16, 2015
It's odd shape and balance is its key feature and selling point for me. I use gravity to pin point tight chest and shoulder muscles. Satin finish and rounded projections are kind to skin. It's my GOTO back massager for travel.

SKB 1SKBDB1214 1DB1214 12"x14" Tom Gig Bags
SKB 1SKBDB1214 1DB1214 12"x14" Tom Gig Bags
Offered by Woodwind and Brasswind
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made to fit a precise size drum, July 16, 2015
Soft sided and soft faux fur lined, good zipper and cover fabric with secure stitching. The biggest difficulty is the strap which is attached to a D ring. When the drum is picked up, the D ring turns sideways so the comfortable strap becomes a thin fabric saw against my shoulder or in my hand. Will probably remove the ring and sew the strap flat, but that prevents it from being adjustable length (Not a problem). Except for that, it's a very well made bag.

Humes & Berg Enduro DR531BK 13 x 13 Inches Tom Drum Case
Humes & Berg Enduro DR531BK 13 x 13 Inches Tom Drum Case
Price: $55.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy with secure handle, July 16, 2015
Unlined very heavy plastic with securely attached metal handle. There is an included ID tag. The top is secured with a clip strap recessed in the form mold to protect it from premature abrasion. Very pleased with quality and price point. Bought several in different sizes for drums and multi-purposed one for a pressure cooker.

HUMPS Novel Solar Energy Butterfly with Pole
HUMPS Novel Solar Energy Butterfly with Pole
Offered by galaxy 888 store
Price: $12.99
5 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Flutters realistically, July 16, 2015
Works great with just a little direct sunshine. There is no battery storage so butterfly stops when sunlight goes away, but it comes with three butterflies (one installed and two extra) which is terrific because it's the butterfly in direct sun that bleaches out first. The post comes in several pieces so the box is fairly small, arriving in the mailbox after many weeks travel overseas, but worth it. I purchased mine to delight a dementia client who is primarily entertained by visual surprises.
My SELLER: Hot Sale Everything