Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Christine > Reviews

Browse

Christine's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine "Student of Life" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
GE Light Sensing Incandescent Night Light, 360° Rotation, 2 pk
GE Light Sensing Incandescent Night Light, 360° Rotation, 2 pk
Price: $6.15
20 used & new from $0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm light, reliable long lasting light, June 25, 2016
I order these on Amazon because I can't always find them elsewhere and I can't live without them. I like the Incandescent light. the LED is too bright for me so if you want a warm light this is for you. And I have not had the reliability issues others have. I use them in 3 bathrooms and have for 10 years and each lasts over a year. Since it comes on every night and some dark days and comes on and off in between I think that is pretty darn reliable. Aiming the light where I want it is also a feature I dearly love.

Sunbeam 2013-912 Xpress Heat  Microplush Heating Pad for Quick Pain Relief,  Extra Large (12" x 24"),Olive
Sunbeam 2013-912 Xpress Heat Microplush Heating Pad for Quick Pain Relief, Extra Large (12" x 24"),Olive
Price: $33.70
18 used & new from $29.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Super duper soft and can stand daily use and not break down, June 25, 2016
We use it everyday, everyday for our cats to lay on. It lasts about a year and a half then we buy a new one. I think that is pretty amazing. Plus it is just about the softest thing I've ever felt.

Omron 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff that fits Standard and Large Arms (BP785N)
Price: $62.49
82 used & new from $62.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, June 25, 2016
So easy to use. My dad loves the one I got him too. (he could not figure out the automated one he had before)

Nunez De Prado, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Nunez De Prado, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Offered by FoodFinds
Price: $106.64

3.0 out of 5 stars The best oil but 5l size may be too big to ship, June 25, 2016
Love the oil. The 5 liter tin, however, does not travel well. We've ordered it 3 times. I'm not sure which sellers to be honest. It arrives pretty banged up. The product is not damaged so we don't care that much. We keep ordering it as the value is great in the 5l size. It just sits in our pantry but if you want something that looks nice, I think you are taking a chance on the large container.

Carmelina Brands Italian Chopped Tomatoes In Puree, 28 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Carmelina Brands Italian Chopped Tomatoes In Puree, 28 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $23.77
3 used & new from $23.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good ITALIAN tomatoes, June 25, 2016
Buy these. They are from Italy. The tomatoes are from Italy. Tomatoes grown in italy taste different. We learned this from our favorite Italian restaurant. Our Italian recipes now taste more Italian. And this brand is our favorite.

Fiskars Traditional Bypass Pruning Shears
Fiskars Traditional Bypass Pruning Shears
Price: $11.79
128 used & new from $6.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Just really really good, June 25, 2016
Comfortable to use. Makes a clean cut. Locks and unlocks with ease. Lasts forever. ( I've had mine 7 years now) Bought a pair for my dad. He now has two pair (one is a different brand) and is always searching for these and calls them "the good pair".

Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes (30 Ea) (Pack of 4)
Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes (30 Ea) (Pack of 4)
Offered by Best Deals Spot
Price: $23.73
9 used & new from $23.73

5.0 out of 5 stars I've run out before and it hasn't been pretty., June 25, 2016
Can't live without them! I do use a microfiber towel after which is one more step but the result is so rewarding. An even, streak free finish and it repels finger prints and other corruption until the next cleaning. I've run out before and it hasn't been pretty.

Spanish Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2.1 lbs
Spanish Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2.1 lbs
Offered by Mi Antojito Latino
Price: $62.95

1.0 out of 5 stars great oil, bad price, March 16, 2016
great oil, bad price. this is only the 1 liter can. the same can you can buy for about $24 elsewhere on this site. the description is confusing since it does not tell how many liters making you think it must be the larger can for this price... it is not.

Cedarlooks 0600550 Corner Accent Fence
Cedarlooks 0600550 Corner Accent Fence
Price: $173.81
2 used & new from $173.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, very sturdy, and very easy to assemble, May 30, 2012
I looked at a lot of corner fences before settling on this one. But you never really can tell on the internet and I had no luck finding anything like this at any hardware or lumber yard around. We were looking for a white picket fence and our runner up was the man made vinyl but we decided to get something made of wood and paint. A bit more up keep but liked the idea of "a few" imperfections. When it arrived the wood was of such good quality and the coloring was so beautiful (the photo matches the coloring we got) we decided not to paint it at all. There were no issues with it that required painting in order to cover up! It is nice and small. The measurements listed on Amazon are correct but make sure you make note of them as the picture makes the little thing look larger than it is.

I ordered this for my father and he was buying. He is very "value conscious" growing up during the depression. Even he felt it was a very good value for the money.

p.s. within the first 2 days of setting it up we started receiving complements from half a dozen neighbors as we were planting flowers around it. They stopped their cars to say how much they liked it and were asking where we had gotten the fence. And while this is a friendly group of neighbors, they are definitely not prone to stopping their cars to chat or pay compliments.

So if you like it, buy it. You won't be disappointed. Oh yeah, shipping was not bad, it took about 5 days which was on the short side of what they had promised.

Fresh Wave Odor Neutralizing Sachet Pearl Packs, 5 Sachets
Fresh Wave Odor Neutralizing Sachet Pearl Packs, 5 Sachets
Offered by Elegance Health and Beauty
Price: $9.99
21 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I stick it in a shoe box and closet and shoes are fresh for 6-9 months!, May 30, 2012
I've been using this product for 3 years now. We have a "wall" of canvas with plastic window shoe boxes in our closet. The upside is the shoes don't get dusty but the downside is they are in a closed in space. I was so happy to find these. I throw a packet in the back of each box and voila, the shoes, boxes and entire closet smell..... well, like nothing. And that's the key. My husband is very sensitive to perfumes. We use soaps etc with no perfumes so I can't replace stinky shoes with smelly shoes. These just "neutralize" the oder as they say. We do smell a very light fresh smell for the first week or two but when that goes away they keep working. I know they do because after about 6-9 months I start smelling the boxes again when I open them to get a pair out. That's when I know it's time to order more. I used to buy them at the Container store but Amazon has a better price.

The only cons I can think of are 1) they don't last forever but I think 6-9 months is pretty good (in a pretty air tight small space, they may not last as long if not in an air tight space) and 2) if you prefer to have a "smell" to let you know they are working you won't get it here. But believe me, you will get a "smell" when they stop.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6