Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Lotus815 > Reviews

Browse

Lotus815's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lotus815 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
4D Vision Great White Shark Anatomy Model
4D Vision Great White Shark Anatomy Model
Price: $24.00
44 used & new from $19.68

3.0 out of 5 stars Shark-ish, May 8, 2016
I bought this for a 10 year old boy as a Christmas present, and I was a little disappointed with it. I hoped to get him something he could put together and take apart again, but several of the parts were difficult to fit together and the whole thing seemed to want to fall apart when we were done. It wasn't as interesting to us or him in the end. I would not buy this again. It's probably okay if you wanted to build it once and leave it forever but I think if you wanted to do that you would find something with more detail.

Smart Sheep 6-Pack XL Premium 100% Wool Dryer Balls, Reusable Natural Fabric Softener
Offered by Mama Moon Boutique
Price: $18.95
3 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wool Dryer Balls, May 8, 2016
I am very happy with this purchase, clothes dry faster and have much less static than they would without using dryer balls. I don't like using fabric softener. These are big and a great buy.

FURminator deShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo, 16-Ounce
FURminator deShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo, 16-Ounce
Price: $7.17
30 used & new from $7.17

5.0 out of 5 stars We love FURminator, October 8, 2015
We used to pay for visits to the groomer until one day a husky got out and attacked our poor little Corgi at the groomer. I am an overprotective dog mom, and that night I hopped on Amazon and dropped a hundred bucks on FURminator gear and I don't regret a cent!! The brushes, shampoo, and conditioner mean less shedding than ever (even after "deshedding" grooming packages), plus we know that the job is being done right. Excellent product, we will never use anything else. I should also add that our dog has very sensitive skin and a number of allergies but we have had no problems with FURminator products irritating his skin!

FURminator Nail Grinder
FURminator Nail Grinder
Price: $12.71
45 used & new from $12.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little grinder, October 8, 2015
This review is from: FURminator Nail Grinder (Misc.)
Batteries seem to last longer in this product than other generics available. We use only nail grinders to care for our dogs nails because clippers scare him (and us). Sanding rings last quite a while as well. Easy to hold onto, and the light is helpful.

The Invasion of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling)
The Invasion of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, October 8, 2015
This is my new favorite book, beautifully written, amusing, emotional, amazing. A very good read that I could not put down.

FURminator deShedding Waterless Spray, 8.5-Ounce
FURminator deShedding Waterless Spray, 8.5-Ounce
Price: $3.40
30 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, October 8, 2015
THIS REALLY WORKS. I don't like to bathe my dog more than once a month, he has sensitive skin. This spray puts a halt on shedding and funky smells in between bath days, and gives my dog an excuse to run around the house like a psycho because I sprayed something wet on him.

FURminator Dog Slicker Brush, Firm, Large
FURminator Dog Slicker Brush, Firm, Large
Price: $9.47
26 used & new from $9.37

4.0 out of 5 stars but a good slicker brush, October 8, 2015
A bit pokey, but a good slicker brush. My dog hates it, but he can be a little picky about these things. Probably better for dogs with longer hair.

FURminator deShedding Ultra Premium Conditioner, 16-Ounce
FURminator deShedding Ultra Premium Conditioner, 16-Ounce
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $7.01
25 used & new from $7.01

5.0 out of 5 stars FURminator Rocks!, October 8, 2015

Two-piece Dog Toothbrush Set: Double Sided Canine Dental Hygiene Brushes with Long 8 1/2 Inch Handles and Super Soft Bristles
Offered by VirVentures
Price: $4.40
10 used & new from $4.40

4.0 out of 5 stars BRUSH THEM!, October 8, 2015
Well you wouldn't start brushing your kids teeth at 5, so it's a good thing I have a dog and not kids. My very sweet corgi had a not so sweet teeth cleaning bill that inspired me to become a doggy dentist. He now is very used to having his fangs brushed and is a big fan of Petrodex Enzymatic Toothpaste Dog Poultry Flavor, 6.2-Ounce which in combination with this brushes keep his teeth clean clean! We use both the large a small ends and feel that we couldn't have found a better toothbrush for our dog. Still, dog teeth are awkard to brush, but you'll get over it if you have to have a teeth cleaning bill because you didn't realize how important it was to brush Fido's chompers!

FURminator Ear Cleaner for Dogs & Cats
FURminator Ear Cleaner for Dogs & Cats
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $4.97
15 used & new from $4.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Ear Cleaner, October 8, 2015
I don't like how this smells, but I do like for my pup to have clean ears. Good product, does what it's supposed to. A little seems to go a long way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4