Profile for smash_me_blondie09 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

smash_me_blondie09 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Top 30 Most Popular And Delicious North American ONE DISH Recipes For You And Your Family In Only 3 Or Less Steps

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dishes in one book, September 20, 2014
Delicious dinner recipies for anyone. Almost all of them sounded yummy and all ingredients used are easily found at any grocery store. The recipies and instructions for preparing the food are clear. There is the occasional spelling error, or missed capitization of letters, but nothing that would take away from the content of the cook book. I can't wait try the One-Dish Spaghetti and Slow Cooker Meatball Stew. Definitely reccomend!

Kick-Ass Appetizers: CHEAP. EASY. KICK-ASS. APPS. Appetizers on the Cheap!
Kick-Ass Appetizers: CHEAP. EASY. KICK-ASS. APPS. Appetizers on the Cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Different in a GOOD way, September 16, 2014
I know the title says 'cheap', but most recipies call for a mid to upper priced item. Most can be easily substituted with something similar that you would have on hand. Great ideas to use now. I didnt have a problem with the formatting at all on my original black and white kindle.

Cat Trivia
Cat Trivia

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute for Cat Lovers, September 16, 2014
This review is from: Cat Trivia (Kindle Edition)
I will admit that this book is geared more towards a child or person who has never even seen a cat before; BUT, that being said, I as an adult fully enjoyed the simplicity and cute cartoon drawings. The facts are true, though a few of them are repeated in the book. There are very few spelling or grammer errors which is hard to get away from with free ebooks. Glad I got it for free on promotion, cute and I liked it.

The Riddle Chest: 50 Original Riddles to Stump Your Brain
The Riddle Chest: 50 Original Riddles to Stump Your Brain
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain Buzzers, September 16, 2014
Great quick read that worked my brain cells. Most of the riddles make sense and can be figured out with a proper amount of time, but a few were just odd and neither I nor my boyfriend could answer. Jump links provided at the end of each riddle make accessing the correct answer much easier!

30 Fabulous Snacks Recipes To Try - The Best Snacks To Eat Anytime (Recipes For Snacks Cookbook - The Easy Snacks Collection 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Simple and Quick, September 11, 2014
Quick read with fast and easy snack ideas. Some ideas are extremley simple- cheese and crackers-to more for an advanced pallet- like a ham and salsa sandwich. It gave me a good place to start when I hd the munchies.

Why Cats Rule the World
Why Cats Rule the World
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but cute, September 2, 2014
Great book for a child that is just learning about cats for the first time. Some interesting facts about the history of cats, though not a lot of volume. Basically there are a few pages of cat commentary, copy of Dr. Seusses' 'The Cat in the Hat', and then fifty pages or more of cat pictures. Overall, I think it would brighten anyones day- I am glad that I got the ebook for free though.

Easy Family Meals: 50 recipes for everyday cooking (Family Menu Planning Series Book 4)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Yummy, August 19, 2014
Perfect quick read for super easy eats! Great for a family with smaller kids or perhaps picky eaters. All of the recipes are easy enough to have your children help you make them; get great family face time. One thing that is great, but a set back for me personally is the fact that most of recipes call for a healthy ingredient that I could probably pick up at the grocery, but I dont have them on hand at home and that is a pain. Most are easy to replace with a similar item.
I zipped through this book pretty quick and didnt see any giant spelling or grammer errors, which is nice to see. Thank you, recommended.
{smash}

You Pee When You Sneeze: (And Other Things They Don't Tell You About Pregnancy)
You Pee When You Sneeze: (And Other Things They Don't Tell You About Pregnancy)
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and a good read, August 19, 2014
This book has some good information in it. Picked it up due to a pregnancy scare and read half before I found out that I was not baking in the oven. Mindy is detailed in her journal writtings about little things that maybe a big baby book might skip over or lightly touch on. The letters to her son were a good idea too. Would recommend to an expcting mom of a couple months. Good info but not overloading.

Tales of the Cemetery Trees
Tales of the Cemetery Trees

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories about Death, July 12, 2014
Great short stories, all written well enough to grab and hold my attention. A few of them were heart wrenching and really made me think about things in my life and some people that I knew growing up. Some of the stories were more run of the mill. Over all I very much enjoyed reading the book and will keep it on my Kindle to use as reference and read back on.

Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos
Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos
by Sarah Hazell
Price: $19.08
51 used & new from $13.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for beginners or advance crafters, February 8, 2014
I love this book! It was a great purchase. The pictures and instructions are all very clear. Some of the stitches are basically the same, just modified a tiny bit, but it gives you clear pictures so you can see the difference between the similar stitch. I would recommend this book to anyone!

Page: 1 | 2