Profile for SHARON LEE BOTCH > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SHARON LEE BOTCH RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Alone Together: Making an Asperger Marriage Work
Alone Together: Making an Asperger Marriage Work
by Katrin Bentley
Price: $15.17
67 used & new from $8.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Enough Depth. No Help., July 12, 2009
There are a lot of books out there on this subject. Perhaps I rated this one only "fair" because my Asperger marriage isn't quite this amicable and I was looking for more help.

You Can Read Anyone
You Can Read Anyone
by David J. Lieberman
Price: $9.56
85 used & new from $2.30

5.0 out of 5 stars You Can Read Anyone, May 20, 2009
This review is from: You Can Read Anyone (Paperback)
I enjoyed reading this book and learned much from it. It answered the questions I had on the subject. If anyone out there is interested in the subject, I would say it's a good purchase.

Indigo-E. T. Connection: The Future of Indigo Children Beyond 2012 and Planet X
Indigo-E. T. Connection: The Future of Indigo Children Beyond 2012 and Planet X
by Marshall Masters
Price: $9.95
31 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BOTHER, March 9, 2007
I DON'T LIKE TO PUT DOWN BOOKS. PERHAPS THE AUTHOR DID HAVE HIS HEART IN THE RIGHT PLACE, SO I'LL JUST SAY THAT I'VE READ MANY OTHER BOOKS ON THE SUBJECT THAT WERE, IN MY OPINION, BETTER.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE, March 9, 2007
THIS WORKS WELL WHEN THERE IS A LACK OF FLOOR SPACE IN THE KIDS' ROOM. I GAVE THIS TO MY DAUGHTER FOR MY GRANDSON'S STUFFED ANIMALS AT CHRISTMAS. IT'S WORKING VERY WELL AND LOOKS GREAT. NO MORE FLOOR CLUTTER. IT ALSO MAKES PICKING UP TOYS MORE FUN. PICK UP AND TOSS INTO THE HAMMOCK!

The Secret (Extended Edition)
The Secret (Extended Edition)
DVD ~ Rhonda Byrne
Offered by brandnewgoodsus
Price: $5.40
323 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST WAY TO SHARE THE SECRET, March 9, 2007
THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO SHARE THE SECRET. I HAVE THE BOOK. I GAVE THE BOOK AS CHRISTMAS GIFTS. I HAVE THE CD SET AND IT'S MY FAVORITE WAY TO TAKE IN THE SECRET. BUT, WITH THE DVD, I CAN TAKE IT TO GROUPS AND SHARE IT. I RECENTLY TOOK IT TO A YOGA GROUP. IT'S SO POPULAR NOW AND EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A PART OF IT. IT'S GREAT TO HAVE THE DVD TO WATCH OVER AND OVER.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2007 12:53 AM PST

The Secret (Unabridged, 4-CD Set)
The Secret (Unabridged, 4-CD Set)
by Rhonda Byrne
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $21.61
123 used & new from $9.01

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST WAY TO TAKE IN THE SECRET, March 9, 2007
IF YOU HAVE THE TIME, THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO THE SECRET. IT GIVES YOU TIME TO SOAK UP EVERY WORD LISTENING TO RHONDA BYRNE'S VOICE. I'VE READ THE BOOK, WATCHED THE DVD AND LISTENED TO THIS CD SET.

What the Bleep!? - Down the Rabbit Hole (QUANTUM Three-Disc Special Edition)
What the Bleep!? - Down the Rabbit Hole (QUANTUM Three-Disc Special Edition)
DVD ~ Marlee Matlin
Offered by The Squirrel with the Dragon Tattoo
Price: $93.99
47 used & new from $7.44

5.0 out of 5 stars SOMETHING EVERYONE SHOULD SEE, March 9, 2007
THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN "WHAT THE BLEEP". ONE IS ABLE TO NAVIGATE TO WHAT HE WANTS TO SEE. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE ABOUT QUANTUM PHYSICS IN THIS DVD SET. I WATCH IT OVER AND OVER....AND YOU WILL IF YOU DON'T TURN IT OFF. IF EVERYONE WATCHED THIS, PERHAPS THEY COULD SLOW DOWN AND UNDERSTAND WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING. IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN STRING THEORY, THAT WE'RE ALL ONE, SCIENCE IN GENERAL, THIS IS THE DVD.

An Inconvenient Truth
An Inconvenient Truth
DVD ~ Al Gore
Offered by discountedmediaoutlet
Price: $9.99
173 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars LESS THAN EXPECTED, March 9, 2007
This review is from: An Inconvenient Truth (DVD)
WITH ALL THE HYPE, I EXPECTED MORE. IT WAS A GOOD START FOR THE CAUSE. THIS IS BEING WRITTEN AFTER THE AWARDS SHOW, SO EVIDENTLY I'M IN THE MINORITY. PERHAPS THE NEXT TRY FOR GLOBAL WARMING, IF IT'S NOT TOO LATE, WILL BE A BETTER PRODUCTION.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2007 6:06 AM PST

2,000 Questions and Answers About the Civil War
2,000 Questions and Answers About the Civil War
by Webb Garrison
100 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT TRIVIA BOOK, March 9, 2007
I GAVE IT AS A GIFT. I HEARD IT'S A GREAT BOOK FOR TRIVIA QUESTIONS! IT WAS ENJOYED BY THE PERSON WHO RECEIVED IT.

The History Buff's Guide to the Civil War (History Buff's Guides)
The History Buff's Guide to the Civil War (History Buff's Guides)
by Thomas R. Flagel
80 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER CIVIL WAR BOOK, March 9, 2007
THIS WAS A GIFT FOR MY HUSBAND. I DIDN'T GET A "WOW" FOR THIS BOOK. I DID NOT READ IT MYSELF, BUT IF HE REALLY LIKES A BOOK, HE'LL LET ME KNOW. MY RATING IS ONLY TAKEN FROM THE REACTION I RECEIVED.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2011 6:29 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2