Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Ann Dossen > Reviews

Browse

Ann Dossen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ann Dossen RSS Feed (Arkansas, USA)

Vionic Allora Women Round Toe Synthetic Flats
Vionic Allora Women Round Toe Synthetic Flats
Price: $32.99 - $129.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Wonky sizing is a deal breaker, September 27, 2014
These shoes are super cute in person! The glittery material is soft and smooth to the touch. However, the sizing is quite weird and I ended up not being able to find a size that fit. My normal shoe size is 8 1/2 and I wear an 8 in flats (due to not wearing socks with flats). Because these tend to run small I went ahead and ordered an 8 1/2. The shoes were way, way too short! They felt an entire size too small so I returned for a 9 1/2. These were the PERFECT length but now they were too wide and would not stay on my feet. I didn't bother to try a 9 - they'd be too short. So sad about these flats!

I did not have this issue with the Vionic Sonoma (size 8 fits perfectly but they are not as cute):
Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Sonoma Low Wedge Pump

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Classy Outfit
Price: $55.00
11 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 8/2012, still working great., June 8, 2013
I love these headphones and use them almost daily for my commute via light rail. They block out background noise/talking/babies screaming wonderfully. They have a really high quality sound, both the high sounds and the bass. My only complaint is that the cords like the tangle up easily. Other than that, love them!!

Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Classic Fit Jean, Prewashed, 38W x 32L
Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Classic Fit Jean, Prewashed, 38W x 32L
Price: $23.99
4 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, nice fit., June 8, 2013
These are just your average jeans, maybe a little higher quality. They look great on my guy. I would buy these again.

NEW Kracie Popin Cookin Waffle Cafe Diy Happy Kitchen Kit
NEW Kracie Popin Cookin Waffle Cafe Diy Happy Kitchen Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to make and eat., June 8, 2013
This Popin Cookin kit is small but still fun to do. Very tasty, too. I had a little trouble with getting the blueberries out of the mold, but probably my fault.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shirt., June 8, 2013
This shirt is amazing in real life. The colors are very bright and stay bright after washing. I ordered a size larger than normal for my guy and it fits him perfectly after laundering. Very high quality shirt! Kind of spendy but worth it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shirt, quality fabric., June 8, 2013
This shirt is amazing in real life. The colors are very bright stay bright after washing. I ordered a size larger than normal for my guy and it fits him perfectly after laundering. This is his new favorite shirt.

Wanted Shoes Women's Lario Ballet Flat, Black, 8.5 M US
Wanted Shoes Women's Lario Ballet Flat, Black, 8.5 M US
Offered by Shoe Station
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $22.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Look cute online, cheap and flimsy in real life., June 8, 2013
1. Runs small, my toes were pushing against the front.
2. The back rubbed painfully against my heal from the "decoration" metal part and shoddy stitching.
3. The outside looks and feels very cheap. It's so thin that it creased with an ugly line vertically from the toe.
4. The insole appears to be thin paper.
5. The sole of the shoe is extremely thin.
6. The whole quality of the shoe is pathetic. It's not worth $5 much less $28.
7. Returned the shoes.

Monopoly
Monopoly
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $17.53
169 used & new from $7.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Monopoly! This cheap version not what you remember!, October 26, 2010
This review is from: Monopoly (Toy)
I bought Monopoly because my sister took our family set of the game. I shouldn't have let her have it! This cheap version of the game doesn't compare to what you're used to! It feels flimsy and the box is too small.

The bank tray isn't large enough to hold the money so it's just a wasted piece of plastic. You can try standing the money up but it doesn't work.

The chance/community chest cards are white (the tops have color).

The property cards are the same size as the other cards (small).

The board doesn't fold in half, it folds in quarters and doesn't lay flat.

This version doesn't contain the guy on the horse token or the cannon token.

I'm returning this junk. You get what you pay for.

Edit: A better version: Monopoly - The Classic Edition
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2011 7:15 PM PDT

Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Hilariously Wrong
Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Hilariously Wrong
by Jen Yates
Price: $11.52
216 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Wrecks is hilarious! I'm so glad I bought this book., October 16, 2009
I just have to say that this book had me cracking up! How did these cakes go so horribly wrong? What were they thinking?? I had to wipe the tears from my face several times from laughing so hard. This book would make a great present for anyone... Everyone needs a good laugh! For fans of the blog, it also includes some back story of Jen Yates, commentary on things like blog trolls, and Cake Wreck stories. If you like this style of book, consider checking out The Gallery of Regrettable Food and Gastroanomalies: Questionable Culinary Creations from the Golden Age of American Cookery by James Lileks.

A Gentleman of Substance (Harlequin Historical Series, No. 488)
A Gentleman of Substance (Harlequin Historical Series, No. 488)
by Deborah Hale
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
52 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Harlequin romance I've ever read..., June 6, 2006
If you are a fan of this genre, I highly recommend you pick up this book. You'll be surprised by the circumstances that the two lovers are thrown into together. And the conclusion will have you sitting on the edge of your chair! You won't be able to put this one down. This is one of the few romances I've read that has a high re-read value as well.