Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Jason Rosenblatt > Reviews

Browse

Jason Rosenblatt's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason Rosenblatt RSS Feed (Hong Kong)

Our Brave New World
Our Brave New World
by Charles Gave
45 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Brave New World, November 28, 2005
This review is from: Our Brave New World (Paperback)
GaveKal is the only investment research provider that I read daily to stay abreast of the most influential economic, capital markets and political developments impacting my (and my firm's) investments.

Brave New World is a terrific synthesis of the unique frameworks and concepts that the firm has developed over the past several years. For old GaveKal readers (like myself), the book ties everything together that we read on a daily, weekly and monthly basis into a tight package that we can reference in our daily work. For new Gavekal readers, the book is a terrific opportunity to get all the learnings from some of the best minds in the investment field in a short sitting (i'm jealous for that! It's taken me years to try to pull it all together!)

I highly recommend Brave New World to all readers, from professional to retail investors, from social scientists to the average interested reader of world developments. I can state from experience that GaveKal is the most widely read publication in our office from arbitrage traders to private equity investors to staff that simply use the research to guide their personal investing.