Profile for Cereal_Spilller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cereal_Spilller RSS Feed

Ibera iPhone 4 Handlebar Bag with Stem Mount
Ibera iPhone 4 Handlebar Bag with Stem Mount
Offered by BikepakUSA
Price: $14.35
3 used & new from $4.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holder for a quick bike ride., June 13, 2011
I originally noticed this item was on sale at Newegg.com and as usual checked Amazon for price comparison. Sure enough, same price w/ free shipping.

I am using this holder on a 24" BMX Cruiser which I use to run my dog. I have been using a runner's belt to hold my iPhone 4 prior to this, but wanted something even more convenient. My iPhone 4 will fit w/o it's case perfectly as described, but if I choose to leave my case on it will still fit but the top latch will not be able to button close. Even w/o the latch closed the fit is pretty firm so unless there is a major incident or your doing some serious biking your device will stay in place.

I am surprised there at not more of these device holders listed for sale on Amazon, but this one is well worth the price.

Avermedia Digital Video Surveillance System NV3000
Avermedia Digital Video Surveillance System NV3000

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these Cards!, June 9, 2011
These cards are great for the price. I am running 2 of these and may get a 3rd. I am using Windows 7 64Bit, but the trick is to download the NV5000 drivers from Avermedia's website. Once the card is detected everything else is just plug n play. There are more options than I can use at this point, but my favorite is the ability to view my cameras on my iOS devices using Avermedia's free apps and also being able to view the cameras using Internet explorer on any pc on my network. The only bad part of easily adding cameras is I have become a little addicted.

Sinjimoru Sync and Charge Dock Stand for iPhone 4, 3G, 3GS, and iPod (Color Option: White)

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job at a very good price point., November 11, 2010
I bought this for my iPhone 4 16gb as the favorable reviews and cost helped with my decision. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone in the market for a docking station for their iPhone or iPod.

Pros: Compared to competitive products out there, this priced just right. It came with an optional part for iPhones using cases. It has a small footprint allowing it to not take much desk room.

Cons: Compatibility with charge cables can be a problem. Definitely works with the original iPhone charge cable or charge cables with similarly sized sync plug (the wide plastic part that plugs into the bottom of the iPhone/iPod. Very light which can cause tipping when bumped while iPhone/iPod docked.