Profile for M.Cran > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 109

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M.Cran RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Heroes of Kalevala
Heroes of Kalevala
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Stupid, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Heroes of Kalevala (App)
Wow. I just cant believe I wasted $2.99 on this app. First if all, its not even fun. And you can gt other apps just like this for free. It was best free app of the day over temple run 2. Which isn't right. So.just do me a tabor and don't waste your money on this app. Thanks!
~Melissa

Pou
Pou

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Pou (App)
omg pou is what you want if you are looking for the best game ever! I cant even bare how cute it is. if you what to see for yourself, just look I. the photo gallery. Bye(:

Lep's World 2
Lep's World 2

5.0 out of 5 stars hey, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Lep's World 2 (App)
hey omg this app is so good! I recommend installing it if you are looking yo be happy(:
-MELI$$A :P

Word4Pics: 4 Pics 1 Word
Word4Pics: 4 Pics 1 Word

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Word4Pics: 4 Pics 1 Word (App)
Did I ever tell u how this app is the best thing in the world? I didn't? Well...it is! Ok that's really it so...bye. Thanks for reading my review(:

Flow Free: Bridges
Flow Free: Bridges

5.0 out of 5 stars omg, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Flow Free: Bridges (App)
Oh My God. get this app right now or you will regret it for the rest of your entire life!!!!!!

Extreme Road Trip 2
Extreme Road Trip 2

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, February 12, 2013
This review is from: Extreme Road Trip 2 (App)
Do you want a super fun game that you wont be able to put down? Then DONT get this game. It's super boring and there are so many better apps! DONT get this game or you will be sad for the rest of your life!

Genius Trivia Challenge
Genius Trivia Challenge
Price: $0.99
2 used & new from $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Love/Hate, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Genius Trivia Challenge (App)
Okay. I hate this app because it is expensive. I love this app cuz its worth the money. Should I love it or hats it? I chose hate! I never liked this app and I never will! font get it. EVER.

Funny Cats
Funny Cats

1.0 out of 5 stars Weird, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Funny Cats (App)
Ew! cats are just weird and now can see them in an even weirder way. Just gross and weird. Gross and weird.

Children Preview
Children Preview
Price: $1.95

1.0 out of 5 stars So Many Questions, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Children Preview (App)
What if you are just a kid? Why would you want a kid preview? Seriously? And how would anyone find this app awesome? Or interesting? So many questions that I cant control myself. I should probably end this review so I don't hurt anyone. Just follow these step-by-step instructions.
1. Don't get this app
2. If you did'nt follow step one, uninstall this app and sit in shame for the rest of your life.

SongPop
SongPop

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!!!!!!!:-)(-:, November 30, 2012
This review is from: SongPop (App)
Mom mom had this game on her phone for a while. It looked cool to me so I looked for it in the app store and it wasn't there. About two months later I was searching for an app and on the top three was song pop! I was so happy. Now all they have to do is make subway suffers for kindle fire!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11