Profile for RazorSkillz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RazorSkillz RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2
Hook and Reel Fishing Toy Playset for Kids - Bathtub Bath Fun with Fish Duck & Rod Pole
Offered by Liberty Imports
Price: $9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars But the worst part of it was within 10 minutes of opening ..., July 19, 2015
Bought this for my 2 yr old son and we were less than impressed. The knob on the reel is so small and really difficult and awkward to use. Also, actually hooking a fish was a challenge for me, impossible for my son. But the worst part of it was within 10 minutes of opening it, the hook and bobber came untied from the string, posing a serious choking hazard for younger kids.

Stamina 1690 Power Tower
Stamina 1690 Power Tower
Price: $99.95
21 used & new from $90.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Choke/broken neck hazard for children, March 25, 2015
This review is from: Stamina 1690 Power Tower (Sports)
I was just about to post a five star review after setting this thing up and using it... Until my 3 year old came out to the garage to see what I was doing. He's a climber, and the gaps down the side allow him to climb up. Right between the dip bar and the main bar a curved entry point just large enough for a child's neck exists. I've included a picture of said point. This unit cannot exist in an area where you're able to let your kids play in and not turn your back, they could be killed.

Now onto the positives. It's a sturdy unit that was easy to assemble. I'm 230lbs and 6'1 and this thing doesn't move at all.

I came up with my own solution to eliminate the possible noose around my kids neck, mostly just using material to cover up the choke point. Still I have to wonder what the company was thinking not doing this on their own. I'm sure a lot of parents like me order equipment like this because their kids schedule doesn't allow them to go to the gym.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Crosman MK-177 Tactical Air Rifle, Black
Crosman MK-177 Tactical Air Rifle, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Ups and Downs, March 15, 2015
Let me preface this by saying the MK-177 is my first pellet gun. While I have plenty of time with real firearms (go Infantry), my neighbors probably wouldn't appreciate me disposing of squirrels with anything more than an air rifle. The rifle is definitely built solid, the weight of it feels sturdy and I have no doubts it will last a long time. Plenty of power for small vermin, and basically makes the same noise as a small mouse trap when firing. Perfect for my needs. However, there are two major draw backs. The most important being it looks like an actual SCAR rifle, from 10 feet or more away anyone could mistake it for an actual weapon which could end poorly for you should a law enforcement officer spot it in the wrong context. The second downside is the magazine. It has enough to hold five rounds, but unless you're holding it completely level at least two will fall out. Effectively making it a three round magazine. Overall it's a cool air rifle and for $50 or less it's worth the money. Just get some orange paint and some extra mags and you should be fine.
Comment Comment | Permalink

iPhone 6 Case, Zoumba iPhone 6 [Dual Layer Hybrid Tough] Protective Armor Case for iPhone 6 (4.7-Inch)-iPhone 6 Cover with Shock Absorptive Inner Layer/Polycarbonate Hard Back Case- Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Zoumba

1.0 out of 5 stars Good design, poor build, February 20, 2015
It's an alright case, I like how thin it is. But the side button broke after a month. It seemed like a good product, but with limited use I can't believe it just fell apart like that.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Material, but improvements could be made, January 28, 2013
I normally wear the Under Armour M3 and decided to give these a try. The material is great! Switching from the M3 to this you will notice they ride up a little more, but it's a fair trade for comfort. The problem comes from the reinforced cuffs on the leg holes, it's sturdiness will hold shape but move up your leg throughout the day. Some of the reviews online mention a problem with the tags. It's true, these aren't tag-less underwear, there's a small tag in the back. Some people have noticed after removing the tag it caused an annoyance on your back. I would suggest ripping the tag off and not cutting it, I haven't had a problem with any skin rubbing. I wouldn't wear these for exercising, it's more of a casual wear piece of clothing. Overall it's a great product that I would recommend, but there are some improvements that Under Armour could make.

ANDREW MARC Men's Hillcrest Boot
ANDREW MARC Men's Hillcrest Boot
Price: $217.95 - $248.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Shoes!, December 27, 2012
I recently purchased these shoes after some heavy debating. With no reviews and a high price tag, the only reassuring factor was Amazon's return policy if I changed my mind. But I certainly will not be sending these back, they're great looking shoes! The shoes are boot style, with military fast laces towards the top. The sides have zippers for easy on/off. Wearing these with a suit looks like you're rocking regular Wing Tip brown dress shoes, but they can also be worn with jeans and chino's. They're definitely an attention grabber. The material feels sturdy, I thoroughly examined the areas where the leather attaches to the zipper and lace rings. The entire shoe feels quality. One warning though, as with almost every boot style dress shoe they run about a half size to big. I ordered an 11 while I normally wear between an 11.5-12 in tennis shoes. Fits perfectly.

Levi's Men's Wool Melton Peacoat
Levi's Men's Wool Melton Peacoat

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Peacoat, December 22, 2012
This coat arrived today. I tried it on and the large fits me fine. I'm 6'0, 200 lbs, with a 43in chest. It isn't tailor fitted around the stomach area, but it actually lays quite well on your body. It leaves room for a thin sweater to fit, which is great if it gets really cold. The material feels quality, some of the other posters have complained about the buttons, but I haven't worn it enough to experience that. Even if I need to get the buttons reinforced the coat is great!

Lee Uniforms Men's Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt
Lee Uniforms Men's Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt
Price: $8.99 - $22.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirt for the Price, December 16, 2012
Order a size larger than you normally wear and you'll be fine. The shirt is decent, not the best quality but you can't beat the price!

Calvin Klein Men's Soft Wash Chino Dylan Pant
Calvin Klein Men's Soft Wash Chino Dylan Pant
Price: $34.39 - $58.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These Aren't Skinny Pants, December 16, 2012
But they're not fat fitting pants either. I found that these Chino's have a perfect fit. I hate skinny pants because I feel like my crotch is being suffocated, but I don't like normal relaxed fit pants because it doesn't show off your shape. These pants are the perfect balance.

Calvin Klein Men's Short Sleeve Hidden Placket Polo Shirt
Calvin Klein Men's Short Sleeve Hidden Placket Polo Shirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, December 16, 2012
This is a standard white polo. My only complaint is that there's a Calvin Klein logo on the top left area of the shirt. I'm usually not one to offer a company free advertising, and you can't tell that it's there from the pictures. But I was able to overlook the logo because the shirt is very nice, has a good retro look.

Page: 1 | 2