Profile for Jon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jon RSS Feed (Rochester, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
Best to Buy® (6-PACK) WARM WHITE Bulb T5 Wedge 1W 360Deg LEDs for Malibu 12V AC Landscape
Offered by Best To Buy @Sinad
Price: $15.00
2 used & new from $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars High tech but not too bright!, October 31, 2014
These are fairly dim compared to 10-20W T5 based incandescent bulbs. These are more like "mood" lights. Color is a bit odd, more of a greenish white hue than the normal std. yellow glow of "warm" incandescent, but not nearly as blueish "cold" as many other LED based bulbs. These draw very little current and give off next to no heat. I used these to replace RV light fixtures which used multiple incandescent T5 base bulbs which were way too bright. For this application they work out fairly well. These may actually be a bit too dim if used individually. Though they certainly don't hurt when you're concerned about house battery draw when dry camping in an RV since they draw so much less current. All bulbs installed work fine. Though you may have to reverse them in the fixtures in order to work properly

Leg Avenue Top Gun Men's Flight Suit Adult Costume, Khaki/Green, Medium/Large
Leg Avenue Top Gun Men's Flight Suit Adult Costume, Khaki/Green, Medium/Large
Price: Click here to see our price
32 used & new from $48.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Top Flight Costume, October 29, 2014
After reading many of the reviews on this costume I decided to go with the medium/large size. As with many others when putting this on, it does fit a bit tight in the crotch, but this can be fixed a bit once fully on by pulling down on the suit a bit. I'm 5' 11" 205lbs and with a 44" chest, 32" inseam and 36" waist. To me, it fit pretty darn perfect, though you may need a hand in getting out of it, as it is a bit snug and form fitting! I can tell you that the women at our Halloween party really loved the effect. You can't pull this costume off with a beer gut, so spare yourself and go another route. Costume is fairly well made as others have also noted. I took off a star as others have pointed out that this were NO aviator sun glasses included with costume. Apparently this costume once included a pair, but alas no longer! Online wording saying 2 Piece needs to be changed, as it's only one piece, just the suit itself is in the package. Included are two velcro attached separate name patches. One for Maverick and the other for Goose. Honestly, I don't know who the heck would want to be the guy who ends up dead from a broken neck. The other name tag should be for Iceman. I ended up making my own Iceman name tag from the Goose one which I would never have used anyway. I blacked out the red lettering and then stick-on letters I bought at a hobby shop. It came out great. All other patches are well sewn on. Not certain what costume others are talking about saying they weren't properly attached as mine couldn't have been put on any better. Price on Amazon is much better than you'd pay at Party City as well.

Duofold Men's Base Weight First Layer Ankle Length Pant, Black, Large
Duofold Men's Base Weight First Layer Ankle Length Pant, Black, Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Review pertains only to packaging and seller., July 6, 2014
Packaging opened and item looked pre-worn and returned. No idea how fit was or product was as I never even put them on. I immediately repackaged these, better than they arrived by the way, and returned to Amazon. Great refund policy though so I gave 3 stars as I have no idea if product was good or not and didn't want to ding for quality, just on whoever it was who supplied these.

MYBAT Advanced Armor Kickstand Protector Cover for Alcatel 7024W One Touch Fierce - Retail Packaging - Blue/Black
Offered by CellAccessoriesStore (USA Seller)
Price: $5.52
6 used & new from $1.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost knocked it out of the park, July 6, 2014
Arrived super quick and properly packaged. Works great and my wife really loves it. Far better than the one I bought for my phone several years ago, for twice and much. I expect this will protect phone as well as much more expensive brands out there, some of which are ridiculously priced. Though shipping cost for this was more than actual item, which is a joke. Cover has nice harder plastic material covering all four corners and sides which should really help protect if phone dropped. Kick stand is a little bonus, though not certain if there's really a practical use for it other than maybe viewing just landscape photos.

Husky (81079) 16" - 28" Slide-Out Adjustable Stabilizer - Pair
Husky (81079) 16" - 28" Slide-Out Adjustable Stabilizer - Pair
Price: $64.95
2 used & new from $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Stabilize this..., July 6, 2014
Arrived quickly and well package, and appears to be well built. Haven't used it yet, but expect that it should more than do the job. Also, the price was really right.

NOCO Genius G3500 6V/12V 3.5 Amp Smart Battery Charger and Maintainer
NOCO Genius G3500 6V/12V 3.5 Amp Smart Battery Charger and Maintainer
Offered by Top EnDz Parts
Price: $58.95
35 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I really get a good charge out of this smart little genius!, July 6, 2014
I did a lot of investigating online when I found myself finally in need of a battery charger. After ruling out the old fashioned tin can style chargers, I started looking into the best of the compact new type so called smart chargers. From what I found out about these, NOCO wrote the book on these. I couldn't be happier with how well this has worked out for me. I first tried this on deep cycle marine /RV batteries which unfortunately got totally drained such they were down to less than 6V. I really wanted to rescue these newer but abused batteries. However, this charger is not a complete miracle worker and could not bring back to life these really sub drained out batteries. Though for charging new batteries and maintaining the charge on them, this is the nuts! Super compact, and very easy to use. Another nice thing is that it tells you when the battery charged to its maximum capacity.

C. Howard Violet Candies, 0.88-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24)
C. Howard Violet Candies, 0.88-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24)
Offered by Nilmee
Price: $17.14
9 used & new from $13.52

5.0 out of 5 stars C...How...ard these Violet candies taste!, July 6, 2014
People either love these or not so much. My wife and I love these unusual "Violet" flavored candies. We use them as special treats for ourselves and others and also to give as small gifts to friends who also love them. What could be better than a whole box of these, plus these are very hard to find in most stores that you might expect to carry them, but don't.

Wheel Masters 8011 1-1/16" Stainless Steel Lug Nut Cover - Pack of 8
Wheel Masters 8011 1-1/16" Stainless Steel Lug Nut Cover - Pack of 8
Price: $17.97
5 used & new from $14.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, but not as nice as OEM, July 6, 2014
Received quickly and more than on time. However, these are not anywhere near the same quality or same size and shape as bullet head style of original wheel nut covers on my RV's aluminum wheels. These are not the heavy duty SS nut covers as original. Though I suppose for the price I can live with them. I hide them amongst older wheel nut covers on recessed rear wheels. I also stagger them so they better blend in and you don't really notice the difference unless you're looking closely.

Eastman Kodak 1829993 COLOR10C INK CARTRIDGE TWO-PACK
Eastman Kodak 1829993 COLOR10C INK CARTRIDGE TWO-PACK

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just ink...but the real deal, October 2, 2013
What can you say, it's ink folks. However, at least the Amazon supplier (goodstuff2buy13)for these Kodak printer color ink cartridges actually sent me new and not recycled cartridges as advertised. Thank you goodstuff2buy 13! I once used another supplier through Amazon who claimed to be selling new Epson ink cartridges, but not only weren't they not new Epson ink, but also were clearly recycled cartridges filled with a very small volume of inferior ink.

Official Giro Brand Pneumo Helmet Replacement Pad Kit, Size M/L
Official Giro Brand Pneumo Helmet Replacement Pad Kit, Size M/L
Offered by Stuff_2_Buy
Price: $15.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as Pneu!, May 12, 2013
My old Giro Pneumo helmet is still in great shape and one of the nicest bike helmets still on the marked. However, recently my helmet became nearly unbearable to wear. The culprit was the old worn out padding. This kit uses an identical replacment parts to the original, even the color. This replacement pad kit uses real Giro made materials. This kit uses the same knitted liner over contured (rounded edge) padding unlike the third party knock off pads. Knock off use are far inferior square edged die cut open cell foam with a cheap felt coating on the surface. These Giro pads are more expensive and probably pricier than they ought to be, but still worth it compared to the third party crap out there.

Page: 1 | 2