Profile for metyuadem > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

metyuadem RSS Feed (Denver, Colorado, USA)

Mens Crushable Wool Felt Porkpie Hat w/Feather HE09 Brown
Mens Crushable Wool Felt Porkpie Hat w/Feather HE09 Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars This hat is really nice!, October 18, 2013
I wasn't expecting much from the price I paid for this hat. I got a 100% wool, perfectly sized, rich brown felt pork pie! This hat is fantastic! The wool is of good weight, will be excellent cold weather wear. The stitching on the seams and the band is flawless. No loose threads or tie-offs. Mine did include the feather, but it's black/white. I'll probably ditch it for something with brown in it. Anyway, it's a little bit darker chocolate than the color pictured. Band is lighter color than felt, the color in the picture is pretty accurate. Shipped right on time, fits great! Thanks.

Jaxon Corduroy Duckbill Ivy Cap
Jaxon Corduroy Duckbill Ivy Cap
Offered by Village Hat Shop
Price: $21.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Mine was HUGE!, October 16, 2013
I got this hat for the great price. The material is not much of a corduroy, mostly just polyester twill with some cords to the weave. The main issue is, after reading all the reviews for this hat running small, I still bought it. According to the size guide XL is for 7˝ to 7⅝. I wear a 7⅝ regularly. This XL hat is HUGE! It is very loose on my head, even over my ears. I will be returning it for the next size down, hopefully that will correct the sizing issue. It looks great, VHS shipped very fast, and is in great condition. The size is just way off.

TPU Skin Cover for Motorola Photon 4G MB855, Black
TPU Skin Cover for Motorola Photon 4G MB855, Black
Offered by LONG ARCH
Price: $0.99
2 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, Quality Material, April 23, 2012
So it feels sorta plastic-y, not quite rubbery, yet hard at the same time. It snaps over the phone VERY tight, perfect molding done there! It protects all the corners and sides. Only wish they would have included actual power, volume, and camera button raisers under the case portions. These buttons are very hard to press with the case on. You get used to it, but it's still a pain in the ass.

Hello Stranger
Hello Stranger
Price: $15.96
13 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is Good Music!, April 23, 2012
This review is from: Hello Stranger (Audio CD)
Too bad this band broke up! This record is uber-catchy! Check it out if you like melody and great hooks.

Blurex Slim Leather Portfolio Case With 2 Tier Stand for Blackberry Playbook
Blurex Slim Leather Portfolio Case With 2 Tier Stand for Blackberry Playbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, great thought went into this!, April 19, 2012
Love that I can use the camera with the case open, and charge the playbook with the case closed. Only case on the market where this is possible! Price point is incredible, shipped really really fast! Thank you!

Blackberry Playbook 7-Inch Tablet (16GB)
Blackberry Playbook 7-Inch Tablet (16GB)
Offered by world-sellers
Price: $115.00
84 used & new from $41.50

5.0 out of 5 stars 2x The Kindle Fire, December 30, 2011
Was gonna get the Kindle Fire, but then I saw the after xmas sale RIM was putting on this baby. 16GB to the Fire's 8; 1GB of RAM to the Fire's 512MB, 2 Cameras to the Kindle's 0. For the exact same price, this was a no-brainer for me. Also, with the dev version of playbook OS 2.0, this device can run Android also. Twice the Kindle Fire's hardware and specs AND I get to use my Google account? Can't believe Amazon's blocking use of your Google account and app store on an "Android" device. Anyway, that's why I got this instead, and I'm very happy with my decision.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2012 1:03 AM PST

The Madman
The Madman

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, yet sad at times, October 12, 2011
This review is from: The Madman (Kindle Edition)
Interesting, and satisfying read. Mostly humorous, with bouts of lamentation, but this is one of Gibran's classics. I enjoyed every word of it!

WD TV Live Media Player Wi-fi 1080p (Old Version)
WD TV Live Media Player Wi-fi 1080p (Old Version)
Offered by Dream Deal
Price: $153.90
74 used & new from $45.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Plays everything the others won't!, October 12, 2011
I got this media player elsewhere locally, before Amazon dropped their price. Anyway, the GUI is fine. It's easily navigable, not cluttered at all, presented in a beautiful package, and certainly easy to read. All pluses there. The first videos I attempted to play were 720p mkv files over wireless network (on a 1TB HDD connected to my computer in the basement via USB). After taking a few seconds to gather the first few pictures from the USB--> wireless connected storage device, the WDTV Live streamed the videos seamlessly! I even paused one for like 8 minutes while making dinner, and it resumed with no noticeable glitches, artifacts, or rendering/buffering. The second (and only other) file type I attempted to play was a 1080p TS file I had recorded from my cable box. This took a little bit longer between hitting play and seeing video on the screen, but time was minimal. I want to say no more than 4 or 5 seconds. Again, it had to pull the video from the HDD to the computer via USB, and then again from the computer to the media player over the wireless G network. This video also played flawlessly! No artifacting, no rendering/buffering/, no audio sync issues or dropped frames. It plays video from hella far away on the network beautifully, and resumes from pause just as well! I only have 2 cons listed below:

-The out-of-box immediate software update took EONS! I was waiting for the newest firmware to download for almost 30 minutes.
-The remote control has highly raised rubber buttons that cannot be pressed in fast succession, or must be pressed a little bit harder in order to get signal sent. It's annoying, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. (Also, on this note, there are privately developed remote control apps for both Android and iOS in their respective app stores which may be an alternative for myself or some of you)

In conclusion, the new interface is exactly what I was expecting (if not better) after seeing last years release of the GUI on the hub. This player plays absolutely everything! It even plays items from peripherals on computers 2 floors down in my house wirelessly with very little wait time or visible effort. The price point is fantastic, and the product does not disappoint.
Comment Comments (24) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2013 4:06 AM PDT

Chuzzle (WiFi Download)
Chuzzle (WiFi Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, May 25, 2011
This review is from: Chuzzle (WiFi Download) (App)
Worn my battery down to almost nothing 3 days in a row now. It's addicting, man! You'll love it too, I hope!

Walkfit Platinum Orthotics- W 9-9.5/M 8-8.5
Walkfit Platinum Orthotics- W 9-9.5/M 8-8.5
Offered by As Seen on TV Products
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Crap, February 18, 2011
I've had these things for a few months now, I tried wearing them for an hour plus one each day after I started. They never "broke-in" or my feet never adapted or got used to them. After 20 days of "breaking in", I wore them to work, and had to take them off after 2 hours! Support I can get, but big lumps in the arches of my feet? Uncomfortable. I've tried breaking them in 4 different pair of shoes, after months are still unbearably painful to walk on. Filed them in the garage rubbish bin! What a waste of money...