Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Jennifer Hampton > Reviews

Browse

Jennifer Hampton's Profile

Customer Reviews: 368

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Hampton "Jen Hampton" RSS Feed (Westland, MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lighted Makeup Mirror-7x Magnification & Adjustable Locking Suction Cup - Lighted Travel Vanity Mirror - Modern Tap Light Magnifying Bathroom Mirrorr - BONUS Compact Mirror - Top Gifts for Women
Offered by SG Company
Price: $55.99
2 used & new from $27.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Mirror!, May 6, 2016
Length:: 1:49 Mins

The mirror turned out better than I expected. The suction works great and I love the compact mirror that comes with it; it fits right in my purse. The extra light meets my needs, I started braiding my hair with this mirror yesterday and OMG I cannot be more impressed.

The mirror takes 3 AAA batteries for the light to work. I really did enjoy it as it helps with the magnifier. The mirror is completely adjustable and very easy to remove. Make sure you use two hands, when removing, I dropped mine trying to remove as once you pull the removal plug if comes off no questions asked! Even after falling, the mirror was completely in tact it did not break at all.

I was able to see better and style my hair just the way I wanted too, give me a salon look. I am over the moon happy with my purchase, I will definitely buy another if needed.

Marvel's The Avengers
Marvel's The Avengers
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this movie!, May 5, 2016
This movie was awesome. I love the marvel franchise and I'm a huge supporter of their films. Can't wait to watch the next one, I am very happy with my purchase and will buy again.

Fogless Shower Mirror - No Fog Adjustable Shaving Mirror- BONUS Razor Holder - Advanced Suction Locks Stability - Personal Mirror or Travel Mirror - Adjustable Arm Shaving Mirror - Gifts for Men
Offered by SG Company
Price: $35.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Mirror, May 5, 2016
I really enjoy using this mirror and I love the fact that it has suction so I can place it somewhere and it doesn't move. So, I'm currently using the mirror to braid my hair and what a deal this is! I can see the front of my head very well and it looks like I'll be able to get the nice look that I wanted.

Song Reimagined
Song Reimagined
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice song!, May 5, 2016
This review is from: Song Reimagined (MP3 Music)
I had not planned on buying this, my daughter bought this song by accident. Then I listened to it and said hey this song isn't bad at all and decided to keep it lol! My daughter has some good taste in music!

Moolah [Explicit]
Moolah [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song!, May 5, 2016
This review is from: Moolah [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
Play this song a few times a day. Has a nice catch to it. I really like this song. I'm very happy with this purchase and will buy from the artist again.

Bernie Sanders Shirt - Feel the Burn - Vote Bernie
Bernie Sanders Shirt - Feel the Burn - Vote Bernie
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shirt for Bernie voters!, May 5, 2016
Very nice well fitted shirt. Since Bernie definitely has my vote, I wanted to make sure that I bought shirts not just for myself, but for the family. This is a great deal on this shirt, it fits nicely, and I've already ran it through the was twice and it still look fabulous.

SYBA external USB Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows, Mac, Linux Extra Audio Source with Microphone SD-CM-UAUD
Price: $5.99
125 used & new from $4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, April 30, 2016
For the price, this is awesome. It does make you restart your system before it works completely. It came in two days free prime shipping for only $6.00 that is amazing! I love shopping on Amazon so much! I will definitely buy another just to put away for safe keeping. Now I can record my let's plays for youtube with no problems.

Gazillion Bubble Tornado Toy
Gazillion Bubble Tornado Toy
Offered by Carolina Trader
Price: $18.00
48 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubbles galore my daughter loves it!, April 30, 2016
This review is from: Gazillion Bubble Tornado Toy (Toy)
Daughter loves it! Bubbles galore! She cannot get enough of the bubbles. The only issue I have is that it runs out of bubble juice really fast. We went through the sample bottle they gave us in one hour. I had to run to the dollar store to get a another bottle of bubble just. It takes 4 double-AA batteries. It was certainly worth the purchase.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars You will get in Formation and slay with this shirt!, April 30, 2016
Yass! I love this t-shirt! It fit's just right and I slay all day so this shirt is perfect for me. Love the bumble bee it's so cute. Arrived right on time, I'm so glad I purchased. You will get in Formation and slay with this shirt!

Bernie Sanders Shirt - Birdie for President - Feel the Bern
Bernie Sanders Shirt - Birdie for President - Feel the Bern
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the birdie, April 30, 2016
Bernie fan here! This shirt is Awesome sauce! Cool shirt with a bold design. Shirt fits just right, glad I ordered.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20