Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for A REVIEW BY JIM > Reviews

Browse

A REVIEW BY JIM's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A REVIEW BY JIM RSS Feed

Sony HDRPJ260V High Definition Handycam 8.9 MP Camcorder with 30x Optical Zoom, 16 GB Embedded Memory and Built-in Projector (2012 Model)
Offered by Electromax
12 used & new from $299.00

5.0 out of 5 stars READ ALL OF the ONE-STAR REVIEWS FIRST -- AMAZING and DISTURBING, April 3, 2013
I started to purchase this camera, but as I always do, I read ALL of the one-star reviews first. That is all I needed to know to make the decision to NOT PURCHASE this paperweight/boat anchor. Thanks to everyone who posted the valuable one-star reviews. They just saved me a lot of money and aggravation.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2013 1:08 PM PDT

4.3-Inch EVA Case for Garmin Nuvi 265WT 1300 1350 1370T GPS
4.3-Inch EVA Case for Garmin Nuvi 265WT 1300 1350 1370T GPS
Price: $3.49
3 used & new from $3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY ZIPPER AND DOES NOT FIT NUVI 1391, September 3, 2012
THIS CASE HAS A POOR QUALITY ZIPPER AND DOES NOT FIT THE NUVI 1391.
Amazon should not sell this case to fit the Nuvi 1391. I purchased a Garmin Nuvi 1391 from Amazon and at the same time I purchased the zippered "hard" case. Note that the case is not what is typically called a "hard" case. A "hard" case should be very rigid. The sides of this case are very flexible, but still acceptable, if you don't really require a hard case, although it has no internal padding to protect the Garmin. The real problem is that THE CASE IS TOO SMALL TO ACCOMMODATE THE NUVI 1391, and then easily and smoothly zip closed. The zipper binds at each corner to the extent that the user must zip and re-zip the corners several times, almost damaging the zipper, to finally close or open the zipper. The aggravation level is very high. I believe that the zipper will soon fail, during regular use, since zippers are not designed to be subjected to such abuse. This zipper is too small in tooth size. The zipper should be heavier and better quality so it does not bind so easily. It is a flimsy zipper. Therefore, the zippered case is useless to me and I have purchased a better case from another supplier, other than Amazon. The purchase of this cover was a very disappointing experience that wasted my money. Amazon should not represent this case as being capable of accommodating the Nuvi 1391, and should not represent it as a hard case.

For Garmin Nuvi 1300 1350 1350T 4.3 Inch Premium Leather Pouch
For Garmin Nuvi 1300 1350 1350T 4.3 Inch Premium Leather Pouch
Offered by DreamBargains
Price: $12.03
5 used & new from $10.08

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT A BELT POUCH - POSSIBLE MISREPRESENTATION, September 3, 2012
THIS IS NOT A BELT POUCH. It is possible this product was intentionally misrepresented on the website. I purchased this product at the same time that I purchased a Garmin Nuvi 1390. I needed a belt pouch for the purpose of carrying my Nuvi, just as I carry my cell phone on my belt. Based upon the photos and description provided on the website, I believed the pouch was a belt pouch. Unfortunately, the website photos did not show the back side of the pouch, where the belt strap or belt clip should be found. I assumed that a belt clip or a strap were located on the back side of the pouch. The quality of the leather and the construction of the pouch is fine, but it is useless to me, since I have no reason to put the Garmin in a pouch, unless I am carrying it on my belt. I believe the website photos did not show the back side of the pouch so buyers would be misled and purchase it for belt use, even though there is no way to attach the pouch to a belt. I will never purchase another product from Amazon for which photos are not available of all sides and important features of the product. This experience will significantly reduce future purchases that I might consider making from Amazon.