Profile for Shari C. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shari C. "Dog Mom" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Naked
Naked
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time or money on this!, April 1, 2015
This review is from: Naked (Kindle Edition)
Ugh. Awful. Waste of money.

DERMagic Peppermint/Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Bar, 3.75 oz, Certified Organic
DERMagic Peppermint/Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Bar, 3.75 oz, Certified Organic
Price: Click here to see our price
6 used & new from $8.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the bar, not the smell, April 1, 2015
Recommended by my holistic vet. I've used it once, lathered up nicely. Like that it's in bar form, will last a long time. Not a fan of the smell.

Yin-care Herbal Wash Fragrance Free 3.4oz/100ml
Yin-care Herbal Wash Fragrance Free 3.4oz/100ml
Offered by ACP Medical Supplies Inc.
Price: $20.40
3 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my dog!, April 1, 2015
Recommended by my holistic vet to clear up my female dog's vulva inflammation. Worked great! And I use so little of it at one time that the bottle will last a long time. Great product!

Preva Medicated Wipes 120
Preva Medicated Wipes 120
Offered by VetInternetCo
Price: $29.23
3 used & new from $29.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Like these, but found they were drying out inside ..., April 1, 2015
This review is from: Preva Medicated Wipes 120 (Misc.)
Like these, but found they were drying out inside the closed container. Put the canister in an extra large Ziploc bag hoping to maintain the moisture. Not sure if they work on my dog, as I haven't been consistent with use.

Platinum Pets 4 Cup Olympic Diner Stand with Wide Rimmed Bowl, White
Platinum Pets 4 Cup Olympic Diner Stand with Wide Rimmed Bowl, White
Price: $27.49
3 used & new from $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Powder coating chipping off after 2 weeks, April 1, 2015
Was liking the stand and bowl, perfect height for my dog. Have had it for 2 weeks and hand washed it every 4th day or so. Today I noticed some of the powder coating has chipped off. Was going to return it, but it'll cost almost half of what I paid for it for shipping. Going to try and find a new bowl to fit the stand.

KONG Ballistic Ring, Dog Toy, Large (Colors Vary)
KONG Ballistic Ring, Dog Toy, Large (Colors Vary)
Price: $11.93
45 used & new from $9.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for aggressive chewers, November 3, 2014
My 50 lb springer spaniel chewed through the outer seam within 10 minutes. His goal is to get to the squeakers. This toy isn't good for aggressive chewers

Petmate Jumbo Fool-A-Bug Bowl  23308,Assorted Colors
Petmate Jumbo Fool-A-Bug Bowl 23308,Assorted Colors
Price: $9.22
13 used & new from $6.28

5.0 out of 5 stars This keeps ants out, April 11, 2014
I feed a couple of feral cat colonies, and during the summer, ants are a problem. When I use this bowl, combined with some pest control on the ground, the ants don't have a chance. Very reasonably priced.

OurPets Premium DuraPet Bowl 2qt
OurPets Premium DuraPet Bowl 2qt
Price: $12.08
45 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and sturdy, April 11, 2014
I love this bowl, especially the blue rubber ring around the bottom. It prevents the bowl from sliding, whether it be on carpet or tile. It's very sturdy. And reasonably priced.

Flexi Durabelt Soft Grip Retractable Belt Dog Leash, Medium/Large, 16-Feet Long, Supports up to 77-Pound, Blue/Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't use on a big dog that can bolt, April 11, 2014
Retractable leashes can be dangerous if you use them on the wrong dog. I only use this leash on my senior dog, who walks at a snail's pace. I would NEVER use it on my younger dog, who, if he saw a bird, would bolt and probably easily break the leash and possibly cause harm to my hand. You just have to know who you're walking before you use a retractable leash. This particular one is good quality and I like the rubber grip handle.

Wobenzym N Enteric Coated Tabs, 800-Count Bottle
Wobenzym N Enteric Coated Tabs, 800-Count Bottle
Price: $99.99
28 used & new from $98.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, April 11, 2014
I take these pills daily and I also give them to my dogs. Wobenzym is so good for people, and has fantastic results on your canine friends as well. I'll always buy the 800 count, simply because it's the best value.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2014 12:09 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3