Profile for O. Ogunsile > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

O. Ogunsile "touskin" RSS Feed (Baltimore, MD USA)

Panasonic TC-L50ET60 50-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart 3D IPS LED HDTV (Includes 2 Pairs of 3D Polarized Glasses)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., January 23, 2014
I bought a Panasonic on Amazon October 2012...47inches. Fast forward to 14months and the TV panel gave out with lines on the screen. Came back to Amazon and i read reviews about this issue. Called Panasonic and of course, the TV had only 12 months warranty...so they offered me 65% of the purchase price if i buy another Panasonic TV of equal or more value. That was the only way to get something back, so i went with this model because it was the cheapest for 899.00 and now 841. It is also considered more valuable at this price because it sells for more than $1000 elsewhere.

Thus far, it has been spectacular compared to the 47inches. Picture is often and 3D on Netflix is fantastic. The remote control and build in application is easier to navigate. I am loving it thus far, and with added 5yr protection by SquareTrade...i am in good hands with this TV. I will be waiting for my refund from Panasonic in 2 - 4 weeks. This TV so far ROCKS.

Budge D-3 Duro Sedan Cover Fits Sedans up to 200 inches - (Polypropylene, Blue)
Budge D-3 Duro Sedan Cover Fits Sedans up to 200 inches - (Polypropylene, Blue)
Price: $35.65
2 used & new from $35.45

5.0 out of 5 stars You look like a GENIUS with this cover, January 23, 2014
I started driving in my 30s. Dont judge me, but i have often wondered why people like brazing the elements to clear the snow. Why cant you just buy a car cover and lift it off if you park outside? Well i did, and i bought this particular cover. We had a crazy snow storm in Maryland, and i had covered our car with my wife the night before. All i did was just lift the cover and the snow was all on the floor. I watched my neighbors braze the elements clearing the snow off the car. I placed the cover in the trunk and i was out the door. If i had a remote start, it would even be better, so i can be warm right away. We were just inundated with another snowstorm in Maryland this week, and my experience remains the same. I have been sharing this approach and everyone thinks i am a genius. The question is..will they do what i have been doing? Thus far, i do not know anyone that have purchased the cover after all my testimonies. They have decided to braze the elements with their snow scrappers again and again...i feel no sympathy for them now.

Garmin Portable Friction Mount - Frustration Free Packaging
Garmin Portable Friction Mount - Frustration Free Packaging
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, December 31, 2013
Movable to any part of the dashboard, and it does the job even with several turns and swirls. I am still surprised by its effectiveness. It's a little heavy, but that keeps it stable. It's all I need other than installing a GPS in the interior of the vehicle.

CliffsNotes Praxis II: Mathematics Content Knowledge Test (0061), Second Edition
by E. Donice McCune
Price: $17.98
52 used & new from $11.64

4.0 out of 5 stars The book is OK, but i wont totally rely on this book if your Maths level is low, December 26, 2012
I did use this book as a review book for the PRAXIS 2, while teaching full time as a conceptual physics teacher, so i cannot in good conscience say that i covered it page by page. The practice test were good and refreshing. I got a 39 out of 50 on the first 2 practice questions, reviewed my weak points, noted my mistakes and got a 46 out of 50 on the last practice test.

My opinion..the questions on the Test were somewhat different in style and content than those in the book, but i was able to pick up on integration, differentiation and use of graphing calculators to solve matrix based on the use of this book. I used to teach GRE Maths, GMAT Maths and SAT Maths in the past (almost 4-5yrs ago), and i took Calculus 1, 2 and 3 in college.

I will update my review with my score.

AS PROMISED

Algebra and Number Theory - 8 out of 8
Measurement, Geometry and Trigonometry - 10 out of 11
Functions and Calculus - 14 out of 14
Data analysis, statistics and probability - 6 out of 8
Matrix Algebra and Discrete Mathematics - 6 out of 8

Total - 44 out of 49. REPORTED SCORE: 176

I am still baffled, because it should be out of 50. I think it was 178 that was reported as my unofficial score on Test Day. For some reason, this is the final official score. Next for me, PRAXIS PHYSICS and PRAXIS CHEMISTRY.

Dickies Mens 38mm Leather Belt With Two Row Stitch, Brown, 42
Dickies Mens 38mm Leather Belt With Two Row Stitch, Brown, 42
Price: $14.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this belt...Love it, April 15, 2011
It feels like real leather; it wears like real leather; it looks like real leather....its a real leather. I love this BELT. I have always contemplated changing my previous belts. When they started falling apart on me, i came on Amazon and its been a blessing. I wish i had done this earlier. Highly recommend this belt to everyone and just for the record, i bought about 2-3 different types so i can switch back and forth instead of using one belt all the time like i did previously.

Dickies Mens 38mm Bridle Leather Reversible Belt, Black/Brown, 42
Dickies Mens 38mm Bridle Leather Reversible Belt, Black/Brown, 42

5.0 out of 5 stars The best belt i ever bought, April 15, 2011

Avenir Alloy Pedals with Toe Clips and Straps, Silver , 9/16 Inch Axle
Avenir Alloy Pedals with Toe Clips and Straps, Silver , 9/16 Inch Axle
Price: $19.38
4 used & new from $16.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Pedals, the strap not so much, March 11, 2011
I had difficulties putting my shoes into the straps, and its kinda dangerous trying to remove it quickly to plant it on the ground in case of an emergency stop. I will recommend the Pedals for the cheap price, and you can do what i did...take the straps OFF and enjoy the fun of bicycling.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2011 9:55 AM PDT

Kinect Sports
Kinect Sports
Offered by RushHourWholesalers
Price: $14.95
193 used & new from $3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this game and forget all the other Kinect games, February 16, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kinect Sports (Video Game)
Oh my oh my oh my...i have played only track and field, table tennis and boxing and i dont even feel like playing the rest. Sticking to these three games is worth the price alone. I love it...i love it...i love it. Now i can say that Kinect is better than Wii and i have been rubbing it in the faces of everyone that i know has Wii. This is the FUTURE...GET KINECT GAMES.

Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations, 5e
Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations, 5e
by Joseph A. Regezi
24 used & new from $48.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well written, December 21, 2010
I will recommend the book, but i would have loved if the CD was more useful but its really not in my opinion. They need to make it downloadable online as well.

Audio-Technica ATHANC7 Noise-cancelling Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
5 used & new from $61.77

5.0 out of 5 stars It was worth all the hype, September 18, 2009
Let me be honest that i havent tried other headphones to compare and contrast but my impression of this one is that it works very well...and cancels the noise enough. I look forward to using it in few weeks on the plane. That was the reason i got it anyways. So far, no regrets and its highly recommended