Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Janeeto > Reviews

Browse

Janeeto's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janeeto "Janeeto" RSS Feed (Portland, Oregon USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Orange Is The New Black: Season 2 [DVD + Digital]
Orange Is The New Black: Season 2 [DVD + Digital]
DVD ~ Taylor Schilling
Price: $11.99
32 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great season! Have really enjoyed this series and love ..., August 30, 2015
Another great season! Have really enjoyed this series and love getting to know the characters better. Can't wait to get Season 3!

One Touch Can Opener (Black)
One Touch Can Opener (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a white version of this opener and it was great. Wore it out after many years of use, August 30, 2015
This review is from: One Touch Can Opener (Black)
I had a white version of this opener and it was great. Wore it out after many years of use. I read bad reviews and hesitated about ordering another one. The One Touch logo on the opener itself it apparently important. At any rate, this is excellent. Others may be called One Touch, but look for the logo on the opener!

TV Ears Snap Ear Tip Adapter
TV Ears Snap Ear Tip Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars These probably cost less than 5 cents to make, ..., June 9, 2015
These probably cost less than 5 cents to make, but being a TV Ears user, I needed them and was forced to buy them. Outrageous price, but they work. That is the only reason they get 4 stars. Most over priced pieces of plastic on the planet. Shame, shame on TV EARs!

The Taking of Libbie, SD (Mac McKenzie series Book 7)
The Taking of Libbie, SD (Mac McKenzie series Book 7)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I always enjoy the McKenzie books, June 9, 2015
I always enjoy the McKenzie books. Reminds me a bit of Spenser and I miss him a lot! This book was a bit far fetched at times, but enjoyable and I do recommend this book.

Jumbo The Castle 1000 Pieces of History Puzzle
Jumbo The Castle 1000 Pieces of History Puzzle
Offered by M + L
Price: $22.80
11 used & new from $21.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 3, 2015
This was one of my favorites!

Jan Van Haasteren - The Escape! - 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle "new December 2014"
Jan Van Haasteren - The Escape! - 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle "new December 2014"
Offered by InStock Group
Price: $17.89
18 used & new from $14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a very fun puzzle. I haven't had a Jan Van Haasteren ..., June 3, 2015
This was a very fun puzzle. I haven't had a Jan Van Haasteren puzzle I didn't like. Just don't order the ones from Caeco as the box is tiny and the picture is worthless. Buy Jumbo!

courtyard creations uus45kl-b 7-1/2 -Feet, Steel Market Umbrella, With Crank and Tilt, Solid Color Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars You will notice that the picture does not show a ..., August 18, 2014
You will notice that the picture does not show a crank, but the description said it had one. I was leary about purchasing it as I needed a crank and tilt umbrella. All other crank and tilt umbrellas were pictured as such. Turned out to have it and the umbrellas is just what I wanted.

Regency 21-Inch Square Veneer End Table, Medium Oak
Regency 21-Inch Square Veneer End Table, Medium Oak
Price: $98.04
4 used & new from $92.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great table, January 12, 2014
This table is beautiful. It was the exact size and height I was looking for. Quality is excellent. I am very happy with this purchase!

Womens Leather Cigarette Case & Lighter Holder (Light Brown)
Womens Leather Cigarette Case & Lighter Holder (Light Brown)
Offered by Vine Branch

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost a 5, March 3, 2011
I purchased this cigarete case and really liked it. However, the clasp did not stay closed so my husband had to bend it to work. I then bought another case in another color. I thought the clasp problem was just a flook on the first case I bought. It wasn't a flook, the second one did not shut tightly either. Again, my husband had to fix it. Love the colors and lining inside. Fits 120's which is hard to find.

Columbia Women's BL4277 Sun Light Backstrap Sandal,Mud Sail,7 M
Columbia Women's BL4277 Sun Light Backstrap Sandal,Mud Sail,7 M

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost a 5, March 3, 2011
I love this sandal, however. . . . . I wish the ankle straps were longer - I must have a fat foot. I did get a blister on my toe the first time and second time I wore them. I love the color - mud - and may by another pair in black.

Page: 1 | 2