Profile for EXO > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EXO RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi (2013 Model)
Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi (2013 Model)
Offered by superior sales
Price: $149.95
29 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, September 30, 2013
This player is awesome. Connected easily to my wifi. Connected easily to the TV via HDMI cable (which it doesn't come with so order yourself one). Remote came with batteries. It's small, but packs a punch. The USB port in the front is awesome and plays many types of files. Very happy with the delivery and the product!

A146 Aviator Pilot Vintage Retro 80s Metal Silver Sunglasses (black, uv400)
A146 Aviator Pilot Vintage Retro 80s Metal Silver Sunglasses (black, uv400)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this style., September 12, 2013
I have a large head and these accommodate. I also love the black bar at the top which makes it feel more retro. Packed well and look great.

Evanese Women's Plus Size Elegant Long Dress with 3/4 Sleeves (4X. Wine)
Evanese Women's Plus Size Elegant Long Dress with 3/4 Sleeves (4X. Wine)
Offered by Ellemore, Inc.
Price: $97.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, August 27, 2013
I took a chance on buying a plus size dress online with a pic of the dress on an Asian model...it made me nervous it would be Asian sizing where a 3x is actually an xl. I was shocked at the color of the dress, really pretty, the pic online is just about spot on for the color. I got the red wine one. It is lined in black so I don't feel I have to wear a slip. The cut of the dress is flattering and it hugs where it should and hides where it should. Really pleased and it came exactly when it said it would. I did get the size up and I am glad I did. I would suggest that since the dress is stretchy anyway, it can't hurt.

Little City Dogs 'Chicken Flavored' once-a-month FLEA CONTROL Capsules for Cats and Small Dogs - TWELVE 165 mg Lufenuron Capsules ...Same Active Ingredient As Program® - a full year of protection from flea eggs and larvae for your pet
Offered by Little City Dogs
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, August 17, 2013
A friend with many kittens told me about Little City Dogs. My 1 yr old dog was outside all day at a friends house and for the 1st time, when we got home he had 6 to 10 fleas on him. I was doing the oily crap you put between their shoulders, but still these fleas got on him. I gave warm soapy baths and made him stand there soaking up to the neck in water. I also rubbed Tea Tree Oil deep into his coat and let sit for a while and rinsed. I saw dead fleas in the water, but who knows about eggs. I'm on a budget so I checked it out and for the same price as 2 months of the liquid I got a years supply of Little City Dogs monthly flea pills. I haven't seen anymore fleas at all and if there were any eggs, they must have been killed too and never hatched. I am very allergic to fleas, so I don't allow them AT ALL. I get fever and severely ill if bitten a few times, so I don't play around. I was very happy with the product and will be trying the bottle of heart wormer too. Thanks!

7.20V (Compatible with 7.40V),5500mAh,Li-ion,Hi-quality Replacement Camcorder Battery
Offered by TRONIXPRO
Price: $15.71
7 used & new from $10.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused me at first., April 25, 2013
I thought I was ordering 2 batteries but it's only 1. The pic is confusing, really only showing two sides of one battery not 2. So I guess that was dumb. When I checked out another $11 was added on for shipping and handling. For $28 I could have gotten 2 of the same generic batteries some where else. Works like any other battery. Fast shipping. Meh.

Subway Surfers (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Subway Surfers (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars addicting, March 3, 2013
This game is fun.I am much better at it than temple run. Really like the missions daily which keep you interested. Just starting on the Rome version.

5 Pcs Stylus Set Aqua Blue/Black/Red/Pink/Purple Stylus/styli Touch Screen Cellphone Tablet Pen for iPhone 4G 3G 3GS iPod Touch iPad 2 3 SONY PLAYSTATION PSP PS VITA Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy, BlackBerry Playbook AMM0101US, Barnes and Noble Nook Color, Droid Bionic
Offered by SupplyQuick
Price: $0.97
102 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 7, 2013
I bought my husband one stylus, which he lost in minutes, and these came in 10 quantity for about the same price. Feel light and as expected, not as heavy as a pen. The rubber cushion tip makes good connection to the phone and the kindle, even using Swype as I am right now. It gives you more precision and control without to zoom everything in. Now my husband had ten he can loose, might take one week. Lol. These shipped and arrived super fast.

Atlantis Adventures
Atlantis Adventures

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Atlantis Adventures (App)
Really fun, like jewels, but more road blocks to keep it interesting. Each time you play there is a new challenge to learn how to get around.

Triple Bubble Level Spirit Level Mount
Triple Bubble Level Spirit Level Mount
Offered by SouthBayCamera
Price: $4.95
6 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars DSLR Video Use, October 21, 2012
I shoot video with GH2s and Canon. If you shoot video, you know certain situations when you are hand held, you can't quite land on what is level by eye. So I got 2 of these Triple Bubble levels, for my GH2s. I like them. They are sturdy, snug in the mount, and help me confirm I am level from different angles. I have no info for photography. I think they are awesome for video.

Unique Gomadic Portable Rechargeable Battery Pack designed for the Zoom H4n - High Capacity Gomadic charger that fits in your pocket
Offered by Gomadic Corp.
Price: $39.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for Zoom H4n!!, September 30, 2012
I shoot with the Rode NTG 2 or 3, can't remember, it's been in the zeppelin so long. I run phantom power from my Zoom H4Ns AA batteries or AC adapter and that as you know drains AA batteries like crazy. So I found this Gomadic. For about the same budget as my AA consumption for a 12 day shoot, I could take a chance on this battery pack to power my Zoom and Mic. I couldn't find any real estimate for how long one charge would last for my use. That's why I'm writing this review to say, this is an amazing piece of essential gear which will save you tons of money. It arrived charged. So I plugged it in and topped it off. There are 5 battery indicator lights to let you know what the charge status is. So with a full charge I shot all day long. Even when not recording, I left the Gomadic on. I wanted to get a sense of the life of a charge. I shot from 9AM to 9PM and I lost only 1 tick from my 5 ticks of charge. So let's estimate in 12 hours I used only 20% of the battery. I love this Gomadic. I highly recommend getting the package with the curly cord and the adapter tip for the Zoom, all packaged together. It processed and shipped fast.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3