Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale
Profile for Falconcc > Reviews

Browse

Falconcc's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Falconcc RSS Feed (Phoenix)

Kitchen Supply 14-Inch x 16-Inch Aluminum Pizza Peel with Wood Handle
Kitchen Supply 14-Inch x 16-Inch Aluminum Pizza Peel with Wood Handle
Price: $25.33
38 used & new from $12.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, October 23, 2015
This product is sturdy and works as intended. We use ours (with a baking stone) primarily for homemade pizza. We ordered a second one so we could build on one and use the other to extract the finished product from the oven. Use a liberal dusting of cornmeal to ensure your dough does not stick; this is much more effective than flour dusting.

Autel AL301 OBDII/CAN Code Reader
Autel AL301 OBDII/CAN Code Reader
Offered by Motorzone
Price: $22.90
13 used & new from $22.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money., May 2, 2015
Would not connect or read/scan either of my vehicles.

AGPtek® 9 Cell Laptop Battery for HP G42 G42t G62 G72 G72t Series
AGPtek® 9 Cell Laptop Battery for HP G42 G42t G62 G72 G72t Series
Offered by BrainyDeal
Price: $23.09

5.0 out of 5 stars HP G62 340US, April 26, 2012
I purchased this as a replacement for the original battery (MU06) in my HP G62 340US laptop; it stopped holding a solid charge and would die under two hours. I was hesitant at first to make this purchase because of the low price. However, I took a chance and I am glad that I did. It arrived in two days with free "super saver shipping" and performs better than the original battery did when it was new. The form factor is larger due to the three extra battery cells and it props up the rear of the laptop around half of an inch when installed. I actually like this feature as it provides for some much needed ventilation. I can say nothing of the durability or quality; I have only had the battery for a few hours as of this review. I will adjust my review if I have any problems in the future.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2012 9:23 PM PDT

Kome Bitsu Rice Storage Container 11 lbs #5068
Kome Bitsu Rice Storage Container 11 lbs #5068
Offered by Ichiban-Japan
Price: $16.28
137 used & new from $6.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Container, December 14, 2011
Item was received ahead of scheduled delivery date. It is a nice container and works very well for its intended purpose, to store rice. We use it for bottom cabinet storage and the wheels aid in ease of movement when full. The rounded measuring scoop that is provided is flat/beveled on one side which allows it to scrape the bottom of the container to collect the last few grains of rice (clever). The rear latches snap on tightly and the front lid is handy for easy access. Nice design, no complaints.

Nokia C2-01.5 Unlocked GSM Phone with 3.2 MP Camera and Music and Video Player--U.S. Version with Warranty (Black)
Price: $98.00
4 used & new from $98.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Performer!, April 20, 2011
The Amazon price was the best available at the time of my purchase. Combine that with free shipping and this is a really great deal for those who want a GSM phone that has a decent camera, is simple to use, and has a reasonably small form factor. I am using mine on the AT&T network currently. I was previously using a Sony Ericsson W518a, which had been giving me a multitude of problems. I wanted a simple, unlocked phone that would work with my voice and text plan, but I didn't want to go backwards in camera resolution or expandable memory capabilities. Additionally, I did not want to renew my contract with an upgrade from AT&T (Just in case I want to switch carriers in the near future). I don't have a data plan and pretty much only talk and text from my device. This phone does both very well. The reception and voice clarity are superior to that of my previous Sony Ericsson. The Nokia interface is not as aesthetically refined as the Sony Ericsson was, but it is simple and reliable. I will take functionality over beauty if I have to choose between the two. Some nice extras are the inclusion of a 3.5 mm audio jack and a micro USB port which can be used for charging and data transfers (I hate proprietary jacks!). The only problems I had were in configuring the MMS, Internet, and MEdia Net settings. Since this phone has never been sold by AT&T, they won't provide any technical support. However, once I found some instructions for the configuration, it was easy to get all features running smoothly. This was a great buy. Here is what you have to do to get the MMS and internet connected:

Menu
Default slide timing - 00:08
MMS reception - Automatic
Allow adverts - No
----Configuration settings
Configuration - Personal config.
Account - MEdia Net

-Settings
--Connectivity
---Packet data
Packet data conn. - When needed
----Packet data settings
Active access point - Access point 1
-----Edit active access pt.
Alias for access point - Access point 1
Packet data acc. pt. - wap.cingular

--Configuration
-Bearer settings
-Packet data acc. pt. - wap.cingular
-Network type - IPv4
-Authentication type - Secure
-User name - (leave blank)
-Password - (leave blank)

--Configuration
-Default config. sett. - Personal config. (checked)
-Act. def. in all apps. - Yes
----Bearer settings
-Packet data acc. pt. - wap.cingular
-Network type - IPv4
-Authentication type - Secure
-User name - (leave blank)
-Password - (leave blank)
Comment Comments (38) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2014 4:28 PM PDT