Profile for mmccullah17 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mmccullah17 RSS Feed (Midwest?)

Monistat 1 Vaginal Antifungal Day or Night 1-Day Treatment Combination Pack
Monistat 1 Vaginal Antifungal Day or Night 1-Day Treatment Combination Pack
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $20.69
15 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars People leaving bad reviews here are CLEARLY just treating the wrong thing - pro tip, DO NOT SELF-DIAGNOSE, October 21, 2014
First time user, first time infection for me. Went to my doc, & was diagnosed as indeed a yeast infection. She advised me to pick one of these up on my way home. Used it as soon as I walked in the door, first the capsule with no issues, then the cream which provided IMMEDIATE relief. I almost started crying I was so happy. Doc did advise that the medicine would over the next couple days, seep out, so I picked up some thin pantyliners as well, & I've been wearing them since with no issues.

Sleep was blissful, no hell fire, no nothing, just relief. I will say it again to everyone who is panicking reading the negative reviews here. These people are clearly just attempting to treat a yeast infection that they do not even have. BV or other nether issues need to be treated COMPLETELY differently, so no wonder people are freaking out.

Long story short - the only way to be safe is to make a quick visit to your doc so they can advise what you have going on, so you can then if need be, self-treat accurately & with confidence. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for those who actually have a yeast infection. Just 12hrs in & I already feel like rainbows are shooting from yonder compared to how I felt before. Overall extremely pleased with this product. Xo.

Blend 22 - 100 Wildberry Incense Sticks
Blend 22 - 100 Wildberry Incense Sticks
Offered by Red Co Products
Price: $11.35
6 used & new from $11.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Scents are so difficult to describe, July 23, 2014
I've had these for months & I'm just now able to verbally attempt a description of Blend 22.

For anyone who has been inside of a Spencer's Gift Shop, THIS is exactly that scent. For those who haven't, I would describe it as multi-faceted, spicey & sweet. I took a risk & bought without having smelled before, & I couldn't be happier with my purchase. It really does seem like they poured every scent into a pot in order to cook this one up. The end result is complex, universal, & wonderful.

Other things to note - Very good throw. My apartment is 1500 sq. ft. & one stick covers most of it. Anyone who isn't fond of stronger scents, I recommend having a ceiling fan on to help distribute this scent throughout your space. No nasty afterburn smell & the sticks are very high quality compared to other brands I've used (HEM, Satya). They're surprisingly long, thick, & sturdy. I've also never had any problems with them lighting, or staying lit.

Highly recommend!

Wildberry Special Blend 22 Stick Incense - 100 Count
Wildberry Special Blend 22 Stick Incense - 100 Count
Offered by Tom's Incense
Price: $14.95
3 used & new from $14.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Scents are so difficult to describe..., June 11, 2014
I've had this 100pk for months & I'm just now able to verbally attempt a description of Blend 22.

For anyone who has been inside of a Spencer's Gift Shop, THIS is exactly that scent. For those who haven't, I would describe it as multi-faceted, spicey & sweet. I really cannot recommend it more. I took a risk & bought it, having only the one other review on here as reference, & I couldn't be happier with my purchase. It really does seem like they poured every scent into a pot in order to cook this one up, & the end result is complex, universal, & wonderful.

Other things to note - Very good throw. My apartment is 1500 sq. ft. & one stick covers most of it. Anyone who isn't fond of stronger scents, I would recommend having a ceiling fan on (mine are always on low) to help distribute this scent throughout your space. These have no nasty afterburn smell. The sticks are very high quality compared to other brands I've used (HEM, Satya). They're surprisingly long, thick, & sturdy. I've also never had any problems with them lighting or staying lit.

Highly recommend!

Armarkat Sage Green Cat Bed Size, 22-Inch by 14-Inch
Armarkat Sage Green Cat Bed Size, 22-Inch by 14-Inch
Offered by UnbeatableSale, Inc
Price: $26.03
11 used & new from $19.28

2.0 out of 5 stars CAT - you're doing it wrong?!, April 14, 2014
As many reviews have already stated, this bed does a poor job at supporting itself & will likely, albeit unfortunately, turn into an entirely different kind of bed, & if you are anything like me, you will find yourself having a difficult time not narrowing your eyes in frustration or shedding a tiny tear of disappointment whenever you catch a glipse of kitty laying on top of it comfortably, but ALL WRONG!?

I was certain even after reading the reviews that MY burrowing tiny toot of a kitty would absolutely love this thing. I mean, we're talking about a cat that 90% of the time when we get home from work, has squidged herself under the covers of our neatly made bed. I thought she would make the same effort here, & would find it even more appealing because well, FLUFFY! But no. I can probably count on one hand how many times she has ventured in & I'll admit the only time she did go in on her own, was when I strategically stuffed an empty bedsheet set bag inside of it. I thought I had found a loophole there & could train her to like it but to no avail.

Anyway, despite it's failure in our particular situation this is visually, a lovely little bed for a small cat. Our kitty was the runt of a litter, has fattened up to 9lbs, but is still quite small in frame. She had just enough room to walk in, do a turnabout & lay down. Although during the turn I can see the sides tighten a bit, so it was a bit small even for her. I was also disappointed by how thin the walls are. So much that the cat part of me? understands why the preferred method of use is just laying on top of it. Laying inside would not provide much cushion underneath at all, but we also have quite thin carpet tiles over concrete in our apartment.

Side note: I picked mine up on Amazon & took a chance & bought it used. I was very pleased with the quality of the product, regardless of it being used. No smell, fur, stains or visible damage. Perhaps I got lucky. Just be sure to read the condition description before buying used. I usually don't settle for anything less than "Like New."

I hope this helps someone!

Dark Souls - Playstation 3
Dark Souls - Playstation 3
Price: $16.29
101 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars a love/hate relationship, June 20, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Months ago, the boyfriend called from Gamestop while returning a couple of Silent Hill games we foolishly bought one weekend. "Google games & tell me the first one that comes up that looks good."

For the next few weeks I sat beside him & watched in awe as he struggled to get through the Asylum Demon (the very first boss, maybe 10 minutes into the game). As time went by the two of us had our weekends consumed, him playing & me watching. I eventually started sitting with my laptop constantly on & at the ready in case he needed help finding items or wanted recommended strategies from the multitude of Wiki material available online. I remember at one point I actually started telling him he was doing things wrong, criticizing his play! Me who had never even played the game. I would tell friends about it with great enthusiasm, encouraging them to play too. These conversations grew awkward though, simply due to the fact that I had nothing to back it up. I had still yet to play..

I became so intruiged that I finally decided to give it a shot. Though I was sure I would fail, as games that required manual sight control (ie; Skyrim) historically have defeated me almost instantaneously. I struggled & got insanely frustrated trying to wildly maneuver around both joysticks just so that I could see where in god's name I was going, let alone try to fight something, hah! My journey ended shortly after it began in the Undead Asylum. I owned up my initial defeat to a combination of my struggles with the controls, my complete lack of practice, & not knowing when some scary monster might come around a corner & attack me! My level 2 Pyromancer forever sits at that bonfire.

A while later I got a bit angry with myself for quitting so quickly & mustered up the courage to try again. This game was just too cool to give up before I had even gotten to the first boss fight. I spent hours & hours in the Asylum just running around killing Floppys, (or Hollows, as they're referred to) but I prefer Floppys. I finally realized by accident how to LOCK ON to an enemy! Oh my god! I can actually fight now! Aghh I'm so awesome! Oh god the boss. And I'm dead. Omg plunging attack AGGHH!! And I'm dead again. Ok I'll stop.

Now.

After creating many new characters from scratch I think I've finally settled on one I can be happy with. The directions that you can take your character are endless & require careful planning & strategy early on, otherwise you, like me, may end up having to start over with a new one in order to get on the right track. Visually this game is stunning. It is so captivating & you allow it to draw you in without question. Dying becomes a bit less heart-breaking every time, & the run back to regain what was lost can vary between a slow strategic trek, to an all-out crazy, flailing sprint! This game will get your heart pumping. It will keep you up at night, which is why, fellow students, I recommend purchasing it over the summer. It will make you mad, FURIOUS at times! Furious enough to wake the neighbors. But when you FINALLY defeat that especially difficult boss, or that particularly annoying invader, with your very last shard of humanity, with only a fraction of your health left, I guarantee it will bring you to your feet for an immediate fist pumping victory dance Tiger Woods style.

Sorry for the somewhat disjointed review. There's just too much to explain in order to create an adequete non-bias review of this product in its entirety, so I tried to create one that depicted the way the game made me feel when I play. Hopefully you feel the same way. It's definitely a ride worth taking! :)

To those considering this game, I would give it 100 stars if I could. Expect a challenge, & buy it. If a noob like myself was able to get the hang of it, anyone can.

Praise the Sun!
Comment Comments (15) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2014 3:36 PM PST

Dark Souls - Xbox 360
Dark Souls - Xbox 360
Price: $12.99
101 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My love/hate relationship, June 4, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Dark Souls - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Months ago, boyfriend called from Gamestop while returning a couple of Silent Hill games we foolishly bought one weekend. "Google games & tell me the first one that comes up that looks good."

For the next few weeks I sat beside him & watched in awe as he struggled to get through the Asylum Demon. As time went by the two of us had our weekends consumed, him playing & me watching. I eventually started sitting with my laptop constantly on & at the ready in case he needed help finding items or wanted recommended strategies from the multitude of Wiki material available online. I rememeber at one point I actually started telling him he was doing things wrong, criticizing his play! Me who had never even played the game. I would tell friends about it with great enthusiasm, encouraging them to play too. These conversations grew weirder though, simply due to the fact that I had nothing to back it up. I had still yet to play..

I became so intruiged that I finally decided to give it a shot. Though I was sure I would fail, as games that require manual sight control (ie; Skyrim) defeat me almost instantaneously. I struggled & got insanely frustrated trying to wildly maneuver around both joysticks just so that I could see where in god's name I was going, let alone try to fight something, hah! My journey ended shortly after it began in the Undead Asylum. I owned up my initial defeat to a combination of my struggles with the controls, my complete lack of practice, & not knowing when some scary monster might come around a corner & attack me! My level 4 Pyromancer forever sits at that bonfire.

A while later I got angry with myself & mustered up the courage to try again. This game was just too cool to give up before the first boss fight. I spent hours & hours in the Asylum just running around killing Floppys, (or Hollows, as they're referred to) but I prefer Floppys. I finally realized by accident how to LOCK ON to an enemy! Oh my god! I can actually fight now! Aghh I'm so awesome! Oh god the boss. And I'm dead. Omg plunging attack AGGHH!! And I'm dead again. Ok I'll stop.

Now.

After creating many new characters from scratch I think I've finally settled on one I can be happy with. The directions that you can take your character are endless & require careful planning & strategy early on, otherwise you, like me, may end up having to start over with a new one in order to get on the right track. Visually this game is stunning. It is so captivating & you allow it to draw you in without question. Dying becomes a bit less heart-breaking every time, & the run back to regain what was lost varies between a slow strategic trek, to an all-out crazy, flailing sprint! This game will get your heart pumping. It will keep you up at night, which is why, fellow students, I recommend purchasing it over the summer. It will make you mad, FURIOUS at times! Furious enough to wake the neighbors. But when you FINALLY defeat that especially difficult boss, or that particularly annoying invader, with your very last shard of humanity, with only a fraction of your health left, I guarantee it will bring you to your feet for an immediate victory dance Tiger Woods style.

Sorry for the somewhat disjointed review. There's just too much to explain in order to create an adequete non-bias review of this product in its entirety, so I tried to create one that depicted the way the game made me feel when I play. Hopefully you feel the same way. It's a ride worth taking! :)

Praise the Sun!

NMR 24969 Zombie Brains Decorative Poster
NMR 24969 Zombie Brains Decorative Poster

5.0 out of 5 stars Braaaains!!, September 21, 2011
Got this poster for my twenty-something bf's birthday, & just gave it to him last night in fact. He literally loled & belted out aforementioned subject line ^ when he saw it! This will officially be the first piece of artwork to grace his otherwise bare white walls & he's pretty excited. Probably putting it on a wall that's directly across from the front door extrance for a great first impression/conversation starter when guests enter. Poster has very good color that is true to what is displayed online, on high-quality paper, not flimsy at all & would look great in any 24X36" frame (I chose a plain 2" black).

Body Language 1
Body Language 1
Price: $13.41
35 used & new from $4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, August 6, 2011
This review is from: Body Language 1 (Audio CD)
Could barely get in my car's CD player fast enough the day I got it! As I type, I keep telling myself this is an album review, not an artist review... But yeah, basically all that manifests from M.A.N.D.Y. does not ever, & I mean EVER disappoint. I have found that unlike many artists, if you like one of M.A.N.D.Y.'s albums, you will love them all. Always brilliant, deep, avant-garde tech house.

Buy it. You will love. :)

Tight-End Tights Shaping High-Waist Opaque
Tight-End Tights Shaping High-Waist Opaque
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiration for ANYONE to drop a few lbs!, December 25, 2009
Man oh man...(breathe in, breathe out) Feels good to delete these off my wish list :D!!! Just got them for X-mas & I absolutely adore them so far. Took me LITERALLY about 15 mins to put on though...phew, but they are exactly what they promise to be. I'm sitting down right now & I know for a fact that they aren't even considering rolling up (big-deal). Perfect fit when all is said & done, great strong quality fabric, very opaque, which I love! I know that these are going to be with me for some time now. Oh & note to self...do not, I repeat DO NOT buy these without checking the sizing charts on the Spanx website! Trust me, you don't want to guess more than a few lbs off if you're going to be the in between type size like I am. I'll confess...I guessed, because I often buy tights of all sorts, & what I picked sounded close enough (*shrugs?*) Now that I have the packaging & get to look @ the sizing chart, I'm actually about 3 lbs above the range for my height & I FEEL EVERY OUNCE, lol!? A good way to make sure one will not overeat 2day on X-mas, or any typical tend-to-over-eat occasion!! Anyways, all in all, fantastic product, worth every cent, I plan on purchasing every color. Hope this helps & Merry Christmas everyone :)!