Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Meghan > Reviews

Browse

Meghan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Meghan RSS Feed (Midwest?)

Page: 1 | 2
Olay Pro-X Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System, 1-Kit
Olay Pro-X Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System, 1-Kit
Price: $29.47
35 used & new from $29.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarisonic contender, October 26, 2015
Oh wow. This little thing is wonderful. I've only had it a few days but I have since made room in my daily routine (not easy), for this. I was a little nervous after attaching the brush & sponge heads because they wobbled a bit & did not feel terribly secure. However this has posed no issue & I now view it as an asset instead, as it makes the unit feel more flexible when running across the contours of my face.

Noticeably smooth, taunt, squeaky-clean feeling skin after each use. By no means a miracle worker, let's be honest. But a solid & affordable addition to any daily skin regimen. Very highly recommend.

Air Spencer (000800) CS-X3 Squash Scent Air Freshener Refill
Air Spencer (000800) CS-X3 Squash Scent Air Freshener Refill
Price: $7.72
18 used & new from $6.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Initial impression (updated), October 26, 2015
First time user. Heard the scent was strange & wonderful so I had to try it. Upon opening the package I was immediately hit in the face with the scent which then proceeded to invade every corner of the room. I closed the adjustable vents but still had to take it out to my car because the scent was just too strong at first, even after putting it back in the box, in a drawer in my desk.

I will report back after letting this air out a bit in my car, but, initial (strong) scent notes I get are primarily citrus & bubble gum, in that order. I'm not entirely certain how I feel about it yet, but like I said, I'll report back..

Also, for anyone having issues with authenticity; the seller I purchased from was CNS Motors, Inc located in South El Monte, CA. It was not Prime eligible but shipping was free & quick. Ordered 10/21, delivered 10/26, (would have been delivered 10/24 but I missed it). Like another reviewer, I too, do not plan to purchase the separate fancy case for this, as it will just be sitting on the floor under my seat. Yes the case does look cool, but I'm not ok with the adhesive strips damaging my dash or wherever I put it.

I mostly look forward to telling passengers what it is when they ask..

**UPDATE 10/28/15: I have decided that unfortunately I do not much care for the scent, but I have kept my rating at 4 stars because the performance of this cartridge is extremely impressive. I have frequent migraines & can already tell that this scent would absolutely be an issue for me. For those that are looking for & enjoy a strong, deep, permeating scent, then this is definitely for you. The cartridge was only in my car a couple days, 1 of them, shut in the glovebox, & even now that I have a new air freshener, I still initially smell Squash when I get in my car. I had to put it in a ziplock at home because it was making its way into every corner of my house, just after sitting on the table overnight. Hopefully I'll find someone that does enjoy this scent, that I can give this too because I really don't want to throw it away.

Overall, still highly recommend for the performance. I just don't care for the scent, which I now feel is primarily bubble gum (plain BubbleYum to be specific), followed by a sour (not a bad sour) mostly lemon-y citrus. It is definitely unique.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Maybelline Lash Discovery Washable Mascara, Very Black - .16 fl oz
Maybelline Lash Discovery Washable Mascara, Very Black - .16 fl oz
Price: $5.82
11 used & new from $0.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lashes? This is your mascara., October 13, 2015
For anyone else out there with long(er) lashes like myself, I highly, highly recommend this mascara. All the gigantic fat, puffy, weird brushes out there just don't do it for me, & they make it extremely difficult to apply without getting mascara everywhere. Enter this brush. Its small enough to get all the inner & outer lashes that are often difficult to get at, & it's still big enough to sweep a full coat in no time. I also noticed by accident that the brush itself bends quite easily (accidentally got it caught when pulling it out of the tube). This made an already great mascara even better. The fact that you can curve & uncurve the brush at will, is pretty awesome. Also I've had no issues with clumping, as the brush is more delicate, it just isn't really too prone to clumping like others. Other notes, the color (very black) was as expected & I find myself satisfied with one application per day on most days. Again, highly recommend. I'm very happy with it & plan to buy again as soon as I run out.

Shure SE215-CL Sound Isolating Earphones with Single Dynamic MicroDriver
Shure SE215-CL Sound Isolating Earphones with Single Dynamic MicroDriver
Price: $99.00
52 used & new from $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Reviewing 5 (yes five), years later, October 13, 2015
These are hands down, really REALLY good headphones. I've had them over 5 years now & they still work 100% like they did out of the package. Sound quality & comfort is exceptional, & noise reduction is significant. I often use these while mowing my lawn (funny story regarding that later), & my exhaust decided to randomly fall off my mower one day which resulted in an ABSURDLY loud 6+ hours mowing my 7 acre lawn. Without these headphones this would be unbearable.

Now my funny story; a couple months ago while mowing & listening to music per usual, I went to grab my phone to check the time & noticed that it had managed to bounce out of my pocket & disappeared out of sight down into the depths of my mower. Music was still on & sounding fine, but needless to say I panicked & immediately shut everything off. After following my headphones cord, I luckily found my phone sitting on top of a flat but EXTREMELY hot surface right above the blades (phew). It melted the crap out of the edges of my phone, & my beloved headphones cord, closest to where it plugged into the phone (see pic). I kid you not, I had at that point 100% accepted that they were done for & that I would have to get a new pair. BUT, long story short, I am overjoyed to report that they are in fact NOT done for, & are still somehow functioning as perfectly as they always have. I wrapped the damaged area with electrical tape & on we went!

In short, buy these TANK headphones that not only produce a wonderful listening experience, but can also somehow withstand being nearly destroyed & shrug it off. I would expect this level of performance from a product costing twice as much. Highly recommend.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Pure Matcha Green TEA Frappe Latte Smoothie Powder 250g (8.8oz)
Pure Matcha Green TEA Frappe Latte Smoothie Powder 250g (8.8oz)
Offered by Lau Family's Herbs
Price: $7.99
18 used & new from $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Matcha newbie - using for lattes/smoothies, May 11, 2015
I was hesitant to buy this matcha, or any matcha at that, after reading a million reviews on a million different matchas. However, I am extremely pleased that I decided to go with this one. The color is bright green, & you are met with a surprise "puff" upon opening the package. It smells exactly like green tea. It neither looks nor smells funky in any way. Sure the packaging is in a different language. Who cares? The product inside is quality & the price is a fraction of most other matchas out there. I have been using this daily & have since completely eliminated my morning cup(s) of coffee. Honest to god, I feel glorious. Coffee would always give me the jitters, until it didn't, & when it didn't, I was all but asleep on my desk. The caffeine here does indeed net a very different result. Prompt & sustained focus & energy for what I feel is most of my work day. Actually now that I think of it, I have also lost at least a couple pounds since I started drinking this. I feel rather odd saying that.. I do not want for it to come across like I am trying to push the product on anyone by making a bunch of outlandish remarks about it. Hm.. Well, I was NOT offered this product at a discount or for free in exchange for an honest & unbiased review, so maybe that will help. That seems to be pretty common these days.. Anyway, perhaps the weight loss was related to something else. I was already a healthy weight before. Nothing else in my lifestyle changed, food intake, exercise, etc..

In conclusion, I highly recommend this product. My morning drink consists of 1T matcha, 2T vanilla syrup, 1 cup vanilla soy milk, 1 cup water & a handful of ice. Blend & go. Sometimes I top with a glop of Rediwhip or for extra happy fun times, a spoon of chocolate ice cream. SO GOOD.

Keurig Brewed Under the Brewer Mini K-Cup Drawer
Keurig Brewed Under the Brewer Mini K-Cup Drawer
Price: $12.99
11 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT fit under commercial Keurig K140, April 15, 2015
Fits PERFECTLY under our offices' commercial Keurig K140. This drawer is almost the exact same size as the base of our Keurig so it does not take up any unnecessary space. Has sturdy little rubber feet so it won't slide around or scratch surfaces, & is also surprisingly heavy, which pleased me since our office uses one of the commercial brewers & it's quite a bit heavier than most home models. I was worried it would bow or break under the Keurig's weight, but I'm confident that isn't ever, ever going to happen. Drawer also slides in & out nicely, & doesn't make any terrible sounds while doing so. One stupid tip, I initially found myself loading k-cups into the drawer from front (closest to me) to back, & it was difficult getting the last cup in since the drawer doesn't pull out far enough. My genius fix for this was to simply load the drawer from back to front.. Yay!

Anyway, be sure to measure the base of your Keurig first, because this unit is indeed much smaller than most other drawers like this. This was ideal for our office situation though, so just be aware of sizes.

Overall HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Uchida 200-C-2 Marvy Deco Color Fine Point Paint Marker, Red
Uchida 200-C-2 Marvy Deco Color Fine Point Paint Marker, Red
Price: $8.33
7 used & new from $1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 star product, 4 stars because more pink than red, April 15, 2015
Very good product. Writes smoothly & comes out at a proper pace. There were no inconsistent moments of streaks &/or clumps of paint as I used this. I bought this to color in the "Pirelli" lettering on my car tires. It worked perfectly & showed no signs of wearing off anytime soon after I let it dry.

Unfortunately the color just wasn't what I was looking for. I was expecting/hoping for a strong, BOLD red, & this marker to me, looks like more of a sunfaded, pale, borderline pepto-pink, red. I considered returning it, but just opted to keep it instead. I'm certain we will find another use for it since it writes on almost any surface, indoors & outdoors alike.

Monistat 1 Vaginal Antifungal Day or Night 1-Day Treatment Combination Pack
Monistat 1 Vaginal Antifungal Day or Night 1-Day Treatment Combination Pack
Price: $17.49
11 used & new from $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars People leaving bad reviews here are CLEARLY just treating the wrong thing - pro tip, DO NOT SELF-DIAGNOSE, October 21, 2014
First time user, first time infection for me. Went to my doc, & was diagnosed as indeed a yeast infection. She advised me to pick one of these up on my way home. Used it as soon as I walked in the door, first the capsule with no issues, then the cream which provided IMMEDIATE relief. I almost started crying I was so happy. Doc did advise that the medicine would over the next couple days, seep out, so I picked up some thin pantyliners as well, & I've been wearing them since with no issues.

Sleep was blissful, no hell fire, no nothing, just relief. I will say it again to everyone who is panicking reading the negative reviews here. These people are clearly just attempting to treat a yeast infection that they do not even have. BV or other nether issues need to be treated COMPLETELY differently, so no wonder people are freaking out.

Long story short - the only way to be safe is to make a quick visit to your doc so they can advise what you have going on, so you can then if need be, self-treat accurately & with confidence. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for those who actually have a yeast infection. Just 12hrs in & I already feel like rainbows are shooting from yonder compared to how I felt before. Overall extremely pleased with this product. Xo.

Blend 22 - 100 Wildberry Incense Sticks
Blend 22 - 100 Wildberry Incense Sticks
Offered by Exhale Inc
Price: $9.99
9 used & new from $8.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Scents are so difficult to describe, July 23, 2014
I've had these for months & I'm just now able to verbally attempt a description of Blend 22.

For anyone who has been inside of a Spencer's Gift Shop, THIS is exactly that scent. For those who haven't, I would describe it as multi-faceted, spicey & sweet. I took a risk & bought without having smelled before, & I couldn't be happier with my purchase. It really does seem like they poured every scent into a pot in order to cook this one up. The end result is complex, universal, & wonderful.

Other things to note - Very good throw. My apartment is 1500 sq. ft. & one stick covers most of it. Anyone who isn't fond of stronger scents, I recommend having a ceiling fan on to help distribute this scent throughout your space. No nasty afterburn smell & the sticks are very high quality compared to other brands I've used (HEM, Satya). They're surprisingly long, thick, & sturdy. I've also never had any problems with them lighting, or staying lit.

Highly recommend!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2015 6:19 AM PDT

Wildberry Special Blend 22 Stick Incense - 100 Count
Wildberry Special Blend 22 Stick Incense - 100 Count
Offered by Red Co Products
Price: $14.77
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Scents are so difficult to describe..., June 11, 2014
I've had this 100pk for months & I'm just now able to verbally attempt a description of Blend 22.

For anyone who has been inside of a Spencer's Gift Shop, THIS is exactly that scent. For those who haven't, I would describe it as multi-faceted, spicey & sweet. I really cannot recommend it more. I took a risk & bought it, having only the one other review on here as reference, & I couldn't be happier with my purchase. It really does seem like they poured every scent into a pot in order to cook this one up, & the end result is complex, universal, & wonderful.

Other things to note - Very good throw. My apartment is 1500 sq. ft. & one stick covers most of it. Anyone who isn't fond of stronger scents, I would recommend having a ceiling fan on (mine are always on low) to help distribute this scent throughout your space. These have no nasty afterburn smell. The sticks are very high quality compared to other brands I've used (HEM, Satya). They're surprisingly long, thick, & sturdy. I've also never had any problems with them lighting or staying lit.

Highly recommend!