Profile for Coll > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Coll RSS Feed

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (Widescreen Edition)
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Kate Hudson
Offered by Media Megalodon
Price: $8.80
340 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, February 7, 2005
Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey each played two great roles in this movie. It was a funny movie that women do sometimes do things to annoy their boyfriends with. The best part was when they went to the Knicks game and she wanted him to go and get her a drink with 20 sec left in the 4th quarter. You know she was doing it on purpose, but a guy wouldn't want to get up and get their date a drink in the final match up of two teams in the NBA.

The Wedding Planner
The Wedding Planner
DVD ~ Jennifer Lopez
Price: $6.26
518 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, February 7, 2005
This review is from: The Wedding Planner (DVD)
This was one of Jennifer Lopez's better movies. She was extremly funny with Matthew McConaughey and was very witty. I never thought of her as a good actress, but in this movie I thought that she played her character well. There was so many funny and awkward scenes that made me laugh. Some people may think that this movie was bad, but it was actually a great movie. It may not be my all time favorite movie but it was, but it is a good "chick flick" and a good movie to watch for a rainy day.

Jane Eyre (Dover Thrift Editions)
Jane Eyre (Dover Thrift Editions)
by Charlotte Bronte
Price: $4.50
233 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Jane Eyre is incrediablity boring, September 20, 2004
My freshman year in high school I had to read over the summer the book Jane Eyre. The language was so hard to understand and comprehend. I had a dictionary next to me looking up words every two minutes. The characters were extremely boring and the ending had no point to it! Everybody in my high school hated this book. We complained to the teachers that this book was so bad. It was a 200 page book that is supposedly a classic!

I do not understand why high schools make people read these types of books. Nobody wants to read the book because it is not interesting to a teenager. Yeah, maybe it's a classic, but give us something interesting to read! The book is written in like old English, so I feel that when I'm done reading I have an accent when I speak! So basically if you have to ready this book, I'm so sorry because it is the worst book I have ever read!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2009 2:00 PM PDT