ARRAY(0xa00e4c84)

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Senorita Anna RSS Feed (California, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Unleashed (A Sydney Rye Novel, # 1)
Unleashed (A Sydney Rye Novel, # 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good story, March 11, 2014
I liked the story--a little different than the typical 'girl gets involved in murder and falls for cop on the case' stuff .
A little too much language in the beginning but it was only scattered through out the rest of the book so it didn't bother me that much. I did find that the writing around the scene with the brother and the mayor could have been handled better as others have stated.
But what bothered me the most about the book was that if the author would kill off such a beloved character that it scares me to read further books for fear of that happening again. But it was well written and not full of all the spelling and grammar errors that seem to be the case with cheap ebooks these days.

Swallowtail
Swallowtail
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It went on and on, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Swallowtail (Kindle Edition)
It was interesting for awhile, but each scene just went on and on, I was forever saying, OK! Next! I Mean, it was interesting and I wanted to see what was going to happen, but it just took so long--I started flipping my kindle pages and skipping through because I still wanted to see what happened. But when she got into the reincarnation stuff, it was enough. I can only hope when we die it's over and we don't have to come back time and again making up for every mistake. Personally, not my thing.

Flappy Bird for Kindle Fire
Flappy Bird for Kindle Fire

1.0 out of 5 stars crap, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Flappy Bird for Kindle Fire (App)
not fun--you hit with the softest tap and it goes way up. Maybe your touch screen will be better than mine but even so it was boring.

Home For the Haunting: A Haunted Home Renovation Mystery
Home For the Haunting: A Haunted Home Renovation Mystery
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $6.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Class Act, February 7, 2014
One thing I love about her books is you don't find all those editing and formatting mistakes. The other thing is that they are great stories!

Gone But Not Missed:  A Nathan Miccoli Mystery
Gone But Not Missed: A Nathan Miccoli Mystery

3.0 out of 5 stars what's going on with the ebook, February 7, 2014
why does it have numbers and sometimes the authors name in the middle of the sentences? odd spacing and odd chapter headings. Story seems interesting enough==haven't finished it yet.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2014 9:55 AM PST

3 a.m.
3 a.m.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, February 3, 2014
This review is from: 3 a.m. (Kindle Edition)
Unique story. Couldn't put it down.Loved the "conversations" with Lassie the cat. Needed a bit of editing-(autonomous tip?) but who cared, the story was that good.

Borns (Maddy Young Saga 2)
Borns (Maddy Young Saga 2)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, February 2, 2014
Keeps you guessing. Different story with lots of twists. Can't wait for more installments. Be sure to read Arrival Saga 1 first or you will be lost. A few typos--(to retriever more presents?) but not enough to spoil the story. Leave yourself time to read at one sitting, you won't want to put it down.

Arrival (Maddy Young Saga 1)
Arrival (Maddy Young Saga 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, February 1, 2014
Loved it. Fresh idea's and done in a fun way. It's too short but it's basically the first 11 chapters of a book and you have to get BORNS part 2 to finish it but I thinks it will be worth it.(especially since part one was free and part 2 is only 2.99. There's some grammar mistakes and he mixes of "then" and "than" but I didn't mind much, the story was that good. Well I'm off to get part 2!

The Woman
The Woman
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope there is a sequel, January 30, 2014
This review is from: The Woman (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. The worst I could say about it is I wish it had more explanation as to why Linda wanted such a secluded lifestyle, other than she went through a bad divorce. But the story itself was delicious mystery that reminded me of the movie Three Days of the Condor. Kept me guessing throughout and didn't expect the ending. Hoping to see these characters again.

Deadly Pursuit (The Helpers #2)
Deadly Pursuit (The Helpers #2)
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars confused, January 26, 2014
After reading volume 1 I read the first two chapters of vol 2 on the "Look inside" to see if I wanted to bother. Chantal wants out of the country if she gives info and the two guys laugh and say Is she dense? Like no way would they take her out of the country. Then they proceed to take her out of the country without a thought. That was enough for me, I won't bother. I wasn't all that thrilled with the first volume.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4