Profile for Mary W > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary W RSS Feed (West Tennessee)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sultana - Box of Six 20 Stick Tubes - HEM Incense
Sultana - Box of Six 20 Stick Tubes - HEM Incense
Offered by Tom's Incense
Price: $7.95

2.0 out of 5 stars My Family Hates It, September 4, 2011
I have tried many HEM fragrances, yet this is the only fragrance that my other family members have actually complained about. I at least find the aroma tolerable, but if my family is around, they don't want me to burn it at all. The aroma is strong, complex and herbal. However, something in this blend reminds me of the chemicals that you smell when you enter a hair salon or pass a nail shop. As a result, I cannot recommend this product.

Divine Healing - Box of Six 20 Gram Tubes - HEM Incense
Divine Healing - Box of Six 20 Gram Tubes - HEM Incense
Offered by XTREMEK
Price: $6.95
5 used & new from $4.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong and Pleasing, September 3, 2011
HEM Divine Healing incense carries a very powerful aroma. It has hints of musk, lavender, and traces of other floral fragrance. It is full bodied and delightful. I would recommend this incense to anyone who enjoys an incense with a strong, lasting aroma.

The Star - Box of Six 20 Stick Tubes - HEM Incense
The Star - Box of Six 20 Stick Tubes - HEM Incense
Offered by WSports
Price: $4.81
6 used & new from $3.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Balanced and Delightful, September 3, 2011
HEM Star incense has an earthy, musky scent. The fragrance is not too light and not too strong. The aroma is well balanced. It not my primary variety of HEM incense, but I'll definitely consider purchasing another box of it again in the future.

Spectra 360 Electrode Gel Parker Labs, Each 250GM Tube
Spectra 360 Electrode Gel Parker Labs, Each 250GM Tube
Offered by Heart Rate Monitors USA
Price: $5.44
13 used & new from $0.31

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have for TENS Users, September 2, 2011
Before I purchased this product, I used a TENS prep that was essentially nothing more than rubbing alcohol. However, this product greatly increases the conductivity between the electrodes and my body. As a result, it has greatly increased the pain relieving benefit that I receive from my TENS unit. Anyone who uses a TENS unit should purchase this product.

Balmint - Box of Six 20 Stick Tubes - HEM Incense
Balmint - Box of Six 20 Stick Tubes - HEM Incense
Offered by Tom's Incense
Price: $8.95
2 used & new from $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Fragrance From HEM, September 2, 2011
HEM Balmint is best described as refreshing and stimulating. It's a great incense to light during morning meditation. The aroma is minty and mildly sweet. It reminds me of peppermint sticks, mojitos, and the holiday season. I definitely recommend giving this fragrance a try.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Shape Sorting Clock
Melissa & Doug Wooden Shape Sorting Clock
Price: $14.99
72 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, Teaches Lots of Basic Skills, September 2, 2011
At about 13 dollars, this wooden shape sorting clock is an excellent value for the price. In addition to teaching the child how to tell time, it teaches numbers, shapes, and colors. It even includes some shapes that I haven't used since high school geometry. It is also made using high quality wood and paint. Moreover, it keeps my 3 year old interested and occupied.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Latches Board
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Latches Board
Price: $21.99
99 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable for Child and Parents, September 2, 2011
I especially like this product because it doesn't have pieces that can get lost or mistakenly put away with the wrong toy. Everything is safely attached to the board. It's also a great toy during travel because the pieces can't fall off and roll under the seats. In addition to teaching the child how to open and close latches, the toy reinforces color recognition and counting from one to six. It is also a nice "quiet toy" for mom and dad that doesn't need batteries.

Windex Electronics Value Pack
Windex Electronics Value Pack
Price: $21.12

3.0 out of 5 stars Cleans Well But Other Products Just As Good, September 2, 2011
This product line works well on electronics, but I can't say that it works better than any other product that I have used on my electronics. I actually prefer to use Pledge-Multi Surface on my electronics because I can also use it on a variety of other surfaces as well. The Windex for Electronics actually makes cleaning more complicated because it adds to the number of products I need to tote around the house as I clean. Both the Windex and Pledge product lines are developed by S.C. Johnson, but I think that the company missed the mark with this one.

Fiskars Pre-School Spring Action Scissors, Color Received May Vary (93907097)
Fiskars Pre-School Spring Action Scissors, Color Received May Vary (93907097)
Price: $3.99
37 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Scissors for Preschoolers, September 2, 2011
This is the third type of preschool scissors that we purchased for my 3 year old daughter, and this is the only pair that she is able to use properly. The first two pair of scissors that we tried did not have the spring action. As a result, she could not hold the scissors with one hand. She had to hold those scissors with both hands. Even then she often times still could not cut with the scissors.
When these scissors arrived in the mail, I took them out of the package and demonstrated one or two times how to use the scissors, and she caught on with no more problems. If you have a 2 or 3 year old who is learning to cut for the first time, I recommend that you don't waste money on other types of scissors. Buy a pair of these first.

Breathe Easier Synergy Blend Essential Oil- 30 ml (Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemon & Eucalyptus
Offered by Edens Garden
Price: $21.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and Delightful, September 2, 2011
I can't say that this synergy blend actually helps me breathe any easier when I have a head cold, but I can say that it is a good product for general, everyday use. I love to burn this oil along with a stick of minty incense; the combination really wakes up a room. My only complaint is that the shipping is five dollars for one ounce of product, but the seller will ship up to two bottles without increasing the shipping charge.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4