Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "photomaniac" RSS Feed (Henderson, NV)

Oneida Frost 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1
Oneida Frost 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1
Offered by One 4 Silver
Price: $21.98
6 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Elegance at an affordable price...I love it!, March 8, 2013
I ordered eight of these settings and each one arrived on time and in great condition! These utensils are beautiful! I highly recommend them! They also have a nice weight to them. I know it may sound silly, but they fit nicely in the mouth. The design is well designed!

Minka Aire F803-RD One Light Ceiling Fan, High Gloss Pure Red
Minka Aire F803-RD One Light Ceiling Fan, High Gloss Pure Red
Offered by 340 Lighting
Price: $549.95
11 used & new from $549.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a COOL Fan! :), August 26, 2010
We bought this fan a year ago for my 12 year old son's room. Not only does it LOOK cool, it IS cool! Keeps my hot box of a son cool all summer long in our wonderful triple digit high temps! It is quiet, maybe not the most quiet I've heard (or not heard?!) but definitely better than acceptable. The red finish is really nice and gives an otherwise boring room some personality! My son is one belt away from his black belt in Karate and the blades of the fan look like him when he does a round house kick! It goes perfect in his karate themed room!

TV Mini Golf
TV Mini Golf
Offered by videogamesfun
Price: $63.95
4 used & new from $43.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old can play!, January 18, 2006
This review is from: TV Mini Golf (Toy)
We bought this as a Christmas gift for our 7 year old son who loves to play putt-putt golf. Besides his 3-D pool table, this was his favorite gift! And ours, too! The whole family plays, even our 4 year old little girl! It is easy to set up (just plug-n-play), easy to transport (we take it on trips) and easy to play. Things to think about: 1. As one reviewer already mentioned, you must have lots of AA batteries on hand if you end up playing it as much as we do! The picture starts to go fuzzy and "wiggle"--that's how you know it is time to change the batteries! 2. There is no way to clear the "High Score" feature and start fresh. No big deal if only our 7 year old played. But his big brother (33 yrs. old) played every game and has the highest score for each game except one! It would be nice if I could clear the high scores for our 7 year old (but not too big of a deal--something to work towards)! 3. One of my favorite features is that it has an automatic shut-down feature to save the batteries. So, if it hasn't been played in a while (and your kids forget to turn it off) it will shut itself off.

I'll Hold You in Heaven: Healings and Hope for the Parent of a Miscarried, Aborted, or Stillborn Child
by Jack W. Hayford
171 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars "Dreams that become unfulfilled;..., May 1, 2002
...anticipated joy that was suddenly quenched." Quoted from "I'll Hold You In Heaven." If you have ever experienced the "wrenching loss of a child in the womb or during the weeks and months following birth," this book was written for you. Jack Hayford's book will help you to sort through all those confusing feelings you may be experiencing and answer a lot of your questions. This book will bring comfort to the discontented soul of a parent who has lost a child through miscarriage, stillbirth, abortion or early infant death. I highly recommend it. It is the first book I give out to all my friends who have experienced this type of loss.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Reduces work load!, June 25, 2001
I love these pads! I have at least three and use them every day for the first few years of my children's lives. They save you from having to change your baby's sheets everytime he/she spits up or has a leaky diaper. They work great and are super-duper waterproof! My first child spit up a lot and I was having to change his sheets 2 to 3 times a day! Then I started using these pads in his crib and saved myself lots of time! When my child has an accident, I just lift off the pad and replace it with a new one. Or, if he has spit up and it isn't too much, I just flip the pad over. I also use them in his play pin. They also make smaller ones for the bassinet and even smaller ones that you can use for your car seat.

Fisher Price Sounds So Clear Monitor
Fisher Price Sounds So Clear Monitor

2.0 out of 5 stars too much background noise, June 25, 2001
If I had to buy another monitor I would buy the basic Sound-n-Lights model (which I have for my first child) that is cheeper than this one. We bought the "Sounds so clear" monitor for our second child and are disapointed in the quality. There is too much background noise and we have to strain to hear the baby. In fact, I am looking for the box right now so I can exchange it for the cheeper model.