Profile for J. Wagener > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Wagener RSS Feed (FL, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
GSI Quality Shared High-Speed eSATA To Computer Hard Drive Cable For 2.5" HDD SATA External Hard Drives
Offered by World Class Inc.
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked as described., July 29, 2014
Worked perfectly. Used this to transfer over my data to a new SSD, then popped it in, and now I'm on the new drive. Very easy and worked without any issue. Feels a bit cheap, so I don't know how it would hold up over the long run if you were using it often, but is a great deal for those occasional uses.

Fluval E 300-Watt Electronic Heater
Fluval E 300-Watt Electronic Heater
Price: $56.48
12 used & new from $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very reliable and great features, March 24, 2014
I've been using heater now for several months and it is by far the most reliable and accurate unit I've ever used. Nice display is lit green when temp is within 1 deg of set point. Blue when it is below and red when it is above. 0.5degF set point control and in a protective sleeve keeping fish safe.

I've purchased several cheaper heaters in the past and I wish I would have started with this one instead. Well worth the extra $20!

Great product

Digital Optical Coax to Analog RCA Audio Converter Adapter
Digital Optical Coax to Analog RCA Audio Converter Adapter
Price: $9.35
47 used & new from $4.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Works for some devices, December 31, 2013
Low score is because of the lack of compatibility. This really needs to work on both types of Optical audio signals to be useful.

I have a Sony Bravia 46" TV. It is "compatible" with this unit, though only with certain attached HDMI sources. My Xfinity (Comcast) box doesn't work with it (loud hissing sound) but my DVD - Sony Blue Ray player does. Whatever the format is that the HDMI is giving to the TV is the same format it is trying to play through the Optical output, so some devices might work, some won't.

Frigidaire FAD704DUD 70 Pt. Dehumidifier
Frigidaire FAD704DUD 70 Pt. Dehumidifier
Offered by evVive Home
Price: $248.99
4 used & new from $218.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 years of use... no problems at all, December 31, 2013
I have been using this unit for 2 years in my basement and it is great. Very quiet, automatically turns on and off and is very efficient. Really made a huge difference in my house keeping the humidity down and making the basement livable.

No complaints.

Plantronics MX505 Windsmart Boom Headset (Tan)
Plantronics MX505 Windsmart Boom Headset (Tan)
Offered by The Nerds
Price: $25.48
47 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it every day!, December 30, 2013
I use this headset for work... I use it for hours at a time. I forget it is even on my head.

I've actually used it while ridding down the street on my bicycle and people can't even tell. The physical mute button is a must so you don't have to look down at your phone.

You will need a small adapter for using it with a normal cell phone.

I own 3 of them.

Aspen Pet LeBistro Portion Control Automatic Pet Feeder, Black, 5 pounds.
Aspen Pet LeBistro Portion Control Automatic Pet Feeder, Black, 5 pounds.
Price: $43.11
43 used & new from $43.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed our lives, December 30, 2013
We have 2 cats. One that will eat everything in sight. This unit allowed us to give him his food a little at a time. Feeds him before we wake up so he leaves us alone.
I used the "VideoSecu AC 100-240V/DC 5V 1A Power Supply Adapter PW550 1MR" to power it ($10). Works great!

I have bought this for a friend as well. Really a must have for cats.

VideoSecu AC 100-240V/DC 5V 1A Power Supply Adapter PW550 1MR
VideoSecu AC 100-240V/DC 5V 1A Power Supply Adapter PW550 1MR
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and works great, December 30, 2013
I used this to power my automatic cat feeder. Works as well and is much cheaper than the stock unit.

Docooler Qi Wireless Charger Transmitter Charging Pad/Mat/Plate for Nokia Lumia 920 Nexus 4/5 Patented Heat Dissipation (Black)
Offered by andoer
Price: $9.50
11 used & new from $9.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect, December 30, 2013
I own 4 of these now. Works great. I use it to charge my phone at work, at night, on the coffee table.

I have a Nexus 5 and it charges at a rate of 800mA at 5v. (just as fast as being plugged in)

I did have one unit that had a broken USB plug, but amazon replaced it in no time at all. I would buy this product again without hesitation and have recommended it to friends.

Great deal, great product.

Offered by Docooler
Price: $14.25
8 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! Nexus 5, I'm going to order one for each room in the house., December 3, 2013
Works great! Just as fast as plugging it in... It is winter, but it doesn't seem to heat up at all. I really like the green light that comes on telling you it is charged, and it does keep charging to keep it at 100%.

works great with my Nexus 5.

Ordering 3 more ;)

Powergen White 2.4-Amp (12 Watt) Dual Usb Wall Charger W/Sviwal Plug Designed For Apple And Android Devices
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly big, but really convienent., November 22, 2013
Really nice to have 2 plugs in one place. It is a bit bigger than I think it needs to be, but it does have lots of capacity.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4