Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for BabySteps > Reviews

Browse

BabySteps' Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BabySteps RSS Feed (Chicagoland, IL)

ThinkFun Zingo To Go
ThinkFun Zingo To Go
Offered by aToyWish
Price: $12.99
10 used & new from $6.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but noisy, January 23, 2012
This review is from: ThinkFun Zingo To Go (Toy)
We have had this toy for over a year now. My kids aged 2 and 4 LOVE it. It is easy to pack in a purse or diaper bag for restaurants or in the car. I will say that shaking it is pretty loud, so we only bring it out in loud, family friendly restaurants.

Funtastic Frogs Counters In Clear Plastic Jar - 108 Pieces
Funtastic Frogs Counters In Clear Plastic Jar - 108 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars can't say enough good things about "funtastic frogs", May 18, 2010
I am a speech therapist who works with pre-school age children. These are great for all aspects of development: cognition, pre-academic skills, language, and of course fine motor. An added plus, is that they are fun for the kids. The corresponding activitiy cards are a great buy as well! I think these are better than the counting bears that are often seen in preschool and kindergarten classrooms because you can also lace with the frogs.

Learning Resources Color Paddles, Set of 18
Learning Resources Color Paddles, Set of 18
Price: $7.49
32 used & new from $7.28

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun for everyone, May 18, 2010
These are a great compliment to any of the color "mixing" books. My son especially loves Mouse Paint. We use the red, yellow and blue paddles to make the colors in the book, just like the mice. He likes to shine a flashlight through the color paddles and project them on a piece of paper, the wall, etc. My daughter, who is younger, likes to put the paddles to her eyes and see a different color. I like that this set has enough paddles to make 3 sets, one for each child and an extra just incase. Each paddle also has a hole in the bottom if you want to put them on a binder ring.

Rock & Roll: Colors (Rock & Roll (Scholastic))
Rock & Roll: Colors (Rock & Roll (Scholastic))
by Salina Yoon
Edition: Board book
18 used & new from $17.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great attention getter, May 18, 2010
I bought this book for my 1 year old, but my 2 and a half year old keeps stealing it from her! The book is fun, not only for the bright colors and sparkly, moving dots, but for the rattling sound the book makes when you turn the pages. Each 2 page layout is for one color. The first page has the color name in all capital, white print set on a background of the named color, and the second has two items that share that color. The only thing I wish it depicted was orange. It shows red, yellow, green, blue, and purple... no orange. Both kids love to look at this book over and over.

HABA Motley Pacifier Chain, Multicolor
HABA Motley Pacifier Chain, Multicolor
Offered by 88 Market Street
Price: $11.49
7 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Survived 2 infants, November 27, 2009
I found this in a teacher store near my home just before my son (now 2.5 years) was born. I couldn't resist because of the bright colors and fun shapes. He loved this pacifier chain. We also could used it to attach some smaller teething toys to the carseat or stroller as he needed them. Needles to say it was especially useful in the car and in stores. My daughter is now 8 months old, and has used it nearly every day since she was born. I can say that after heavy, heavy wear and two children who loved to chew it, as well as multiple hand washings, it has stood the test of time and children! I would recommend this to anyone!

Imse Vimse Organic Cotton Training Pants, 15-24 months, 24-31 lbs / 11-14 kg JUNGLE/ZOO
Offered by Baby Essentials Store
Price: $18.67
5 used & new from $14.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent training pant, June 20, 2009
We recently ordered these for my son who is nearing 2 years of age. He's about 24 pounds and in the small size he has room to grow. They leave no red elastic marks on his skin. When he has an accident, he feels wet which helps him to realize and understand the sensation of going to the bathroom. He can stay dry for 4 hours in these, but the minute a diaper goes back on he feels free to do what he wants. These have definately helped him to understand potty training and the difference between big boy pants and diapers. When he does have an accident, these retain a lot of moisture, however they do leak (like you should expect underware to leak). They wash nicely in the washing machine, but I will agree with the other reviewer in that they take forever to dry. Overall a great product and worth the price. Cotton training pants are difficult to find these days and Imse Vimse makes a great product. You can check their website for more color choices and sizes as well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 11, 2009
We have owned the Chariot Cougar 2 for over a year now. We bought a double knowing that eventually we'd need it for two kids. My son loved it, and it was easy to set up for just the one child. My daughter arrived 7 weeks ago and with the infant sling attachment, she loves it too. My son still fits with plenty of room with her in the sling. He likes to hold her hand... very cute! it should be noted that when an infant is in the sling, they sit higher than their sibling making it difficult for the older sib to poke at the younger one. This is a great benifit as a parent! This is our stroller of choice for nearly everything except the mall. We own the bike, jogging, and stroller kits. All do a fantastic job. I love the suspension, it makes a smooth ride for the kids over any terrain. It's very easy to control and steer on limestone, asphalt, gravel, and grass. My husband has no trouble converting from the stroller to the bike trailer and back to the stroller. It does collapse flat and the tires are removeable making it easy to get in and out of the car. It's not too heavy to lift either. It does come with netting and a weather sheild attached so no worries if the weather changes while you are out. The basket folds out in the back and can fit a ton of stuff as well! This is a great choice for an active family!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Oster 5712 Electronic 2-Tier 6.1-Quart Food Steamer, White
Oster 5712 Electronic 2-Tier 6.1-Quart Food Steamer, White
3 used & new from $159.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational... but, March 22, 2008
I originally purchased this product in order to steam fruits and veggies to make homemade babyfood. I've been finding that I use it all the time for everyone in the family. There is a HUGE difference in the way food tastes when using this product. Food is much crisper, and flavorful when cooked in the steamer as compared to when it is cooked in a pot on the stove. It is simple to operate and clean up as well. ***1.5 years later*** It has stood the test of time although the steamer baskets have stained and warped. I am editing this review to add a warning to all those concerned with plastics. The plastic used in the steamer baskets are marked a "7". This is one of the worst culprits in the world of plastic for leaching harmful toxins into the food you are preparing with this appliance. I have contacted Oster to inquire wheather they are going to produce steamer baskets made with a food friendlier alternitive to plastic #7. I am waiting for that response.

Itsy Bitsy Yoga: Poses to Help Your Baby Sleep Longer, Digest Better, and Grow Stronger
by Helen Garabedian
Price: $10.99
203 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga Please!, March 22, 2008
We received this as a gift before my son was born. We have been using it nearly every night as part of his bedtime routine for the past 8 months. We have found that it helps him to relax and sleep more soundly. The book is very well organized and gives developmental reasons why and when you should use each of the poses in this book. Itsy Bitsy Yoga provides a wonderful bonding experience between parent and child. I now give it to friends as a gift.

Happy Baby Organic Probiotic Baby Cereal with DHA & Choline, Brown Rice, 7-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)
Offered by OxKom
Price: $20.84
23 used & new from $20.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Happybellies, March 22, 2008
My son loves this cereal. After trying multiple brands, this is the cereal he loves the best. It makes a perfect puree with no lumps, which is his general probelm with other brands. I feel good giving it to him as a mom because it does not contain soy, dairy, wheat or gluten. It is also made without many of the fancy preservatives that are found in other more conventional brands. We can't wait to try the other varieties!