Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for MJ > Reviews

Browse

MJ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MJ RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
basq Intensive Treatment Stretch Mark Butter, 5.5 oz
basq Intensive Treatment Stretch Mark Butter, 5.5 oz
Price: $34.00
6 used & new from $34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth It, May 10, 2014
32 weeks into my 3rd pregnancy and I have no new stretch marks. The stretch marks that I got from my earlier pregnancies are also no longer pink at all and have faded to a shiny white. I am hoping they will continue to fade while preventing new ones.

Plain Blank Unpainted Russian Nesting Doll * 5 pc / 4 in * Paint yourself * u-505.4
Offered by russian way
Price: $10.59
2 used & new from $9.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute, September 24, 2013
Just as described, so be aware that the baby doll is itty bitty tiny! The big doll could use a little sanding around the edge, but that is easily taken care of. Otherwise, they are smooth and easy to take apart and put together. I'll be having my kids paint these as presents and my 3 year old keeps laughing over the fact that the other dolls sit in the bellies. :)

Motorola Digital Audio Baby Monitor with Room temperature Thermometer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by BOOKS&OTHERTHINGS
Price: $37.99
8 used & new from $28.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible., September 22, 2013
Just flat out didn't work. It linked the first two times but after that, it wouldn't link and I couldn't hear anything. It beeps like crazy if I have it on the charger.

Toilet Tattoos TT-4000-O Rubber Ducky White Decorative Applique for Toilet Lid, Elongated
Price: $15.99
3 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and easy, September 1, 2013
Just slap it on for a little extra decoration in the bathroom. Very easy to peel off and place on.

Rubber Ducky Hook On PEVA Shower Curtain Hookless Blue Yellow White
Rubber Ducky Hook On PEVA Shower Curtain Hookless Blue Yellow White

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put on., September 1, 2013
This is completely plastic, not fabric-like at all, cheap, and it it very hard to get the ducks over the shower curtain bar. Once they are on, it does not sit right at all and it looks odd the way it falls. The print is super cute, but it's not worth it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2013 9:51 AM PST

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but too small., September 1, 2013
It is what it says it is. On one side are the complete standards and on the other they are written in child-friendly language. However, I wasn't thrilled, but it was my fault for not checking the dimensions. These are NOT as long as a sentence strip, like I had assumed. I thought they would be that long in order to A) fit perfectly into a pocket chart and B) be able to be seen and read from a distance away. If you need to just have the CCSS posted, then by all means, buy them and they are easy enough to switch out. In my classroom, I have to have it SEEN, so I still have to write them on a sentence strip so it is visible.

Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale - Measures Weight, Fat, Muscle, Bone & Hydration with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology
Offered by Moderna Housewares LLC
Price: $99.99
4 used & new from $39.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, January 4, 2013
I liked the extra features... but this scale would give me one weight the first time I got on and then a lower weight the next few times I got on. Difference of 2-3 lbs... not sure which is accurate. Then my two year old picked up the scale and dropped it - it shattered, of course. Most of it stayed together, but small pieces did shatter off.

5.0 out of 5 stars How have I not heard about this before?!, May 9, 2012
I am a mom of 2; my most recent is only 6 months old and my stomach shows it. I also tend to carry all my weight in my stomach area. Definitely use the sizing they give - my waist was a 37, so I went for the XL, though the rest of me was a normal size 12. Due to this, the top and the bottom of the Squeem vest are too large and the bottom can bunch up a little bit, but not too much to be a problem. It did cause some puckering towards the top as well. However, I have only been wearing this for ONE week and I can already use the inner hook and eyes! I'm so motivated after seeing results so fast. I would suggest wearing a thin camisole underneath if you have sensitive skin (I have moles on my back and it irritates the ones along the top) or if it's too big in areas, like it was for me. The camisole allowed me to tug it back into place, which I couldn't do as easily if it was stuck to my skin. You will sweat a ton when wearing this, but I barely noticed! It's crazy how little discomfort something like this caused, right from the beginning. The only parts that bother me are the top areas with the straps, under the armpit, etc. and if this keeps working, soon I will be downgrading to the waist cincher in a large and those won't be an issue anymore. I am a nursing mom and this thing is doing wonders to keep my breast up high and not sagging - I'm assuming due to the wonderful posture it's given me. I can already tell it's putting the curve in my waist, too - something I've never had, since even when I was skinny, I was all up and down and no curve. I'm already loving this - it's worth the money, especially since I can never seem to lose weight until I'm done breastfeeding. I feel so much better knowing there's something I can do in the meantime! You won't regret this purchase!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2012 8:58 AM PDT

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful in person, April 8, 2012
Gorgeous little dress. The chest does seem a bit tight compared to the size of the top/sleeves, but it doesn't look odd - just be sure to measure your baby! My little girl is almost 6 months and probably could have used the 12 mo instead of the 9 mo we ordered. It just fit and she's 60% in weight, 90% height. The embroidery is very nice and I love the weight of the dress. Shipping was super fast - arrived 5 days before estimate.

Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site
Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site
by Tom Lichtenheld
Price: $9.48
153 used & new from $2.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, December 29, 2011
I love the illustrations in this book. My son just turned 2 and is obsessed with construction vehicles. He loves the mix of trucks and I love how each truck has a little rhyme and then the repeating shh goodnight (truck)... goodnight. It's his favorite bedtime book now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4