Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for trisha > Reviews

Browse

trisha's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

trisha RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Doctor Who TARDIS Keychain - Emergency Fund Cash Stash and Money Holder
Doctor Who TARDIS Keychain - Emergency Fund Cash Stash and Money Holder
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $9.95
12 used & new from $7.57

1.0 out of 5 stars For the price it is not too bad. The picture however is misleading, August 12, 2015
This seems to be cast iron. So its very heavy for keys. The bottom pops on and off with a rubber washer inside to hold it in place. It does not screw on. The entire piece is blue. There are not white windows. For the price it is not too bad. The picture however is misleading.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Mares Allegra Junior Adjustable Snorkeling Fins for Kids Large (1-4) Blue
Mares Allegra Junior Adjustable Snorkeling Fins for Kids Large (1-4) Blue
Offered by Prime Scuba
Price: $26.95
2 used & new from $22.75

5.0 out of 5 stars they are very durable and easy to adjust the size, August 9, 2015
This review is from: HEAD Energy Swim Fin (Sports)
My son loves these. We only use them at the pool, they are very durable and easy to adjust the size. They are adjustable which is handy! The foot and strap are soft rubber so they don't hurt his feet. I would recommend these. We will buy them again when he out grows these.

Tera Junior Kids Open Heel Diving Dolphin Fins for Diving Snorkeling Swimming X/XL(13.5-3.5)
Offered by primacy
2 used & new from $22.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty strap design, piece falls out. Its tiny. Makes flipper useless., July 31, 2015
There is a defect in the strap that holds the flippers on. The black bar, one inch approx. Falls off when adjusting. While putting it on the last time the piece was lost in the filter at the puplic pool. Repairing a new item is not what i expect to do. I cant fix it now that the piece is lost. The flipper is now useless.

PrettyGuide Women's Wonder Woman Doodle Comics Alphabet Print Lycra Leggings Pants (Medium US 4/6, Colourful)
Offered by PrettyGuide®
Price: $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No wonder woman on these!, July 25, 2015
These do not have wonder woman on them at all. It is a comic of an unknown woman. Feeling jipped. No return label in package. Had to put one star to write review. Not happy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2015 11:34 AM PDT

Disguise Women's Disney Maleficent Movie Costume Staff, Multi, Adult
Disguise Women's Disney Maleficent Movie Costume Staff, Multi, Adult
Offered by Birthday in a Box & Costumes
Price: $15.05
24 used & new from $12.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 14, 2014
This was a great staff for the costume. My daughter loved it

Teva Women's Sky Lake Mid Wp Hiking Boot,Dune,10 M US
Teva Women's Sky Lake Mid Wp Hiking Boot,Dune,10 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars accurate size is a 9, I love Tevas, but these run a size small!!!, November 10, 2014
I am 4, so I have been wearing shoes a little while now. I know my size is true to a 10. My Teva sandals are 10. All my shoes from different companies are 10. Some run a little big, others a little small. These I wore for a Halloween day at school. My two large toes were bruised badly . couldn't go and change them as its a very filled day. This is November 10 and my big toes are turning purple and black. They still hurt really bad. Buy a size larger than you normally wear in this shoe. I love Teva shoes, so I'm returning these and getting a size 11.

Champion Big Boys' Authentic Fleece Cargo Pant, Navy, Medium
Champion Big Boys' Authentic Fleece Cargo Pant, Navy, Medium

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 sizes to big., November 10, 2014
I ordered the 10-12 for my boysn,twins, because they no longer wear an 8. These reach from they're chin to the floor. These would be more suitable for an average size 12-14. They are soft and came fast. They will also be going back fast! I will order a small size and hope they fit.. 😑

Dolphin Yin Yang Mood Friendship Necklace
Dolphin Yin Yang Mood Friendship Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars They love them! Made well, November 7, 2014
Bought for daughter and friend. They love them!
Made well.

Skechers Sport Men's Rig Hiking Relaxed Fit Memory Foam Shoe, Charcoal/Black, 10 M US

1.0 out of 5 stars always wear a 10. these were way to small!, November 7, 2014
I always wear a 10 in the sandals, so it would stand to reason that the shoes would fit. No! Had to get an 11. Hope they fit! Loose is better than tight! These guys were good about the return!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2015 2:19 PM PDT

Mountain Underwater Peace Youth Size T-shirt , Blue , Medium
Mountain Underwater Peace Youth Size T-shirt , Blue , Medium
Offered by SPH
Price: $13.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The shirt is thick and of good quality. I have bought 24 of this brand ..., October 28, 2014
It is a bit large for my average sized 8 year old. The shirt is thick and of good quality. I have bought 24 of this brand of shirt, and have been happy with everyone! So have my children!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4