Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Migg > Reviews

Browse

Migg's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Migg RSS Feed

sustainablebabyish | sloomb overnight bamboo fleece fitted (small, peacot)
sustainablebabyish | sloomb overnight bamboo fleece fitted (small, peacot)
Offered by Lil' Tulip's
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best overnight fitted, July 27, 2016
This is by far the best overnight fitted we've found. Tons of absorbancy, no leaks even going 10+ hours overnight with several nursing sessions. Also I love that soakers snap in - drives fast and no stuffing like with pockets. Any cover will work over this but we've been using the Thirsties size 1 snap cover.

My son is now 5 months old and 15 pounds and I think we've still got a ways left in the small.

Extra Soft Organic Cotton Wireless Nursing & Maternity Sleep Bra (Black, Large)
Extra Soft Organic Cotton Wireless Nursing & Maternity Sleep Bra (Black, Large)
Offered by Kindred Bravely
Price: $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome nursing bra, June 27, 2016
So soft and comfy and low-cut enough to facilitate easy nursing. Exactly what I was looking for, highly recommend.

Tosca Belted Satchel Handbag (Red)
Tosca Belted Satchel Handbag (Red)
Offered by OMG Styles
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Handbag, December 30, 2015
This was my favorite Christmas present this year, so in love with this bag! I got it in red and it is just gorgeous. The material looks and feels like a higher end bag and the size is perfect. It holds all my stuff with room to spare without looking like I'm carrying around a suitcase!

Rockin Green Classic Rock Laundry Detergent (Pack of 2) - Bare Naked Baby (2 Pack)
Offered by Mommy Gear Inc.
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cloth diapers, August 6, 2014
We use this detergent for our cloth diapers and it does an amazing job. Our CDs come out fresh and clean every time no matter how dirty they go in. And as an animal lover I love knowing that they're cruelty free. Highly recommend!

Blueberry One Size Deluxe Pocket Diapers, Monsters (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down the best cloth diaper, August 6, 2014
I've tried 7 different brands of cloth diapers and these are hands down my favorite. They're adorable, comfortable and very functional. Right now my son is 3.5 months old, 13 pounds and these fit great using one insert. When he gets older and starts wetting heavier we'll probably add in the doubler that comes with it. Our daycare provider loves these too since they're so easy to use and have never leaked.

Petnation Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home, 36-Inch, for Pets up to 70 Pounds
Petnation Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home, 36-Inch, for Pets up to 70 Pounds
Price: $59.99
23 used & new from $50.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Travel Crate, October 1, 2012
I bought a crate for each of my two dogs and I absolutely love them! They're really cute, much nicer looking than the standard plastic or metal crate, and so easy to set up & take down. It's made of canvas so definitely wouldn't recommend for any type of crate training but makes a great "home away from home" kennel. My dogs feel safer in a crate so now I bring them with whenever I travel with my dogs and they really like them. Highly recommend!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!!, June 3, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this bag!! I've used it for lot of work travel in the past year and it still looks new. Great bag for the price, I've gotten many compliments on it & most people think it's a high-end designer bag. Highly recommend!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night visibility, May 24, 2012
I tried another light up collar before this one but it was really cheap with a velcro adjustment which seemed to bother my dog and didn't stay on very well. I absolutely love this collar, very high quality and extremely bright. I run with my black lab in the evenings and he's virtually invisible once the sun sets! You can set it to glow solid or blink, I really like the visibility of the blink setting for night runs. You can't see the glow at all during the day but then the point is night visibility so really you just have to remember to turn it off. Highly recommend!

Steve Madden Women's Partyy-R Platform Pump,Black Satin,9.5 M US
Steve Madden Women's Partyy-R Platform Pump,Black Satin,9.5 M US
Offered by The Monkey Millionaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect party shoes!, May 23, 2011
I was a little nervous about buying shoes this tall (5-inch) but actually they're surprisingly comfy for stilettos. The platform is a little wobbly but there's plenty of space so your toes aren't squished. Overall very cute shoes, perfect for a night out with jeans or cocktail dress!