ARRAY(0x988543d8)

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Shameem "msquared" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
A1store 5-Point Pentalobe Screwdriver for Macbook Air Pro
A1store 5-Point Pentalobe Screwdriver for Macbook Air Pro
Offered by BuyBuySky
Price: $1.99
4 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairly Good, November 23, 2013
This is screwdriver does the things its expected to do fairly well. The tip is magnetized and seems durable. The rest of the body is made with really cheap plastic, and comes with a rotating end which makes tightening and loosening much easier. Overall, it's not fancy looking as the more expensive screwdrivers, but it gets the job done.

Vantec NexStar TX 2.5-Inch SATA to USB 2.0 External Hard Drive Enclosure
Vantec NexStar TX 2.5-Inch SATA to USB 2.0 External Hard Drive Enclosure
Price: $7.99
36 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and Surprisingly Quality Product For The Price, February 5, 2013
I was debating whether I should purchase this hard drive or hard drives selling for $80+. I basically needed a hard drive enclosure that I could use to store and backup from my spare hard drives which I had around from older computers. After much price comparison I decided to go ahead an purchase this since the cost was so low. It works great and it has a pretty nice aluminum build. For my purposes which aren't very demanding (backups, external hard drive for storing and streaming movies, etc.) this product worked out great.

name 	SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Leahter [Crumena] [Brown] Vertical Pull Tab Leather Pouch Protection for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, i9300
name SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Leahter [Crumena] [Brown] Vertical Pull Tab Leather Pouch Protection for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, i9300

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective by Design, Not Possible to Give More Than One Star, August 30, 2012
This is product is completely and utterly useless. It isn't even large enough to hold the Galaxy S3, and do not try to force the S3 into the case or you will end up damaging it (I nearly did). Look elsewhere for a high quality functional case.

The thing that has left me mystified about this product is how it could receive reviews anything above one star. The phone case literally is by design so defective that you cannot even store the Galaxy S3 in the case. It brings me to the conclusion the other reviewers are either damaging their phones or fake reviews by the manufacturer.

Altruistic Holiday
Altruistic Holiday
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, Great Album, March 23, 2012
This review is from: Altruistic Holiday (MP3 Music)
I heard about Grey Reverend from NPR, and immediately had to buy it. The fantastic music speaks for itself, and purchasing it supports an indie artist. Just buy it already :)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste, March 23, 2012
There are a couple major problems with the product. First it smells terrible, it leaves a strong chemical smell ironic considering this is organic. Second, it irritates my eyes, my eyes were pinkish/red the whole day after applying on my arms. Forget applying it on your face if it irritates your eyes from application to lower body. There are better organic alternatives out there, don't waste your time here.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2013 10:55 AM PST

Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3 1066 MT/s (PC3-8500) CL7 SODIMM 204-Pin Notebook Memory Modules CT2CP51264BC1067
Offered by ETARATECH
Price: $80.00
7 used & new from $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgraded Macbook Pro 2010 i5, Perfect, February 20, 2012
The only complaint I have about this product is the dim witted, tight, hard plastic covering which is incredibly difficult to remove. I cut my hand in the process of removing the plastic. Afterwards I experienced no issues installing the memory. I verified the memory was good by booting up in memtest86+ and running a couple runs of tests. Performance has been much improved after installing nice product.

Umbra Document Series 11-Inch-by-14-Inch Frame, Black
Umbra Document Series 11-Inch-by-14-Inch Frame, Black
Price: $15.97
11 used & new from $12.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but too pricey for what you get, December 22, 2011
The frame looks frankly awesome. The floating effect is incredible and adds a very modern touch. My only gripe with the product is 14.99 for a foam/plastic based frame? Thats a bit too much, but overall I can't complain it gets the job done.

BUILT Neoprene Kindle Slim Sleeve Case, Black, fits Kindle Paperwhite, Touch, and Kindle
2 used & new from $17.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, but Pricey, November 27, 2011
High quality exterior and soft interior holds and protects my 4th generation kindle well. My major gripe with this product is when it arrives the interior of the sleeve has a chemical smell which is quite off putting. To make matters worst my kindle started giving off the chemical smell when I pulled it out of this sleeve after keeping the kindle in the sleeve for sometime.

Wabi-Sabi: for Artists, Designers, Poets & Philosophers
Wabi-Sabi: for Artists, Designers, Poets & Philosophers
by Leonard Koren
Price: $10.12
108 used & new from $5.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Smartly Written, Clear Introduction to a Complex Topic, November 27, 2011
My initial reaction to inspecting the book for the first time was that it looked short, but I came to learn after reading what it lacks in length it makes up for intelligence, clarity, and incredible overall introduction to the topic of wabi-sabi. The thing that impressed me the most was the attention to detail in the content and presentation of the material. The sentences are organic and packed intelligently with information. This style made the learning the history to modern day realities of wabi-sabi very satisfying. Well done book, a must read and must buy.

GTMax Keyboard Silicone Skin Cover
GTMax Keyboard Silicone Skin Cover
Offered by smartshoponline
Price: $1.65
40 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Will Cause Ventilation Problems!!!!, September 25, 2010
Basically I was very impressed with this keyboard protector UNTIL my macbook pro fans started to spin faster. I called up Apple and they told me ventilation uses the spaces in the keyboards to pull in air. So using this will block the intake, and cause the fans to spin harder. So you have two options stay vigilant and keep your keyboard clean or use this and maybe cause your macbook pro fans to spin harder. I choose to take the cover off, even though I tought the product was great initially.
Comment Comments (30) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2014 12:21 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2