ARRAY(0xa8856b70)

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

St Louis shopper RSS Feed

HotSmart Hot Gourmet Plates - InstaHot 30 minute Plus (Patented)
HotSmart Hot Gourmet Plates - InstaHot 30 minute Plus (Patented)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Buy this plate, you will not be disappointed., September 4, 2009
The plate is wonderful, it does the job just as advertised. The plate comes with instructions on recommended microwave time for the wattage of the microwave. My microwave is 1100 watts so I heated the plate for 1 minute, it was able to keep the food warm for over 45 minutes. A family member is a very slow eater (due to medical problems each meal takes a little over an hour not including dessert) and this plate was able to keep the food warm the entire time. Initially, I was looking for a metal platter/wood tray combo that restaurants use to serve fajitas or steaks to help keep food warm. I saw this and thought I would try it out; I am very glad I did. I think it is much better than the "sizzler" plates since:
1) it keeps food warm for a longer period of time.
2) it can be washed in dishwasher (some metal plates have to be hand-washed).
3) takes up less room in cabinet, do not have the hassle of metal plate and protective outer wood/plastic plate.
4) safer than metal plate since rim of this plate is safe to touch if you follow the instructions.
Plus, it is very pretty and neutral in design so fits with any decor. The only potential down side is that the plate is a little heavy, however, it is still lighter than the metal platter/protective tray combo. I am very impressed with this product and recommend it to everyone who likes their food hot. As I said, buy it and you won't be disappointed.

A big THANK YOU to the inventor for coming up with this product :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2012 5:33 PM PST

Sesto Meucci Women's Sanden Bootie
Sesto Meucci Women's Sanden Bootie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!, November 22, 2008
These are very nice boots, perfect for everyday wear since they are very comfortable and stylish.

The only drawback is the sizing is a little small, I usually wear 7.5M and I had to return and buy the 8M. Amazon made the return easy, I had to pay to ship it back.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this purchase and would buy these in brown if they had them.

Kitchen Grips 2-Piece Set with Pup-It Style Mitt, Blue
Kitchen Grips 2-Piece Set with Pup-It Style Mitt, Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful if your hands are damp, October 24, 2006
The mitt is nice and long so your arm is protected, however, if your hands are a little damp, the water will conduct the heat and the mitt does not work very well. Otherwise, I liked it for the length and the ease of clean-up.

MIU France Silicone Basting Brush with Stainless Steel Handle
MIU France Silicone Basting Brush with Stainless Steel Handle
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have item, October 24, 2006
Fabulous tool. Works great, no messing with nasty bristles-just rinse and place in dishwasher-comes out clean everytime. For turkey basting, better to have one with a longer hander. This brush is definitely worth every penny.

MIU France Silicone Pot Handle Holder, Red
MIU France Silicone Pot Handle Holder, Red
Price: $17.00
2 used & new from $13.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 24, 2006
I love this thing. Fantastic for lids that have handles (I do not have lids that have knobs) and to pull baking sheets that are not too heavy out of the oven. My mother used it at my house and asked me to get her two for her own kitchen.

KitchenAid Silicone Spoon Spatula, Red
KitchenAid Silicone Spoon Spatula, Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Get one with a heat resistant handle, October 24, 2006
This tool works fine but there are better products out there. My main problem with this spoon spatula is that the handle is made of cheap plastic that melts when you briefly lean it against the side of the pot/pan. I received a similar silicone spoon spatula as a gift and the entire spoon spatula, including the handle, was made of silicone. It was a much better product but I can't remember which company made it.