Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Pleased > Reviews

Browse

Pleased's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pleased RSS Feed

BreathableBaby Breathable Mesh Crib Liner- Dahlia
BreathableBaby Breathable Mesh Crib Liner- Dahlia

5.0 out of 5 stars We all love these new crib bumpers, November 7, 2015
We all love these new crib bumpers! My daughter is a genius at sticking her arms and legs out the side of the crib and we'd run in to her terrified/pained cries because she had gotten stuck - again. She was also getting bored and lonely in her crib since we can't have anything in there with her and the pattern on these does the trick! The bright colors keep her entertained and pain free and the crib is now a happy place! Highly recommend!

Folding Pack n Play Mattress by Sproutwise Kids - Super Soft Hypoallergenic Bamboo Cover with Waterproof Liner. 25" Width. Travel Bag Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this mattress, November 7, 2015
Love this mattress! I'm a light sleeper and couldn't stand the noise of the nylon top of my daughter's pack n play at night and knew we would be traveling soon so I splurged on this mattress. I'm very glad we did! My daughter (and I!) are sleeping better and I'm more at ease knowing that it's only 2 inches thick as she's still in the raised portion of the pack n play. It came with a traveling case which I am looking forward to using to bring to Grandma and Grandpa's next month!

Hello Kitty Junior's Sweet Affection Bow Print Head Footie Pajama Gift Set, Black/Red, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, Warm & Fluffy, March 2, 2014
I bought two pairs of Hello Kitty two-piece footie pajamas about 2 years ago and wore them into the ground. I loved them so much that I sewed new feet into the bottom after the old ones began getting holey after about a year and a half. Needless to say, I was delighted to find them again as I wear these (and my old ones!) quite frequently.

A few things you should know:

For me these fit as expected, because I had purchased a pair several years ago. However, I am 5'3" and 98 lbs and the small fits perfectly everywhere - at the waist, in my size 6.5 foot, length-wise, etc. I typically wear an XS or an XXS, so if you're an adult who normally wears a small, I'd suggest a medium or even a large. These are labeled as a juniors size, so if you normally wear a junior's small, I'd probably recommend a medium.

The ones I bought 2 years ago were real, honest to goodness fleece and held up extremely well considering the amount of wear I put into them. These are more of a plushy fabric that I normally see on teddy bears. No complaints from me as it's incredibly soft and it feels like you're wearing a cloud, but I am a little concerned that they won't hold up quite as well as my old ones.

In terms of washing - I got both the red and the black.and the red ran the teensiest bit in the wash. I washed them on a cold, regular cycle in a front load washing machine using Tide with Downy.

Overall, if you love 2 piece footie pajamas, I recommend you buy several pairs of these (even if you don't like Hello Kitty).

How to Get to 'I Do': A Dating Guide for Catholic Women
How to Get to 'I Do': A Dating Guide for Catholic Women
by Amy Bonaccorso
Price: $12.39
62 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Horrific formatting distracting from otherwise decent book, April 21, 2013
While I'm enjoying the content of this book so far, I got the Kindle edition and the formatting is so atrocious I'm worried I won't be able to finish it. As others have stated, there are words that run into each other, section titles are right in the paragraph, huge gaps in the middle of some paragraphs where I suspect there is a page turn in the physical copy. I'm not talking about one or two small errors here either - these are consistent through the first six chapters thus far and I've pretty much given up on it improving later in the book.

Sphere Chair - Teal WW Corduroy
Sphere Chair - Teal WW Corduroy

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome chair!, May 23, 2010
This review is from: Sphere Chair - Teal WW Corduroy
My sister got this chair several years ago and has been using it on a daily basis ever since. Whenever I'd be home I'd steal it because I thought it was so darn comfy and spacious, so I finally got one for myself. Both of us use our chairs on a daily basis as computer chairs (ie, we're sitting in them for at least 8 hours/day) and hers is holding up remarkable well.

This chair is significantly larger than most sphere chairs on the market and is perfect for adults. I'm 5'5" and ~90lbs and I can comfortably curl up into a ball and still have plenty of room left over. I'd highly, highly, highly recommend this chair to any knitters because I don't bump my elbows on the sides like I do with most other chairs that have any sort of sides or arms. It's also awesome for computer gaming. I typically play FPS games on it with my keyboard on my lap and my mouse on the desk, although I do kinda wish I could hack off the bottom inch of my desk.

All in all, this is an absolutely awesome chair and I'm really not sure where the negative reviews are coming from, particularly since there is no setting up! The extend of setting up/taking down is folding the chair in half or unfolding it. There's absolutely no need for you to be playing around with the joints or any part of the truss structure unless you've decided that it needs a little more height and you're modding it with PVC pipe. From an engineering analysis, the supporting truss structure is actually quite sound, so I don't anticipate any sort of failures on that end anytime in the near future.

Pulsar Women's Watch PXDA25
Pulsar Women's Watch PXDA25

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice watch, July 13, 2008
Update: I have had this watch for 8 months now and I am much happier with it than I was initially. The time is now consistent and I have not had to send it back to Seiko. The only complaint I currently have with it is 3 of the crystals have fallen out and a fourth appears loose.

I was looking for a nice, good quality watch and I was willing to spend more than $30 on a good watch that would last. Sadly this is not the case. I got it out of the box, and it is indeed a very lovely looking watch, and the strap fit me, which is a highly important part of a watch for me as I still have child-sized wrists. However, I am forced to reset the time every few hours and the date has never seemed to want to reset, so I am forced to reset that every morning. I found this out after wearing it for less than 12 hours, but when I went to check the return policy, I found that since I had worn it for even that short period of time, I could not return it. I will be taking advantage of the Seiko 3 year warranty and hope it functions properly after that.

The Histories of Middle Earth, Volumes 1-5
The Histories of Middle Earth, Volumes 1-5
by J. R. R. Tolkien
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $28.47
71 used & new from $11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!!, October 14, 2006
I started to read the Silmarillion, and then I read these. I had never liked poetry beforehand, I had actually rather detested it, but I loved the poetry in here. I many respects, I actually prefer these to the Silmarillion because these are longer and more in depth. However, if you don't feel like reading 50 pages of something with tons of footnotes and endnotes, you probably shouldn't read these.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful shoes, August 27, 2006
These shoes are some of the most comfortable sandles I have ever owned, even including the heels.