Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for ASW1977 > Reviews

Browse

ASW1977's Profile

Customer Reviews: 221

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ASW1977 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sunnest 16.4ft 5M Waterproof Flexible strip 300leds Color Changing RGB SMD5050 LED Light Strip Kit RGB 5M +44Key Remote+12V 5A Power Supply
Offered by Sunnest
Price: $20.99
5 used & new from $17.84

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken connection in the controller., April 12, 2016
Product arrived cut and the controller was broken. I know the product was cut and then returned but I have no explanation for the broken controller. It receives power but puts none out; likely a broken connection inside. Overall quilts of the product is questionable if the controller fails.

Educational Insights GEOSAFARI MOTORIZED SOLAR SYSTEM - Award-Winning Science Toys
Price: $29.99
129 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars but my son is still happy with it so we kept it, January 16, 2016
Ours came with a bent arm but we worked with it. The planetarium is a little hard to see unless it is very close to the ceiling, but my son is still happy with it so we kept it. I think it serves it's purpose but I had expected a little more then what we received.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars much better than expected, January 16, 2016
I thought this was just a sticker. It actually it a pretty good case. It is slim which is great, I had been wanting something smaller. It fits the phone, comes up around the edges and so far I feel like my phone is well protected.

airdisk® 64GB Wireless Flash Drive for Smartphones, Tablets and Computers (Black)
Offered by airdisk

5.0 out of 5 stars This is actually a pretty cool device, January 16, 2016
This is actually a pretty cool device. We returned ours because we needed more storage and this was on the small side. However, it works well, it was user friendly and I would recommend it for most applications.

The Art of Helping, 9th Edition
The Art of Helping, 9th Edition
Price: $39.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle has no page numbers!, January 16, 2016
The writing is kind of dry, they repeat the same information a lot. However, it is good information. Generally it will be required reading so it doesn't matter it you enjoy it or not. You need it. Be cautious about the KINDLE version. I love my kindle books but there are no page numbers in this version. The book is better separated by page numbers than chapters apparently because this is the only book my professor assigns by pages instead of chapters. I had to buy the hard copy just to know where I was supposed to be reading.

Suicide Med
Suicide Med
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Page turner..., December 1, 2015
This review is from: Suicide Med (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book down; I have anted to know what came next. The writer weaves a great story and I love how she incorporates the different perspectives.
Having said that, this is a morbid and sad story that does not encourage my faith in humanity. It is a little haunting, the story seems to get stuck in your head. The characters come to life and you want to know more about them.
It is a excellent book but if you are haunted by literature, you would do better to read something different.

Darice Wooden Birdhouse-1 of 6 Assorted Styles
Darice Wooden Birdhouse-1 of 6 Assorted Styles
Price: $3.99
2 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, September 9, 2015
i did not understand how small these were based on the dimensions described. These are not Christmas ornaments, they're actually bird houses but I do not have any burst that small!

Speed Reading: Speed Reading Training - Become a Super-Fast Reader With Apps That Teach You Speed Reading (Speed reading, speed reading apps, speed reading for beginners)

Interlinear Greek-English New Testament (v. 4) (Greek Edition)
Interlinear Greek-English New Testament (v. 4) (Greek Edition)
by Jay Patrick Green Sr.
Price: $21.47
54 used & new from $8.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for coursework!, September 9, 2015
I bought this because I was taking classes at the seminary and my professor was using a lot of Greek. It has already proven itself invaluable. I do not think I could learn Greek from it without other supplements. However, for help in understanding what my professor is saying and identifying the words so I can do more research later it is very helpful!

HKH Color 4-in-1 24cm Luminous Smiling Face USB Data Charging Cable for SAMSUNG GALAXY S6,GALAXY S6 EDGE,Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 Note III Galaxy S5 i9600 /IPHONE 6,IPHONE 6 PLUS, iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C Nexus HTC One Kindle Fire HD Touch Acer LG Optimus Pantech Blackberry Motorola RAZR MAXX HD Sony Ericsson ZTE Android Phone,Latest 4 in 1 USB Adapter Charging Cable Connector,8 Pin Lightning for iPhone 6 plus, 6, 5S, 5,30 Pins Lightning for iPhone 4 4S iPad 1 2 3 ,Micro USB Cable, USB Charging Cable for Apple iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6,5S 5C 5, iPhone 4s 4, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod touch 5th Gen, iPod Nano 7th Gen,Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Samsung Note 2, Note 3,Note 4,HTC One M8, Nexus 5, LG G3,iPad 4 3 2,iPad mini, iPod Touch,iPad air,Most Android Smart Phones and Tablets (PURPLE)

1.0 out of 5 stars GARBAGE!!! Ruined Apple iPad charging block!, September 4, 2015
The cable looked like a great idea. One charging block and cable to charge iPad and headphones. Plugged in my $19 Apple iPad block, plugged in cable and iPad. Was going fine. Decided to plug in headphones to recharge. Came home from work and the lights were off. Tried a different plug and nothing. Tried a second block and lights came on and it started charging. After 10 minutes I heard the iPad start beeping. The second block was extremely hot. So this $7 cable cost me at least $26 if it didn't damage block number 2 but could have cost me an iPad or even a house fire!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20