Profile for ASW1977 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 200

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ASW1977 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Total Bar | Exercise Bar for Core, Upper Body, Rehabilitation Equipment and Rotator Cuff Injury
Offered by Fitryo
Price: $29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars great tool, great price at $20.00, April 8, 2015
I bought this for home therapy following shoulder surgery. My PT uses a bodyblade in his office. I wasn't sure how long they would have me using it so I did not want to make too much of an investment.
I really cannot see a significant difference between the two. If I were doing a more intense workout I might have a different opinion. However for my purposes it has worked very well and I am glad to have it. I would definitely recommend this over more expensive products, especially if you don't know how much you will really use it.

Men's Boxer Briefs Athletic Underwear (Charcoal, XL) Anniversary Gift for Husband Him Boxer Briefs Best gift for boyfriend fiance grandpa uncle Valentine's Day Birthday present Great Christmas gift Stocking Stuffer MB6101-CHR-XL
Offered by TexereSilk
Price: $21.00

1.0 out of 5 stars sizing is off, not for us, March 12, 2015
This product did not run according to standard sizing. It also has a wide band at the leg that my husband said made them too uncomfortable to wear. We did not keep the product because of the sizing and leg band.

Ikea Napkin Holder, Black
Ikea Napkin Holder, Black
Offered by ZITRIOM
Price: $8.88
16 used & new from $5.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and a little different., March 12, 2015
This review is from: Ikea Napkin Holder, Black
I wanted something a little different from the traditional upright napkin holder. This is unobtrusive but unique. I like that I can put as many napkins as I want on the holder. I do not have to refill the napkin holder nearly so often now. The wired ball does sometimes cause issues. My kids cannot seem to get a napkin without knocking the heavy ball onto the table. It sounds loud when it hits but it had not damaged my table, yet. This seems more like a training issue with my kid, I have no problem taking a single napkin out of the holder without moving the weighted ball. The all is removable but it is also what holds the napkins down and I do not want the napkins blown or thrown about the table so I have not removed it. This holds the inexpensive standard napkins or the larger and heavier vanity fair type square napkins.

Case for iPhone 6 Plus,Cover for iPhone 6 Plus,Case for iPhone 6 5.5 inch,Hard Case for iPhone 6 5.5",Nsstar Pink Love Hearts Novelty Creative Design Flowing Shiny Bling Powder Clear Hard Case for Apple iPhone 6 (5.5inch) with 1PCS Free Cup Mat Color Random
Offered by NSSTAR
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Really fun case but not much protection., March 12, 2015
I really like this case. In fact when the first one lost some water I bought another one because they were so much fun. (I was able to return the first for a full refund.) However, as fun as the case is, unless you are very careful with your phone beware that it does not offer much protection. I have this case and a Zagg glass screen cover on my phone. I dropped my phone once and somehow dented the metal that the phone case was covering. It did not damage the phone cover case though. The next week my phone fell out of my purse and the glass shattered. The screen cover and phone case are fine but the phone is shattered; it must have hit on the edge. I will have to go back to a case that covers the edge of the glass because I cannot afford to replace my glass twice.
It is a nice fun phone case but it should probably only come out for special occasions.

AccuRelief Mini TENS Electrotherapy Pain Relief System
AccuRelief Mini TENS Electrotherapy Pain Relief System
Price: $16.72
10 used & new from $16.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy on the go pain relief., March 12, 2015
This takes a little getting used to. It has a set pattern and it turns itself off every 20 minutes. (I have a Pinook, wired system that will run for an hour, had 4 pads and allows you to select between 8 patterns.) The larger systems have heir luxuries but there are all those wires. I frequently felt tied down by all the wires. If I did go out and about with it I did not always have a place to put the controller. This little TENS unit resolves all the complications of the larger systems.
I did have a problem when I replaced the battery the first time; some batteries of the same type are apparently a little slimmer. My husband put a piece of tape behind the battery to push it into the contacts and it resolved the problem. (This is not the TENS units problem, it is an issue with the battery manufacturer, but it frustrated me with the device until we got a solution.)
The system does beep to tell you it is ending or when you start it and set it. Other people can hear the beep but it is not loud or obnoxious. When it beeps at the end of your 20 minutes, you can set your level again and it will continue uninterpreted. If you do not start it back up then it will beep again in 5 minutes telling you that the unit is off. Then you will have to hold down the button to turn it back on and then set your intensity level.
According to the package information we estimated that the battery will last for about 28 hours of run time. I use mine everyday, usually from early afternoon into the evening and have found that the battery lasts about 2 weeks. I've been through a couple of batteries and I have not had to replace the pads yet.
I am not sure that this completely replaces my Pinook but I certainly use it more frequently because of the convenience.

Olina Handmade Real Natural Hard Wood Bamboo Case Cover Carving Wood Case for iPhone 6 Plus (5.5'') (Rosewood - Volume Flowers)
Offered by Olina Store
Price: $58.00

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, worth returning and reordering if you get a flawed one, November 12, 2014
This is a lovely case but I had to replace it almost immediately. The first one I bought split at the power port in less that 24 hours. I set up to return it a bought another because I really wanted this case.
I received my second one today. I can say immediately that the quality is different. This new case completely fits together with no rough edges or places that are just a little off. The wood near the power port is thicker and that may keep it from cracking.
I still cannot speak for certain how well it will hold up. However, at this time it looks like I just got one that quality control missed the first time and it was definitely worth re-ordering.
Return was simple enough although I will be out double price for a few days waiting on Amazon to receive the return. I could not take my phone out of the case until the new one arrived.
A 4 because it is a beautiful case that appears to fit well and protect well. Not a 5 because I had to return 1 for quality issues.

Updated 12/2014

I have had my replaced case for a few weeks now. Some of my family said it is slippery but I have not had a problem with it personally. I have dropped the phone a few times with no issues. (I do have a Zagg glass screen cover on my phone as well.) I did get a dent in the wood because of a drop on a metal corner. It did exactly what I expected wood to do with a character adding dent but no flaw or functional interference.

It is going to function like wood and therefore could crack. It will protect the phone. If the case cracks, return and replace it.

Etekcity® Colorful LED Finger Lights Light-up Rings Gadgets Toys for Kids Parties Christmas and other Festival Days(80 pcs)
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $5.00
2 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty cool little toy, November 10, 2014
Okay, these are really cute. We bought them for our son's school Christmas party. They had to bring a "penny present" for each student. It was kind of a cute concept for school gift giving if they must do gifting. The lights are bright and I even use the left overs as book lights.

Mizerak Cue Tips and Cement
Mizerak Cue Tips and Cement
Price: $8.44
6 used & new from $6.91

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for the amateur!, November 10, 2014
I bought these because I messed up the tip of one of our pool cues. This not an amateurs project; I still don't think I have it on right and I've been through half the package.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2014 11:22 AM PST

GE Lighting 37771 R40 Heat Lamp, Red, 250-Watt
GE Lighting 37771 R40 Heat Lamp, Red, 250-Watt
Offered by Victoria Supply Lighting
Price: $12.22
23 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, hard to find product., November 10, 2014
You know thee are hard to find anywhere now. We need them for a popcorn machine and it worked well.

Mongoose BMX Bike Gel Knee and Elbow Pads
Mongoose BMX Bike Gel Knee and Elbow Pads
Price: $12.99
8 used & new from $11.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Work well, not so easy to put on., November 10, 2014
These are good pads but they are not real easy to put on. That may just be the nature of knee and elbow pads. Although I do not remember my daughters having problems getting their knee pads on a decade ago. My son struggles with getting these on and in the right place.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20