Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for Heather D. > Reviews

Browse

Heather D.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather D. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
JJ Cole Collections Diaper Caddy, Blue Stripe (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
JJ Cole Collections Diaper Caddy, Blue Stripe (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
5 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without!, August 21, 2012
Love this diaper caddy! When my daughter was born three years ago we received the pink version as a gift, and it was without a doubt the most used baby item we had. It traveled all over the house with us everyday for 3 years until my daughter was fully potty trained and we no longer needed it. It is so convenient having everything you need for a diaper change in one portable location! I am now expecting my second child in a few months and have purchased a new one in blue. I will say the first one held up amazingly well over three years even with my daughter occasionally trying to use it as a stepping stool. The only real wear is on the outside of the box. Over the years it has become rather dirty looking, with a little help from some crayons and markers, otherwise it still works fine. The only issues I had with the first one were with the drawer and the changing pad. The drawer would stick a little when we first got it but that got better with use, and the drawer on the new one doesn't stick at all. The changing pad works fine for the most part, however there were a few late night changes during the early months where my daughter would pee before I could get a new diaper on and if she wasn't on a completely flat surface (even our bed wasn't flat enough) then the pee would just run off the plastic onto whatever was under the pad. Also the material the back of the pad is made of is the same as the rest of the caddy and is difficult to wash. We eventually stopped using the diaper pad the caddy came with as my daughter got older. It is easily replaced with a different pad or even a small blanket. In spite of these minor complaints I recommend this caddy to any new parent! The pros far outweigh the cons. This diaper caddy has even become my go baby shower gift!

Canon PowerShot S95 10 MP Digital Camera with 3.8x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD
28 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, January 20, 2012
Absolutely love this camera! I have an older canon dslr that has been my main camera for several years now, and as much as I love it and the pictures that it takes I needed something more portable. But I wasn't willing to sacrifice quality or control. This camera could not be more perfect in that regard. It takes amazing pictures and decent video, and I can still change any of the settings that I would ever really need to change. I will say that the preset settings on this camera do a pretty decent job on there own. I've been particularly impressed by the low light setting. However I love having the ability to tweak the setting if necessary. This camera is also perfect in size, nice and small without being too small, and fast too. The shutter lag is virtually non-existant! And we all know how important that last one is. Nothing is worse than missing the picture because you are waiting on your camera, and that has not been as issue with this camera! I love that this camera uses rechargeable batteries! The battery life is decent, and with the spare I bought as a backup I don't think a dead battery will ever cause me to miss a photo. My one complaint is the pop up flash. It pops up exactly where you naturally want to place your finger to hold the camera. I have gotten used to it and try to hold the camera with just my right hand. But, if anyone else is using my camera (say to take a picture with me in it) they always place their finger over the flash which sometimes prevents it from popping up. I worry that this will eventually cause the flash to break. However that is a problem I was aware of when I got the camera, and it would not prevent me from buying this camera again. The pros definitely outweigh the one con.

Crocs Scooby Doo II Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Brown/Turquoise,10-11 M US Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any little Scooby fan!, January 20, 2012
My daughter received these as a gift from Grandma & Pop Pop. She is almost 3 and they have become her new favorite shoes. She wears them all the time and loves that she can put them on easily all by herself. My just turned 4 year old niece saw them and wanted a pair just like them, but they didn't have any available in her size at the croc store where my Mom originally purchased these. Amazon to the rescue! I was able to get the right size and color (brown/turquoise) for my niece and get them to her in time for her birthday. My niece is just as in love with these as my daughter. They are comfy, durable, and cute. And absolutely perfect for the little Scooby Doo fan in your life!

Sennheiser PX 100-II i Light Weight Supra-Aural Headset with 3 Button Control for i-Pod,i-Phone and i-Pad (Black)
Price: $55.00
19 used & new from $45.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, November 25, 2011
I bought these headphones about 4 months ago after much deliberation and couldn't be happier! I wanted headphones with good sound quality, that were NOT noise canceling, were able to make/receive iphone calls, and were comfortable. These headphones not only meet that criteria they exceed it!

1) First, and most important, the sound quality is amazing! I've listened to everything from Nicki Minaj to the Zac Brown Band as well as numerous audio books and the sound quality is excellent across the board. I will admit the sound is a bit bass heavy, but I don't mind that at all, and really it only emphasizes bass thats already in the music. The narrators of the audiobooks I've listened to sound crystal clear with no clipping whatsoever.
2) I was not looking for noise canceling headphones for a few reasons, the main one being I have a 2 yr old that I wanted to be able to hear at all times. I also didn't like the idea of taking a phone call and not being able to hear myself speak. These headphones are definitely not noise canceling and allow me to hear my child even when played at a fairly loud volume.
3) The only thing I liked about earbuds was the ability to take and receive hands free calls so I wanted that option in whatever new headphones I purchased. The Sennheiser PX 100-II allow me to take calls and the sound quality is amazing on both ends! Not only can I hear the person calling perfectly, they can hear me just as well as if I'm speaking directly into the phone! I do wish the 3 button control on the headphone cord was located just a little bit lower on the cord, but it's a minor inconvenience.
4) The headphones are extremely comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. The longest I have worn them thus far is about 5 hours straight while doing paperwork and it was an easy 5 hours. They are lightweight, not too bulky, and my ears were not sore at all. They also stay in place well when used during exercise.

I cannot say enough good things about these headphones. I would absolutely buy them again and definitely recommend them. They truly are worth every penny!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2015 4:40 PM PST

Predator Blowguns - 24in. .40 Caliber Blowgun
Predator Blowguns - 24in. .40 Caliber Blowgun
Offered by KnifeCountryUSA
Price: $10.79
7 used & new from $8.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Accurate Weapon, November 14, 2011
This is a fun little target practice weapon. It is not a toy. Darts will stick deep into trees easily from 30ft away. Good cheap fun. Very accurate once you practice.

Natural Comfort Soft and Luxurious 300TC Sateen White Down Alternative Duvet Insert, Oversize Queen
Price: $73.42
5 used & new from $73.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Montana winters!, November 6, 2011
Best down alternative comforter I have ever had! Super warm without being too hot. I intended to buy a cover for it but still haven't found one I like. Because of this there was some pilling, but not bad and it isn't even an issue anymore (never really was a issue). The blanket is soft enough to use without a cover though I do still intend to get one, mostly for a little extra warmth on the really, really cold nights. All in all a great purchase!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2012 10:33 AM PST

Guess Women's Kerani Wedge Sandal,Gold,9.5 M US
Guess Women's Kerani Wedge Sandal,Gold,9.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, November 6, 2011
Absolutely love these sandals! My normal size fits perfectly. The shoes are comfy enough for all day wear as the angle of the platform is not too severe, and they look cute with most anything!

Pro Tools Keyboard for Mac
Pro Tools Keyboard for Mac
Price: $102.15
12 used & new from $79.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard for Pro Tools Users, November 6, 2011
This keyboard comes in super handy, all of the keyboard shorts cuts are clearly labeled and color coded. Makes learning keyboard short cuts much faster. Replaced my stock Mac keyboard with this one. Definitely a nice Pro Tools specific keyboard. A bit expensive for a keyboard. otherwise great.

UGG Women's Classic Cardy Boots
UGG Women's Classic Cardy Boots
Price: $89.99 - $159.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots! Just didn't work, November 6, 2011
I ordered these with high hopes that they would be everything I have come to love in Ugg classic boots. Sadly, they did not meet my expectations. First off, they are super cute and I love the look of the boots as well as the versatility of being able to wear them up or folded down. Unfortunately they did not fit me. I normally wear a 9-9 1/2, and always wear a 9 in Uggs. These were too big for me and slipped on my heels when I walked. I have not tried on a size 8, so they might work but I am afraid to order them without trying them for fear that they will be too small. Even without the sizing issue I still didn't love these as much as I though I would. I was excited to learn that the inside footbed is lined with shearling. I knew the shaft of the boot was not lined, however once I tried them on I was disappointed when I realized that only the sole is shearling, the top of the part that covers your foot is made out of a soft material but is not shearling like I had hoped. Also, when I had the boot folded I kept having to readjust them to keep the folded part from dragging on the ground. All in all I like the idea of these boots better than the boots themselves.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2014 3:10 PM PST

Comfort Research Big Joe Super Smartie with Smart Max Fabric, Purple
Comfort Research Big Joe Super Smartie with Smart Max Fabric, Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my toddler!, November 6, 2011
I bought this to replace one of those foam fold out couches for children, and I wish I had just purchased this first! My daughter loves to sit in her own chair while watching movies and the foam couch just didn't hold up well. The cover was removable but that didn't matter since anything she spilled on it would soak through into the foam, and the material was constantly covered in dog hair. This bean bag is far superior! We have had it for about a week now and there is not a single dog hair on it, and the material is treated to be water resistant. No liquids have been spilled on the bean bag yet so I can't say how well it works but it has to be better than her old foam couch. The size is also perfect for a child! I was worried it would become too small for her as she grows but that is definitely not going to be an issue. We love it so much we will be buying more to give as gifts!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2012 10:28 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2