Profile for Lola Gogol > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lola Gogol "Lola Gogol" RSS Feed (USA)

Uber Games Giant Tumble Tower - Pine
Uber Games Giant Tumble Tower - Pine
Offered by Tosso
Price: $149.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like Giant Jenga, May 4, 2015
Smaller than I thought it would be. Not like Giant Jenga. but that's my fault....should have gotten a measuring tape out.

Platinum 1.7L Glass Cordless Electric Kettle [EKT-200]
Platinum 1.7L Glass Cordless Electric Kettle [EKT-200]

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks fast, customer service center no help, May 4, 2015
The lid lasted about 4 months before the apparatus that attaches to the spring broke. It is unusable without replacement parts.

When I called Maxi Matic, the customer service rep. asked me if I had a receipt. I don't....I bought mine from a local store, not Amazon :(
She didn't apologize or anything. Just said she couldn't do anything for me. I wouldn't recommend this product, or any product from this company to anyone. They don't seem to care much about product quality or customer service, and sadly, they are contributing to a throw away culture.

Sex Bible for Women: The Complete Guide to Understanding Your Body, Being a Great Lover, and Getting the Pleasure You Want
by Susan Crain Bakos
31 used & new from $1.09

2.0 out of 5 stars bleh, February 6, 2013
Not so original, inspirational or practical. Bleh. There are many other books that are much more interesting, inspiring and, um, helpful!

Plastic-Free: How I Kicked the Plastic Habit and How You Can Too
Plastic-Free: How I Kicked the Plastic Habit and How You Can Too
by Beth Terry
Price: $16.48
82 used & new from $3.51

5.0 out of 5 stars I always wanted to know how to do this!, February 6, 2013
I grew up with disposables! I have always cared about the environment, but didn't know how to live with less impact until this book. It is fun to read and easy to implement many of these ideas. Thanks for helping me align my actions with my values!

BISSELL Smart Details Microfiber Lightweight Mop, 18Y7A
BISSELL Smart Details Microfiber Lightweight Mop, 18Y7A

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, cleans well, reaches under furniture, January 10, 2013
I mop much more often with this device. I would recommend buying at least 2 mop heads so that you can have one in the wash.

HOMEBASIX 2026 Household Angle Broom
HOMEBASIX 2026 Household Angle Broom
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $10.99
3 used & new from $5.34

1.0 out of 5 stars Handle fell off within a month, January 10, 2013
The broom's handle fell off within a month. It feels cheap, I am not convinced that it will last long.

Anchor Hocking 85754 Stackable Square Jar
Anchor Hocking 85754 Stackable Square Jar
Offered by Wasserstrom Restaurant Supply
Price: $17.83
4 used & new from $12.42

2.0 out of 5 stars This is selling only ONE canister, January 10, 2013
Based on the photo, I thought I was buying 3 canisters, but there was only one.

The glass is thick, it looks nice and the square shape fits better than round ones on a shelf.

The lid is a challenge to get on and off.

AZO Natural Yeast Symptom Prevention & Relief Tablets, 400 mg, 60-Count Boxes (Pack of 3)
Offered by Mr. Medical
Price: $28.98
3 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff!, March 30, 2012
This stuff works! As soon as I feel any itching or discomfort, I start taking the recommended dose. When I act fast, I never get a full blown infection. So thankful because the typical OTC stuff is painful for me.

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Blocks
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Blocks
Offered by BUMPNOTE FACTORY
Price: $13.99
110 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Toy has toxic chemicals, September 22, 2011
With all the recent news about lead, BPA and other harmful chemicals being found in many children's toys, I've been investigating any toy my child has been given. Someone gave my 7 month old this as a gift. It doesn't say "BPA Free" or anything on the box, so I decided to call the company.

Fisher Price has only issued this statement (here's my paraphrase): that BPA is a known carcinogen, and that it is dangerous when food products come in contact with it. Since Fisher Price does not sell any "food storage" items like bottles or nipples, it is not as much of an issue. They do not put BPA in their high chairs, but do use it in their toys.

So, I'm not going to let my son use it....as EVERYTHING ends up in his mouth :)

One good thing I can say about Fisher Price is that it was easy to get ahold of a customer service rep. If this concerns you at all, give them a call, too! The more people who call and say it's important, the more likely they are to change their practices and produce safer toys for our children.

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Friendly Flip Phone (6 Months +)
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Friendly Flip Phone (6 Months +)
Offered by AG Online Deals
Price: $14.42
44 used & new from $10.00

1.0 out of 5 stars BPA in the toy, September 22, 2011
My 7 month old was given several Fisher Price toys as a gift. The boxes didn't say whether or not they contained toxic chemicals such as BPA or pthalates, so I called the company. They said that BPA is used in their toys, but not in their high chairs. Sad! A trusted company that sells products for babies (who put everything in their mouths!) should NOT be putting toxic materials in the products.
Comment Comments (15) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2013 7:38 AM PST