Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Ronald Wilson > Reviews

Browse

Ronald Wilson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ronald Wilson RSS Feed (Charlotte NC)

DMS Technology Infrared Active Shutter 3D Glasses for LG and Hisense 3D TVs
DMS Technology Infrared Active Shutter 3D Glasses for LG and Hisense 3D TVs
Offered by lakeplacegames
Price: $42.99
3 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with name brand or retail, April 27, 2011
I have finally given in to the new 3D craze and went and picked up a LG 55LX6500 1080p 240hz 3D TV.

As if my wallet was not hurting badly enough, I then realize that I need to buy 3D glasses for my family in order for us to all watch Avatar 3D together.

Naturally, I look online for a cheaper option. $99 seemed to be the average price.

While I was here on Amazon, I ran into this pair of glasses. DMS Technology Rechargeable 3D Glasses for LG 3D TVs

This price is unbeatable!!

Most importantly though is the functionality of these glasses. They work FLAWLESSLY!

I have had no connection problems or signal problems since I bought them a few weeks ago and my family and I find them to be extremely comfortable for the duration of all the 3D programming that we have watched so far.

I was really dreading paying retail or name brand price for 3d glasses and thankfully have found the best solution to this....

BUY THESE GLASSES!!!

Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Black, 8 GB, 2 Hours (3rd Generation)
Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Black, 8 GB, 2 Hours (3rd Generation)
Offered by SmithWebstore
Price: $211.99
5 used & new from $94.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the "upgrade" I was hoping for, October 12, 2010
FLIP video has done a great deal to prove to me as a repeat customer that they heavily weigh simplicity and ease of use when designing their products. My family owns two FLIP camcorders and it is clear to me that the previous version:

-Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Brushed Metal, 8 GB, 2 Hours (2nd Generation) OLD MODEL

is a much better value for the money as I do not believe the minor updates on this "new" model warrant a $70 plus price increase (a nearly 50% premium!!!!)

The new generation has maintained the small size and easy use of the second generation. They have added a new sensors and image stabilization to 720p video at 60fps. (Second gen-720p 30fps)

I bought the 2nd generation flip minoHD (ASIN: B002R5AM7C) as a present for myself and my family to use for many different applications. The kids have used it for making YouTube videos with their friends. We have used it to record Birthdays, Christmas and many other random filmable occasions all with great results. It has become a favorite of all of the members of my family and me.

My son recently moved away to college and I decided to give the second generation family minoHD to him for school. Conveniently for our Flip-Lacking family, the new 3rd generation minoHD just came out so I ordered it to replace the second generation.

I would be kidding myself if I did not acknowledge that the new features do add some recording benefits but the basis of this review is that my family and I have decided that these improvements just ARE NOT worth the extra $70.

The recording quality is still 720p; the fps increase is hardly noticed. I would feel much better about the price increase if 1080p recording had been incorporated but with the newest round of cell phones producing HD video now, FLIP needs to give us more upgrade for the money.

For now, IMO, the 2nd generation Flip minoHD is a much better value.
Comment Comments (13) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2011 1:47 PM PST

Medelco  12-Cup Glass Stovetop Whistling Kettle
Medelco 12-Cup Glass Stovetop Whistling Kettle
Price: $9.58
6 used & new from $9.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm at times but overall, GREAT, June 8, 2010
This one has already been covered by the other reviewers for the most part. This kettle's handle does get a little hot but I will have to try using lower heat as per the other reviewers' instructions. Other than that, it is perfect. Holds a large amount of water, keeps out rusty tinge, and whistles very well. Would definately reccomend.

Van Holten's Pickle-In-A-Pouch Jumbo Dill(12 in a case) ONE CASE
Van Holten's Pickle-In-A-Pouch Jumbo Dill(12 in a case) ONE CASE

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Savers, June 8, 2010
I bought these pickles for my girlfriend becuase they don't have them in our area. Since I don't eat them I asked her to give me some Key Words to describe their awesomeness. Big, Juicy and Delicious is what I got from her and it is no lie that she really does love them. Fast shipping and wonderful experience from Lynn's. Highly Reccomended product and Seller!!!! Thanks Again.

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 3G/3GS Screen Protector: Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars 68 going on 69. Definate 5 Star, June 4, 2010
This is a perfectly designed product. It fits the phone perfectly and it's anti-glare properties are useful on a daily basis when facing a bright situation. And for $7 shipped? Please. Doesn't get any better. Everything has already been said. Highly Recommeded!!

5-Pack EZGuardZ HTC Verizon Droid INCREDIBLE Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR)(EZGuardZ Packaging)
Offered by Prestige Solutions
Price: $3.70

1.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE how BAD this product really is., May 12, 2010
Let me first say that I have purchased many a screen protector for friends and family through Amazon for many different phones and from many different companies. Anyone who has also done this knows that the experience can sometimes be hit or miss with the cut, quality and packaging of these screen protectors.

With all of that being said, there is no packaging for these protectors which may not be such a big deal except, THIS PROTECTOR IS GARBAGE!

Imagine a static cling sticker that children get to stick on the inside of car windows. That really flimsy, thick, cheap plastic.

That is literally what is contained but, for your phone?

The application process is extremely frustrating because instead of your credit card sliding down the face of your phone, it gets caught in the static cling protector and streches the plastic rendering it useless.

If you do somehow manage to get one on, be prepared for the thing to peel off of your screen within the first five times you put it in and remove it from your pocket.

This item is only $1.49 for a reason. And let me just say, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!

Think I will wait another couple of weeks for someone to release a REAL screen protector for my new Incredible.